Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: In okinawa

Style
    Shinjutsu Kempo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

In okinawa

I am stationed in Okinawa, as a US Marine, I have studied martial arts for 18 years...and love every minute of it.

I started in my home town of Booneville, Arkansas...and have been with the same instructor the whole time.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoRyan View Post
    I am stationed in Okinawa, as a US Marine, I have studied martial arts for 18 years...and love every minute of it.

I started in my home town of Booneville, Arkansas...and have been with the same instructor the whole time.
    Awesome. Okinawa is a cool place to be. Which base? I was at Camp Schwab for six months in the mid 90s.

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido. Thank you for your service to this great nation.

I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Style
    Shinjutsu Kempo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am stationed on camp foster. This is my second tour...hard for a grunt to get one tour here, much less two...I lucked out

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am stationed on camp foster. This is my second tour...hard for a grunt to get one tour here, much less two...I lucked out
    Are you doing a whole enlistment there? If not, how long is your deployment?

Do Marines still hang out in Kinville, outside Camp Hansen?

Style
    Shinjutsu Kempo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, to kinville...and I was he for three years (wife and kids) before (2005-2007), and I am here for anger three years...(at the half way point now, just got back from Afghanistan)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, to kinville...and I was he for three years (wife and kids) before (2005-2007), and I am here for anger three years...(at the half way point now, just got back from Afghanistan)
    Go PT.

Style
    Shinjutsu Kempo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am on leave right now, I take a morning walk with the wifey...then practice kata and my techniques ( I am getting ready for my nidan test)... Then before I pick up the kids from the bus, I swing a kettlebell...I would say that I pt sufficiently for a man who just got back from Afghanistan.

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ahh, The Rock, Camp Kinser.

Good times back when it was 240-260 yen to the US$.

Semper Fi

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love Oki! I graduated from kubasaki high in '96. Good times! Hope you and your family enjoy it!
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last