Posted On:
    9/18/2012 2:25am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    ZOMG. Check.
    Failbucket. Check.
    Gay jokes. Check.
    This is where your autism really becomes visible.
    zomg: a referrence to your posting style.
    failbucket: a random word that doesnt imply anything. but nice try.
    gay jokes: I did not make a gay joke.
    Have you seen yourself on video, you move girlish and you talk very gay, maybe its the Cali accent I dunno, but you really do come across as someone of the homosexual persuasion, which is okay with me.
    Why do I bring it up: I think your closet homosexuality may be the real source of all this behaviour of dramawhoring.

but please, continue.

The only thing you're missing is a few macro images with some nondescript text on it to really drive home the point that YES YOU ALSO PLAY ON THE INTERNET AND HAVE SEEN THINGS THAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY.
    People have been, are and always will reproduce what they've seen and heared.
    It's actually unrealistic and emo of you to strife for true originality
    If you honestly are under the impression that you are in fact original and not influenced by other people you need to get your head outta your ass.

This isn't gamefaqs, this isn't Gaia Online, get your **** together and stop posting like you're a 14 year old teenager who just discovered Runescape.
    you just mentioned three names that dont ring a bell.
    it's also cute that whenever im verbally ripping you a new one you start using phrases along the line as: stop posting.

dont see me as a threat just because im more intelligent than you, im honestly willing to help you.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 2:28am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Just nevermind.
    oh my, what a weak response.
    okay ill let you off, go hop somewhere else with your foot in your mouth now, and remember: dont repeat silly **** about people you dont know.
    it might actually not be true.

Yours truly

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 4:49am

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm super duper late in the thread but there is a kickboxing team at the University of Florida. yes I did used to fight for them and teach there afterward (hey, we're a student run club, mmkay?). As of today my boxing coach (very distinguished amatuer career) is teaching there for free. Anyways, we're an actual competing college kickboxing team and we are free. For some reason we also attract an enormous amounts of cute girls that never spar, (not to detract from the cuteness of the girls that do spar/compete), and really nerdy majors (law, pre-med med, engineering have dominated classes at one point) but yes we train for competition and we are free. And open to everyone. Separate classes for competitors and advanced guys.
    www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms

Middleweight

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 5:05am

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    oh my, what a weak response.
    okay ill let you off, go hop somewhere else with your foot in your mouth now, and remember: dont repeat silly **** about people you dont know.
    it might actually not be true.
    Foot in mouth? Nah. Weak troll attempt? Mehbeh. I didn't have time to do the research on the troll job and you didn't fly off the deep end so I said **** it. I just wanted to mix things up without shitting on another thread.?
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 5:18am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwkfym View Post
    I'm super duper late in the thread but there is a kickboxing team at the University of Florida. yes I did used to fight for them and teach there afterward (hey, we're a student run club, mmkay?). As of today my boxing coach (very distinguished amatuer career) is teaching there for free. Anyways, we're an actual competing college kickboxing team and we are free. For some reason we also attract an enormous amounts of cute girls that never spar, (not to detract from the cuteness of the girls that do spar/compete), and really nerdy majors (law, pre-med med, engineering have dominated classes at one point) but yes we train for competition and we are free. And open to everyone. Separate classes for competitors and advanced guys.
    Then again, the article refers to average martial arts students sucking. Your crew obviously has an above average program; above average programs usually produce students that don't suck.

When I was in college, we had programs structured as clubs. The good parts were variety and seminars (Ben "Nighthorse" Campbell, Pat Johnson, Bill Wallace, and Ed Parker, etc.) I got to attend.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 7:13am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Q, shut the **** up. you have done exactly dick in the world of fighting and its generally people -like- you who bail on these things. for all of sircs problems he doesnt bail on throwdowns, probably because he does actually have real fights. so why dont you just leave it til its actually 100% gonna happen, and in the meantime, why dont you try out getting in the ring for an actual fight. that will already put you above 90% of the people on this forum who need to **** off passing opinion on those who put their ass on the line.
    Not sure if serious.

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 11:11am

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwkfym View Post
    My college has free Tai Chi and my high school had capoeira

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 6:08pm

Style: Freestyle scientific

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    My college has free Tai Chi and my high school had capoeira
    Thus proving the phrase "you get what you pay for...."

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 10:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow this thread even got Lebell posting again, Sirc does know how to troll. Two threads with the same crap, yet in another thread Sirc was complaining about this exact sort of **** posting.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    9/19/2012 2:51am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Wow this thread even got Lebell posting again, Sirc does know how to troll. Two threads with the same crap, yet in another thread Sirc was complaining about this exact sort of **** posting.
    I've never been away bra.
    I just decided to wtfpwn Sirc for a bit because I noticed that lately he hasnt gotten any good opposition and you know how that spins his ego outta control, before you know it we get weird gong sau meets 4chan footage of him in a tutu rasslin a guy in a giant dildo suit.
    or whatever the hype of the month is.