218358 Bullies, 7406 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 131 to 140 of 179
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,688

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 3:04pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    I'm not sure why you think I'm balding or constipated. That's just a really bizarre insult right there. Like, a natural body function to you is some kind of insult..
    Well, I've seen your bald spot and your reccomendation for a "healthy" diet was microwaved chicken and rice. You're going to prolapse from pushing that brick someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Anyhow, I have an extremely luscious amount of hair.
    Well OK Randy Waston. Just let your Soul Glo then!




    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    This also doesn't make any sense. I'm not the one who suggested to eat 5lbs of carbs with hardly any meat in it.
    Nor did I. Where on earth did you get that idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    You really should get to studying on what the difference between a complex polychain of carbohydrates are and what a simple chain of carbohydrates are. How the liver prioritizes what over other things and how you plan on losing all of that spare tire weight with "walking" and "doing push ups."
    When you don't pepper your sentences with insults you can actually give halfway decent advice sometimes. Education is a lifetime journey and it never hurts to study more. The answer to your question is:

    Portion control, "slow" foods selected for nutritional content and I don't ONLY walk for excersize. If that's what you really believe then you're even dumber than you appear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Also, before you say it, yes, we know you're fucking a child.
    If 20 is a child, then what are you at 26? Certainly not a man. Some kind of teenager? A tweeny maybe? You sure piss and moan like one.
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 9/17/2012 3:07pm at .
  2. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,500

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 3:42pm

    supporting member
     

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Oh look. Another student of internet. The opening gay joke will turn into some minor form of racism and then "random" humor involving nonsensical bullshit that doesn't make any sense but seems edgy and "on the ball."
    student of the internet?
    lolz!

    gay joke?
    minor racism?
    what the hell are you babbel...oh nevermind.

    so do you sometimes jerk off to all this attention, or is it more of an autistic powertripthing were you convince yourself you're so much more intelligent than ''thoz guiz fr0m the internets?

    once you mature and you realise the depths of your idiotic dramawhoring, shoot me a pm, I can either help you behaving like a mature man, or give you some advice on how to commit a painfree suicide.
    (zomg the attention! a sirc memorial thread just for you!)
  3. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,500

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 3:43pm

    supporting member
     

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post

    Also, before you say it, yes, we know you're fucking a child. Nobody cares, dude. It's embarrassing.
    who is this WE?
  4. Holy Moment is online now
    Holy Moment's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    3,808

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 4:23pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    who is this WE?
    Sirc has a symbiote.

  5. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,500

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 4:51pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Sirc has a symbiote.

    I'm open to the idea that sirc is actually a funny mature person trapped inside the E-persona of a little obnoxious asian boy.
  6. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,563

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 5:02pm

    supporting member
     Style: yoga/bodyweight mainly

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    I can either help you behaving like a mature man
    That's rich coming from the queer bashing Nazi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    I'm open to the idea that sirc is actually a funny mature person trapped inside the E-persona of a little obnoxious asian boy.
    Actually, he's Cooban.
    Start a training log!
  7. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,047

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 5:04pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    student of the internet?
    lolz!

    gay joke?
    minor racism?
    what the hell are you babbel...oh nevermind.

    so do you sometimes jerk off to all this attention, or is it more of an autistic powertripthing were you convince yourself you're so much more intelligent than ''thoz guiz fr0m the internets?

    once you mature and you realise the depths of your idiotic dramawhoring, shoot me a pm, I can either help you behaving like a mature man, or give you some advice on how to commit a painfree suicide.
    (zomg the attention! a sirc memorial thread just for you!)
    You and Mr. Machette are both people who still post like you just discovered the internet. It's cute.
  8. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,500

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 5:56pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    That's rich coming from the queer bashing Nazi.
    What makes you say im a queer bashing nazi?
    interesting..
  9. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,500

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 6:01pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    You and Mr. Machette are both people who still post like you just discovered the internet. It's cute.
    żou are both póopooheads'!!

    jesus christ man, try to come up with something concrete.

    I say: you're a little dramawhoring autist under the impression he is witty.

    You: yeah well you post like you just discovered the internet. HA!

    failbucket.
  10. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,047

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 6:49pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    żou are both póopooheads'!!

    jesus christ man, try to come up with something concrete.

    I say: you're a little dramawhoring autist under the impression he is witty.

    You: yeah well you post like you just discovered the internet. HA!

    failbucket.
    ZOMG. Check.
    Failbucket. Check.
    Gay jokes. Check.


    The only thing you're missing is a few macro images with some nondescript text on it to really drive home the point that YES YOU ALSO PLAY ON THE INTERNET AND HAVE SEEN THINGS THAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY.

    This isn't gamefaqs, this isn't Gaia Online, get your **** together and stop posting like you're a 14 year old teenager who just discovered Runescape.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.