Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    9/16/2012 8:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I took a look at this motherfucking thread's outline and think to myself "wow, this is some borderline boring ****. Who the **** cares what motherfuckers at Cracked think about Martial Arts?". Then I see that it's at 10 motherfucking pages and I think "Golly, this seems a bit odd". Then I glance upon the second page and it becomes obvious: The motherfucking Sirc effect.

Awwwwww ****.

Incidentally, Sirc don't you get tired of doing this?

Not that you'll remember, but I famously challenged you to a fight in like 2008 or something. I've been ruminating on this for a while. Why did you not accept my challenge? Are you a bitch or something? Were you worried that I would embarrass you on the internet more than you embarrass your motherfucking self? Incidentally, that motherfucking challenge is still available, son. I've been dying to give you 175mg of Sassy Black ass whoppin', stat dose, ************. Bolus. You can't **** with this **** son? The **** you got?

You ducked that ****, man? You fucking ducked that ****. I was disappointed man? I thought "He's been ducking so much, then he must at least be part goose". Know what the **** I'm saying man.

So come on man. Neither of us wants to suck at martial arts, or life. So let's get this gong sau on, man. No one mentioned my name on the list of motherfuckers that don't suck. I've been trying to get in on that list, for the name Q-dot to resonate with the likes of Omega, Sambosteve, Darkson, and jnp the wise (who is apparently the real life Gandalf the Greying). So let's do this, man.

If you suck, then knowing is half the battle. And if we know, then the motherfucking onus is upon us to un-suck. That is to say, we must spit. Let's spit that ****, son. Mano a mano, pata a pata. Shinken shobu. Gong motherfucking sau, son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    9/16/2012 8:47am

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    No one mentioned my name on the list of motherfuckers that don't suck. I've been trying to get in on that list, for the name Q-dot to resonate with the likes of Omega, Sambosteve, Darkson, and jnp the wise (who is apparently the real life Gandalf the Greying).
    Umm beating Sirc will not land you on that particular list. Notice when Omega challenged Smackjack to come fight Sirc's two best sparring partners, it was just that. Not "Hey, come fight Sirc in all his greatness," more like "Hey, come fight these motherfuckers that beat on Sirc on the regular." If beating Sirc was all you needed to do to get on that list, I'm pretty sure you could forgo the sillyness and just get an ammy record better than 0-0-2.
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/16/2012 8:47am

Style: Goju Ryu Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but it doesn't say anything about the below average martial art student, so I'm golden!

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    9/16/2012 8:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Umm beating Sirc will not land you on that particular list. Notice when Omega challenged Smackjack to come fight Sirc's two best sparring partners, it was just that. Not "Hey, come fight Sirc in all his greatness," more like "Hey, come fight these motherfuckers that beat on Sirc on the regular." If beating Sirc was all you needed to do to get on that list, I'm pretty sure you could forgo the sillyness and just get an ammy record better than 0-0-2.
    **** that ****. **** ammy records, **** pro records. I need to be validated on the internet. It's a long standing, gnawing lingering yearning, nibbling away at my online soul. I must climb to the top of the internets, and Sirc's bloody and beaten carcass is the first step.

I will also have sex with a girl at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    9/16/2012 9:07am

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** that ****. **** ammy records, **** pro records. I need to be validated on the internet. It's a long standing, gnawing lingering yearning, nibbling away at my online soul. I must climb to the top of the internets, and Sirc's bloody and beaten carcass is the first step.
    I understand.

I will also have sex with a girl at some point.
    Tell me how this is. I'm anxiously awaiting my chosen day as well. Any pointers will be much appreciated.
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/16/2012 5:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Why? You're already a pathetic ego maniac. There's realy nothing I can do to you that life isn't already doing.

You're unflappable bitterness and mindless attacks againt those more fortunate than you proves what a sick and lonely person you are.

26 and still not a man.

Sad.
    Said the guy who is fucking someone who just barely graduated high school. What's the matter? Can't find someone who still watches Miley Cyrus to ****?

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/16/2012 6:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I took a look at this motherfucking thread's outline and think to myself "wow, this is some borderline boring ****. Who the **** cares what motherfuckers at Cracked think about Martial Arts?". Then I see that it's at 10 motherfucking pages and I think "Golly, this seems a bit odd". Then I glance upon the second page and it becomes obvious: The motherfucking Sirc effect.

Awwwwww ****.

Incidentally, Sirc don't you get tired of doing this?

Not that you'll remember, but I famously challenged you to a fight in like 2008 or something. I've been ruminating on this for a while. Why did you not accept my challenge? Are you a bitch or something? Were you worried that I would embarrass you on the internet more than you embarrass your motherfucking self? Incidentally, that motherfucking challenge is still available, son. I've been dying to give you 175mg of Sassy Black ass whoppin', stat dose, ************. Bolus. You can't **** with this **** son? The **** you got?

You ducked that ****, man? You fucking ducked that ****. I was disappointed man? I thought "He's been ducking so much, then he must at least be part goose". Know what the **** I'm saying man.

So come on man. Neither of us wants to suck at martial arts, or life. So let's get this gong sau on, man. No one mentioned my name on the list of motherfuckers that don't suck. I've been trying to get in on that list, for the name Q-dot to resonate with the likes of Omega, Sambosteve, Darkson, and jnp the wise (who is apparently the real life Gandalf the Greying). So let's do this, man.

If you suck, then knowing is half the battle. And if we know, then the motherfucking onus is upon us to un-suck. That is to say, we must spit. Let's spit that ****, son. Mano a mano, pata a pata. Shinken shobu. Gong motherfucking sau, son.
    Did this actually happen? I don't remember if you did or not, to be honest. Sorry, there's a lot of you retards amping up to make a name for yourself by using me as a bridge stone to walk across.

Also mind you every few months I get to the point where I get so sick of you dipshits that I just go and do stuff I need to do for long periods of time because I just can't deal with you retards.

Posted On:
    9/16/2012 6:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Said the guy who is fucking someone who just barely graduated high school. What's the matter? Can't find someone who still watches Miley Cyrus to ****?
    Your mother said she's not feeling well.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/16/2012 7:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The motherfucking Sirc effect.

Posted On:
    9/16/2012 8:53pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Did this actually happen? I don't remember if you did or not, to be honest. Sorry, there's a lot of you retards amping up to make a name for yourself by using me as a bridge stone to walk across.

Also mind you every few months I get to the point where I get so sick of you dipshits that I just go and do stuff I need to do for long periods of time because I just can't deal with you retards.
    You just dodged The Question's question. He has challenged you and you ducked. Apparently for the second time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast