Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/13/2012 4:48pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    I don't get this notion that everyone has that I don't include myself in my rantings. I've never ever said that I didn't. I don't know where you guys get that.
    There is this word called "we" that you NEVER use in your diatribes. You used to claim you were this great writer, so I shouldn't have too explain this to you.

I'm always striving to better myself. My goal for this year was to achieve a various set of achievements such as running a 5:59 mile, Free Solo Climb to the top of one of the mountains in Yosemite, Fight a bunch, Do some big projects, help my mom out, bench 200lbs, and a couple of other minor things.

So far I've ran a 6:02 mile, I've made it halfway up bridal veil falls and when I got to a ledge and found some old rope I recognized that I am not experienced enough of a free solo climber to make it up further without killing myself, I've taken a LOT of fights this year, helped my mom out after her chemo treatments, I'm working on a maaasssive tech project that I'm THE director of, I did 1 rep of 200lbs and helped a half dozen people lose well over 100lbs. It's not enough and not where my goals are at but I'm doing what I can to achieve them.
    This is a separate issue.

I'm below the mark and I recognize that. My issue is that none of you want to admit that.
    I occasionally remind you that you are below the mark.

In all seriousness, I can get a thread that negates your claim of "none."

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/13/2012 4:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    There is this word called "we" that you NEVER use in your diatribes. You used to claim you were this great writer, so I shouldn't have too explain this to you.

This is a separate issue.

I occasionally remind you that you are below the mark.

In all seriousness, I can get a thread that negates your claim of "none."
    Semantics and infinitives aside, the population of people who don't suck dick is like maybe half of a percent on this site. I can count on my fingers how many people on here that actually have anything worthwhile to even be remotely proud of.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/13/2012 4:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Whatever age you may have reached, your attitude reveals that you are still very far away from being a grown man.

Maybe if you lose a few more fights? I now you can do it if you try...
    Baby, go get some ice cream or something. We're almost done.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/13/2012 4:57pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Semantics and infinitives aside,
    You constantly use both and when I get done you'll do it again. So, nope, there is no "aside."

the population of people who don't suck dick is like maybe half of a percent on this site.
    Yes and this has been stated multiple times by many people.

I can count on my fingers how many people on here that actually have anything worthwhile to even be remotely proud of.
    Wrong. You'd have to be a hypocrite, which wouldn't be a stretch for you, to be even remotely correct.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    9/13/2012 5:09pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most everyone here sucks too, myself included. Then again, I don't practice BJJ to be a badass. I do it primarily for stress relief.

Darkson, Gezere, Sambosteve, Aaron Fields and Omega don't. J-lau, Annatrocity and Kidspatula don't really post here anymore, but I feel pretty confident saying that they don't suck either.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Posted On:
    9/13/2012 6:18pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Baby, go get some ice cream or something. We're almost done.
    That's all you got?

An attempted pick up?

Even if I was gay I could do better than your twinky little ass!

I mean, you don't even TRY dude! Shave your fucking head so your hair doesn't look so stupid. Maybe find some self confidence and stop being such a loud mouthed poser bitch. And lets not even get into your staure. "Where' the fucking beef" dude? Seriously. Not even tempted to turn gay for you at this point. No matter how much ice cream you try to ply me with.

O.k., that's a lie. For a half gallon of Rocky Road I'll let you eat the penuts from my **** while you masturbate.

But you really need to step up your game. You'll never get my sweet dickings at this rate. You're really missing out, honey cheeks.

Posted On:
    9/13/2012 8:24pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't get this notion that everyone has that I don't include myself in my rantings. I've never ever said that I didn't. I don't know where you guys get that. I'm always striving to better myself. My goal for this year was to achieve a various set of achievements such as running a 5:59 mile, Free Solo Climb to the top of one of the mountains in Yosemite, Fight a bunch, Do some big projects, help my mom out, bench 200lbs, and a couple of other minor things.

So far I've ran a 6:02 mile, I've made it halfway up bridal veil falls and when I got to a ledge and found some old rope I recognized that I am not experienced enough of a free solo climber to make it up further without killing myself, I've taken a LOT of fights this year, helped my mom out after her chemo treatments, I'm working on a maaasssive tech project that I'm THE director of, I did 1 rep of 200lbs and helped a half dozen people lose well over 100lbs. It's not enough and not where my goals are at but I'm doing what I can to achieve them. I'm below the mark and I recognize that. My issue is that none of you want to admit that.
    Seriously: This is something to read we must all strive to be better
    I'm gonna do my best to be better at college and to compete in Kyokushin
    I respect your efforts man
    Last edited by RurikGreenwulf; 9/13/2012 8:27pm at .

Posted On:
    9/13/2012 9:02pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    Seriously: This is something to read we must all strive to be better
    I'm gonna do my best to be better at college and to compete in Kyokushin
    I respect your efforts man
    Is this the beginning of the Great Sirc Circle Jerk he's been trying to rally around him for years?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    9/13/2012 9:17pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MAD > Cracked anyway.

Back in the day if you read Cracked we made fun of you, because it meant your mom wouldn't let you buy MAD.

Posted On:
    9/13/2012 9:46pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    MAD > Cracked anyway.

Back in the day if you read Cracked we made fun of you, because it meant your mom wouldn't let you buy MAD.
    Man, you suck at the internet if you buy something you can read for free.

Or you were referring to some archaic time frame that a good portion of this board not only will never know, but some might never understand.

"Grandpa, what's a mazagine?"
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast