Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 4:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Possible, but expensive...
    Hatchets actually run fairly cheap. You could probably also try filing a spoon down and see how that works.

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 4:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Hatchets actually run fairly cheap. You could probably also try filing a spoon down and see how that works.
    Now that's some genuine outside the box problem solving.

I like the way you think.

What would you reccomend for anethetic. Whiskey or Vodka? I'm leaning towards vodka since I'm trying to watch my figure and all...

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 4:25pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Would like to know if any of the ATX crowd heard of this.

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/jv3...-fatty-splatty

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 4:27pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Now that's some genuine outside the box problem solving.

I like the way you think.

What would you reccomend for anethetic. Whiskey or Vodka? I'm leaning towards vodka since I'm trying to watch my figure and all...
    Paint thinner is zero calories, give that a go. Actually, that alone might burn off some poundage, if you don't mind taking bloody shits.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 4:41pm

Style: KK

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Running and I are natural enemies in the wild.

I should probably just get over that... ;)
    You should definitely get over that. The stuff is magical. I finally got over it and started running a few times a week, and it really makes a difference. Seems to offset the bad habits I still practice.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 5:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think that you're forgetting that just because you know how to vaguely exercise and you still don't really understand how to diet, doesn't mean that you're going to actually do any of this stuff.

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 5:27pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    I think that you're forgetting that just because you know how to vaguely exercise and you still don't really understand how to diet, doesn't mean that you're going to actually do any of this stuff.
    I don't expect a self centered idiot like you to understand this but.;

I'm not doing this for you Sirc. Your approval mean less than nothing to me. Your opinions, your missconceptions, and your idiocy have no bearing on my goals or my measure of success.

Goals that I move closer to every day. No matter how much that confounds you or pisses you off. I'm making genuine gains in strength and fat loss doing things you claim don't work.

Those rewards are mine to enjoy. I enjoy them in spite of you. I would do so even if you didn't exist, which AFA my life is concerned, you don't. Not in any material, or relevant way. You are just a few lines of text on a computer screen. Other than that, you might as well be vapor. That is how little you mean to the people you obsess over.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 7:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't expect a self centered idiot like you to understand this but.;

I'm not doing this for you Sirc. Your approval mean less than nothing to me. Your opinions, your missconceptions, and your idiocy have no bearing on my goals or my measure of success.

Goals that I move closer to every day. No matter how much that confounds you or pisses you off. I'm making genuine gains in strength and fat loss doing things you claim don't work.

Those rewards are mine to enjoy. I enjoy them in spite of you. I would do so even if you didn't exist, which AFA my life is concerned, you don't. Not in any material, or relevant way. You are just a few lines of text on a computer screen. Other than that, you might as well be vapor. That is how little you mean to the people you obsess over.
    What? Why would that "confound" me. Do you know what that word means?

Slow down their Freud. I never said you needed my approval. I'm just saying, this kind of mental exercise circle jerking is stupid because it's not like this information is new. Every athlete ever to have existed has known exactly how to do this and yet there are BILLIONS and BILLIONS of people who are like you. Out-of-shape and just likes to ruminate about how they're totally going to lose all of that fat.

I seriously doubt you will. If you do, fantastic, you are going towards exactly what I want everyone on this forum to. Getting better and doing things instead of just dicking around making the same "HEY EVERYONE, CHECK OUT HOW MUCH WING CHUN SUCKS!" thread over and over again.

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 7:33pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What? Why would that "confound" me. Do you know what that word means?
    I do, but apparently you don't. It's ok, there's dictionaries online if you ever want to elevate your reading to a fourth grade level.

Slow down their Freud. I never said you needed my approval.
    Then what the **** is your problem?

If you do, fantastic, you are going towards exactly what I want everyone on this forum to.
    You just said we don't need your approval. What the **** is this hypociritcal bullshit then?

I'm just saying, this kind of mental exercise circle jerking is stupid because it's not like this information is new.
    I was asking for input from people who have gone through what I'm going through. You do not fit that description so shut the **** up.

Out-of-shape and just likes to ruminate about how they're totally going to lose all of that fat.
    You don't know who I am, you don't know where I've been and you have no idea what I've done in life.

If you did know me you wouldn't be running your bitch mouth. Believe that.

I seriously doubt you will.
    Will what? Get rid of a spare tire? You really doubt that?

You can "doubt" that I'll become and olympic medalist. You can "doubt" that I'll become an astronaught.

"Doubting" that I'll lose some fat is fucking retarted. I already have, and I continue to do so.

Disputing such a thing simply re-enforces the fact the you're a fucking ignorant tool.

Getting better and doing things instead of just dicking around making the same "HEY EVERYONE, CHECK OUT HOW MUCH WING CHUN SUCKS!" thread over and over again.
    Who the ****, other than you, has mentioned the Chun in this thread?

Dod you even know what conversation you are having anymore?

You're fucking sad, dude. Really, really sad.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 10:27pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, ok. I dont doubt you. I actually really seriously believe you won't do it. You're going to continue to just jerk off about it.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast