Administrator

Posted On:
    9/09/2012 1:45am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TskTskTsk View Post
    It is Fake I dont want to get into a debate over semantics. I came here to ask if this was something that ruffled anyone elses feathers.
    There is nothing semantics based about getting proof for your claims.

As for having an agenda.... Yes I have an agenda. My agenda is to do my best to uphold the standards and morals set forth to me by my instructor. I have no monetary agenda or business agenda in this particular situation.
    Interesting leap.

I posted this thread while I was angry and you know what I dont care if hes teaching bjj. Spread the sport. Thats great. I will visit his academy sometime next week. If his instructor says he can teach fundamentals then he can do it how he sees fit.
    You were so angry you forgot how you felt when people attacked you and your rank on another website? You then turn around and do the same thing to another instructor. Interesting.

I dont care what belt he wears while teaching the class.
    You do care otherwise you wouldn't say **** like this:
    I have had no problems with him other than this slight misunderstanding about what belt he's wearing.
    Yet, you keep bringing this up, that means you do care.

The truth about this whole situation is this is a guy that I have been supportive of him trying to get his academy off the ground multiple times by helping advertise seminars hes held to my students. This is his third attempt following two previously failed attempts. I have had no problems with him other than this slight misunderstanding about what belt he's wearing.
    Here's semantics:
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/supportive
    Support:
    : to endure bravely or quietly : bear
    a (1) : to promote the interests or cause of (2) : to uphold or defend as valid or right : advocate <supports fair play> (3) : to argue or vote for <supported the motion to lower taxes> b (1) : assist, help <bombers supported the ground troops> (2) : to act with (a star actor) (3) : to bid in bridge so as to show support for c : to provide with substantiation : corroborate <support an alibi>

So, no, you are not supporting him by questioning his rank while you apparently have all of the answers. No, that's what I call vindictive. You were done wrong and now you visit the same BS on another person.

All that has been asked is for you to post your FACTS. We can go form there if you do not have an agenda. Instead, what we get from you is a bunch of sidestepping, semantics, arguing and now running away.

oh and let me add, when you put in combinations of KOBK I can find things as early as 2001. Guess what it entails? Submission Grappling.
    KOBK jiu jitsu has nothing to do with teaching BJJ.
    Hmmmm.....???
    Last edited by It is Fake; 9/09/2012 1:50am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2012 8:55pm

Style: Standup, Ground-fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm still curious who Dave Hart is and what KOBK is (just curious), although it seems to stand for "Kill or Be Killed". A search for [KOBK Freddy Rodriguez] shows me a blurb of a deleted Facebook page claiming he was Dan Severn's boxing coach and a pro kick boxer [sic]. This is not EVIDENCE OMG--it is closer to "nothing"--but it is still weird [edit: weird as in not jujitsu]. I'm motivated to ask Dan about their relationship, were that feasible.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/09/2012 9:47pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know none of these people, but I can find enough information to possibly make contact and try to get something started.

KOBK Links:
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....thread=1382786

Sorry if I mislead anyone, I thought Pats BB was BJJ. Oh well, Dave Hart studied under Gracie in California, so there is the link.

Yes, Patrick is KOBK, I have started helping him with his standup to help on his movement.

I dont think I can pay for a pro bout between Brian Hays and Justin Wade on this card. Heidenreich-vs- Ray and Adam Brady -vs- TBA is enough expense with the smaller crowd. Maybe if i can find a sponsor for the Hay -vs- Wade match; mmmmm.

Vasili also has a girl he wants to get on the card. I simply can not over extend myself, I never want to not be able to pay as promised.....like some people!

I now have tickets in hand, first 5 ringside tables went in one hour.

Talks about KOBK and others Refereeing at an event where Dan Severen appeared circa 2001:
    http://fcfighter.com/post/battle-for...mpionship-belt

David Roy and Fred Rodriguez will be main referrees for the Pro tournament. A special guest referree will be Kip Kollar of NAGA and the WEF. Kip will corner Joe Cuff and ref the finals of the amateur tournaments. Dave Hart and Pat Heidenreich of KOBK in FT. Wayne will referree the amateur tournaments.
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....5&page=1&pc=14
    Yes, it was a green belt 1998 was it??, LOL. I wasnt the only one, Dave Hart handed a couple other Greens to guys including Tim and Pat(good friends to Leevanteeth, Lee should remember from also coming into the KOBK to train on occasion) which we also went on to rank up since then. good old KOBK JiuJitsu days. Dave had an untraditional style that also incoorperated good wrestling concepts, not upholding to the traditional BJJ instruction you see nor the same belt system. I applaud him and thanks him for being one of the first to spark the JJ and MMA influence in Fort Wayne when there was nothing else here.

http://www.myspace.com/mixmartialarts
    JiuJitsu Instruction from Dave Hart AJJ Black Belt Guy Hinton, and AJJ Purple Belt Morgan Rapp, and intense fighting skills from guys like Bobby Gunz Martinez, with the intensity from of several MMA Amatuer and Pro fighters that compete on a regular basis. We have students that range from 2 months to 16 years in Grappling, Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Wrestling, Sambo, and other arts that contribute to the team as a whole and help to promote the sport of MMA.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....&thread=737900

Ph record:
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/f/89...k-Heidenreich/

There you guys go, get to work on contacting people.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2012 11:26pm

Style: Standup, Ground-fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    David W. Hart's (probably outdated) address is here: http://www.trademarkia.com/kobk-75070227.html, along with information on his expired "Kill or Be Killed" trademarks.

That's OK to post, right? Since it's out there?

Edit: Pat Heidenreich fought twice for Dangerzone, which Dan Severn owns. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Pat-Heidenreich-1621.
    That, plus Fred apparently reffing for Severn's org, doesn't leave me very suspicious.

Oh and Fred sent me this:
    Hi..my name is Fred Rodriguez ..i am the head instructor @ ft wayne jiu jitsu academy .. Kobk (stands for kill or be killed) was founded by dave hart about 17 years ago..dave hart dave started studying judo @ age10..with Gary Chun a national ranked judoka.. Dave then moved to californila and was a student of Dave Meyer a Rigan Machado blackbelt dave also trained with the Gokar Chivichian ..dave hart was also a power lifter and was a division one wrestler.. Im sure im missing some of his bio ..however that is the jist ..he moved back.to.fort wayne and at the time there was no grappling based.school he created Kobk and i trained with him for more than 10 years..kobk was mostly a mma based grappling school and many of his students when on to win mma titles...out of pure dumb luck hall of famer Dan Severn and i met at a.local fight show and i helped to train him for a.few years as well as helped him run his mma promotion the dangerzone..we remain close friends to this day trveling with Mr. Severn alowed me the chance to trsvel the world and train with ( not seminars) sctuallu train with some of the best fighters in the world. .i was awarded my black belt from dave hart 2007..currently i continue to add techniques by my association with Alan Stockman...owner of Carlson Gracie jr school indianapolis and carlson gracie black belt.. I hope this helps answer ur questions..feel free to email me directly..strikersupreme@hotmail.com with any other questions..have a good night
    So unless Severn emails me back saying "Who the **** is Fred Rodriquez", or someone feels like checking up on these other claims and finds something, I don't see anything below-board.

If Fred sees this: sorry I posted your email on the internet!
    Last edited by Wing-Kwan-Fu; 9/09/2012 11:54pm at .

Posted On:
    9/19/2012 5:47pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: KOBK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Guys I am Fred Rodriguez I will answer any question any of you have you have my email or i will do so on here. Let me be very clear..Noah is trying to discredit me not just here but in FW . Because ? I have no idea other than there has been a beef in the past between Alan stockman and Marcelo Montiero.. I actually thought that we were friends and was totally blindsided by his attacks... I am A KOBK Black Belt. No one has awarded me a BJJ belt of any kind. Marcello has never been in the room with me other than when we were both judges at a local MMA show together. The rest of KOBK lineage that everyone spoke of is true and I miss those days too and that is what I am trying to recreate, I teach Alan Stockman's fundamentals as well as things I have learned from KOBK and dave hart. I have all of the conversations between noah and I I avoid nothing ...here I am ask me anything.. I applaud B.S. for investigating these things.. Shame on you Noah... you helping me in any way is simply not true we have never been in the same room... I wil answer any questiosn any one has please feel free to ask away.. thanks for your time

Posted On:
    9/19/2012 5:50pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    as for the standards and morals of your instructor .. you might want to ask him if he would like me to post what I know... I am sure he will not.. You are simply out of line. But as always brother you are welcome to come to our school and any event we have..

Posted On:
    9/19/2012 6:03pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TskTskTsk View Post
    Ft. Wayne Jiu-jitsu Academy has a guy by the name of Freddy Rodriguez who was a white belt under Professor Marcello Monteiro is now claiming a KOBK jiu jitsu black belt and is teaching Brazilian jiu jitsu. He claims to have gotten a Black belt from Dave Hart in 2007.

Can anybody help me figure out if hes a legit black belt or not? I know he works with Alan Stockman a legit BB but he wears a white belt when Alans around.

Thanks

Since I am not allowed to post links yet you can search them on Facebook. they dont have a real website yet.
    Marcello never gave me a belt of any kind .. he has only seen me once.. this is false as are most of your other claims perhaps the fact that a KOBK black belt tapped out your instructor should be brought up ?

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    9/20/2012 8:04am

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for coming to the thread and clearing some things up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/20/2012 8:17am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm dying to know what KOBK is...can anyone shed any light?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast