Thread: Muffin Top?
9/16/2012 7:27pm, #21
9/17/2012 1:51pm, #22
Picture examples of various bodyfat levels:
As others have said, it tends to be first on, last off and I'm with you on the gut being the last to go. If you want to get rid of fat, it's all about the diet. If you're trying to cut, you might want to check out some intermittent fasting like Leangains.
Last edited by money; 9/17/2012 1:56pm at .HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
9/17/2012 2:14pm, #23
9/17/2012 3:15pm, #24
I am neither of those. But with your bad self image and maturity level I can see how you'd be confused enough to stoop to that level.
I'm looking better, and getting stronger every day BTW. Thank you for your asking.
AFA serious? I've already gotten good advice. Cut diet, hard cardio (lots of it) to burn the fat and abdominal excercizes to tone the area.
No thanks to you.
9/17/2012 3:29pm, #25
9/17/2012 3:33pm, #26
1. You can't target a specific area to "tone" and lose fat from. That's stupid, which makes you stupid.
2. You're clearly full of **** and it probably took you close to a year to lose 12lbs. Or however many lbs.
3. I'm much more technical than you so I don't look at the forum from the forum view, I have a subscription feed that I look at and don't generally give a **** about what forum it is in.
4. You're still fat and fucking a child whilst having 0 clue on how to exercise/eat. You say you have budgeting constraints (haha you're poor) so you have to eat carbs. The thing is, you're a fatty so your body needs more energy to burn to maintain that squishy frame you've got there. So you're craving more food. How about have a little restraint and stop eating as much (also stop fucking children) and see how that gets you.
5. Nobody but me told you that you're exercising way too softly. So you're welcome.
9/17/2012 3:36pm, #27But I've still got a beer belly.
9/17/2012 3:54pm, #28
Seriously, get hooked on phonics, or get your GED, or whatever the **** it is you need to do to develope basic reading comprehension.
So **** you.
See, the difference between us is I know that I am not weak.
I've actually dominated the violent encounters I've been in. I've shattered a man's face with one blow. I've thrown a guy that outweighed you by 50lbs through the air and into a moving vehicle. I've dropped younger, taller and fitter men than myself in one decisive strike (and watched them run like bloody hell). That's where my martial prowess is. I HURT people.
I'm not concerned with my "martial prowess". I can already win fights. I've been able to do that since grade school.
At this point in time I only wish to improve my physique. You're the one who's still on their self esteem journey.
Good luck with that BTW. You will be a much more pleasant person when you get there.
And you are not thanked.
Last edited by Mr. Machette; 9/17/2012 3:58pm at .
9/17/2012 3:54pm, #29
9/17/2012 4:12pm, #30
I already said you're welcome. No need to further thank me.