228854 Bullies, 4857 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 61 to 70 of 180
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. slamdunc is online now
    slamdunc's Avatar

    Extraordinarily Ordinary

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,178

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 3:38pm

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    I'm pretty certain that most of the people here are all circle jerking themselves into thinking that they're some kind of super badasses.
    I won't include myself in this category (because I'm not), but it is safe to say that some of the members here are probably bad asses. I'm positive that there are some members that are weekend warriors, MMQB's, and some that are simply delusional. It is hard for me to judge through a fifteen inch LCD.

    Last edited by slamdunc; 9/14/2012 3:45pm at .
  2. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 3:42pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Funny, it's always in response to some gay-baiting troll post of yours.

    Stop acting like you want my dick and I'll stop calling you on it.


    Yes, this is an anonymous public forum. We do not know each other.

    Perhaps you should change your handle to Dr. Obvious?


    Though for purely negative reasons. You're the troll prick who shits on everybody else while bragging about fights you didn't even win.


    The actual doctors at the Mayo clinic must be dumb idiots as well.
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/walking/AN01773

    I do double that and more seven days a week in addition to as much calisthenics and varied weigt excersises as my body will handle until failure.

    I'm probably more physically active than even you Sirc. For instance;

    It's only 1:00pm and I've gotten laid today. Three times. She's 20, and stripper hot.

    Here's where everybody will pile on and say "pics or it didn't happen", "internet bragging" blah blah blah... And they've got a point.

    Except it did happen. It happens daily. My life is awesome!

    No "pooch" on it's way out can **** with my awesome life. No attention whoring insecure little **** can take that away.

    You can waste your precious time disecting my posts. You can call me a cock sucker. You can "lol" all you want, but it won't change one simple fact;

    You do this because you desperately need to feel superior. That's why you're obsesed with achieveing more than everybody else. That's why you obsesivly put down the acheivements of people you've never met. You hate yourself and project it onto others. You feel weak and innefectual so you try to get tough (and lose). The worst part is you will never be satisfied.

    It's sad. A hollow and fruitless pursuit. You will continue to lose hair over it.

    So go pat yourself on the back and tell yourself you've "won" something here. Because that is as good as it's ever going to get for you.


    ETA: You wanna talk about comedy gold?

    So why do you suck so fucking bad a MA then Chris?

    That is fucking hilarious! Go clean your shower drain and cry over the hanfulls of wasted youth you find there.
    1. Listen, dipshit. This is why you are a fat piece of ****. You don't understand that 100 calories is nothing. You're at most burning maybe 1000 to 2000 calories whenever you do this. It's nothing. With the amount of **** you probably eat and the variety of things that take forever to break down, you have no real clue as to what the **** you're doing. And no, walking is not exercise. Walking is the baseline bullshit that everyone in the world can do. It's not exercise, it's dicking around.

    2. Why do you constantly have to plug that you're dating someone who is basically just graduated from high school? Nobody gives a ****. Also why is the first thing you mention that she is 20 and hot. What does she do? Is she a person? What does she think of what's happening in Syria and Libya? I have a feeling she doesn't know where those two places are nor does she have any opinions on them.
  3. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 3:44pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    I won't include myself in this category (because I'm not), but it is safe to say that some of the members here are probably bad asses. I'm positive that there are some members that are weekend warriors, MMQB's, and some that are simply delusional. It is hard for me to judge through a fifteen inch LCD.

    There are a small handful of badasses on this site. I've met a lot of them. I don't know why they put up with the rest of us, to be honest.

    Also be wary of saying inches, Mr. Machete might shoehorn something about dicks and you wanting his cock somehow into conversation.
  4. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 3:49pm


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    There are a small handful of badasses on this site. I've met a lot of them. I don't know why they put up with the rest of us, to be honest.

    Also be wary of saying inches, Mr. Machete might shoehorn something about dicks and you wanting his cock somehow into conversation.
    LOLZ :ExcitedTroll:
  5. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,683

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 3:58pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    1. Listen, dipshit. This is why you are a fat piece of ****. You don't understand that 100 calories is nothing. You're at most burning maybe 1000 to 2000 calories whenever you do this. It's nothing. With the amount of **** you probably eat and the variety of things that take forever to break down, you have no real clue as to what the **** you're doing. And no, walking is not exercise. Walking is the baseline bullshit that everyone in the world can do. It's not exercise, it's dicking around.
    Yeah, because it's the ONLY physical activity I do.

    You don;t know **** about me or my lifestyle so stop arguing from a place of ignorance.

    Fact is, I've probably done more studying on nutrition and diet than most laymen. Probably as much as you. You really have no idea what you are talking about when you assume I don't know the difference between glucose and fructose for instance.

    If you really want to make this personal we can, but I don't see the point when we're usualy just having fun.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    2. Why do you constantly have to plug that you're dating someone who is basically just graduated from high school?
    Because I basically live in male **** fantasy and that alone is a life acheivement worth bragging about. IT's pretty sweet actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Also why is the first thing you mention that she is 20 and hot.
    Because if she was 40 and looked like you it wouldn;t be worth mentioning now would it?

    You jealous? (You fucking should be!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    What does she think of what's happening in Syria and Libya?
    She thinks it's a fucking tragedy and it makes her sad for the human race.

    Are you expecting some kind of revolutionary insight or something? What kind of stupid question is that anyways? Sheesh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Also be wary of saying inches, Mr. Machete might shoehorn something about dicks and you wanting his cock somehow into conversation.
    Don't tempt me now!

    :p
  6. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 4:06pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Yeah, because it's the ONLY physical activity I do.

    You don;t know **** about me or my lifestyle so stop arguing from a place of ignorance.

    Fact is, I've probably done more studying on nutrition and diet than most laymen. Probably as much as you. You really have no idea what you are talking about when you assume I don't know the difference between glucose and fructose for instance.

    If you really want to make this personal we can, but I don't see the point when we're usualy just having fun.



    Because I basically live in male **** fantasy and that alone is a life acheivement worth bragging about. IT's pretty sweet actually.

    Because if she was 40 and looked like you it wouldn;t be worth mentioning now would it?

    You jealous? (You fucking should be!)

    She thinks it's a fucking tragedy and it makes her sad for the human race.

    Are you expecting some kind of revolutionary insight or something? What kind of stupid question is that anyways? Sheesh!


    Don't tempt me now!

    :p
    No this is not fun. You're an idiot. You really are just stupid. You have not studied or researched as much as I have, it's pretty clear that is the case in the nutrition forums, also the fact that you're a fat ****.

    You really just don't get it, do you? You're the punchline.
  7. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,683

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 4:21pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    No this is not fun.
    Oh I'm sorry, did I hurt your tender wittle feelings?

    You really think because you miss-read one or two posts than you know anything about me? What I look like for instance? How active I am outside of walking to work?

    How about the swiftness and ferocity with wich I WON my last few physical altercations?(Something you can not boast)

    I could start bringing up perosnal things you've mentioned but I have more class than that. (for now)

    If you're not enjoying this you can stop posting at any time.
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 9/14/2012 4:42pm at .
  8. Permalost is online now
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,588

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 4:27pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It sounds like all this could be solved by Mr Machete getting an older, heavier woman to put on his back for squats.
  9. DarkPhoenix is offline
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar

    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,242

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 4:39pm


     Style: Judo, BJJ

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    The difference between you and me is that everyone remembers who I am.
    Quoted for the painfully, unfortunate truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts
  10. Grab my fist is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    74

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 5:16pm


     Style: Judo,JKD,Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    The main goal of this site is to poke you in the eye with a big burnt stick
    Well played sir!
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.