232387 Bullies, 3944 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 51 to 60 of 60
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. ouchboy is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Heidiland
    Posts
    70

    Posted On:
    9/12/2012 6:12am


     Style: Bjj / Mexican Judo.

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dougguod View Post
    There is if that's what some ambulance-chasing lawyer tells them they have to do to lay the groundwork for a lawsuit.
    poor choice of words... just sayin
  2. The Question is offline
    The Question's Avatar

    Octopussy!

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,593

    Posted On:
    9/12/2012 11:52am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    If you want an anecdotal story, go look for bobyclumsyninja's story about his bullshido posts.
    I want to see this ****. Can I get some motherfucking direction and help finding them motherfucking posts and whatnot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
  3. patfromlogan is offline
    patfromlogan's Avatar

    Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hilo Island of Hawaii
    Posts
    8,871

    Posted On:
    9/12/2012 2:08pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No hint of alleged muggers talking to police yet, eh? I know what SamboSteve is referring to about anti MMA, and I'm sorry that that is going on (VERY different here in Hawaii, fights are real popular with regional and island competitions [even pretty blatant appeals to what could be called appeal to prejudice: Locals vs Marines events - but I think basically healthy and the fighters mostly show good sportmanship] and mostly MMA fighters are admired - HI does have more mas per capita than anywhere), but I still believe the bleeding hearts will be overwhelmed by support for Renzo. Perhaps instead of fearing the outcome, NYC MMA folks could run Renzo as a poster boy, hero of the streets.
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 9/12/2012 2:11pm at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
  4. vaquero de las nalgas is offline
    vaquero de las nalgas's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PHX or thereabouts
    Posts
    844

    Posted On:
    9/13/2012 5:00pm


     Style: Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not an attorney, but I'd bet on three things:

    1. Michael Bloomberg would love to make an example out of a celebrity seeking out street fights in his town...

    2. The city prosecutor just got an erection because he's got a well known martial artist who Tweeted before, during, and after he assaulted two men because they asked him for a cigarette...

    3. There are a bunch of other attorneys seeking the victims out because they think they will have a civil case against a well known martial artist who assaulted them...and they will push to try the case in Brooklyn because juries are known to hand out big settlements there.
    Last edited by vaquero de las nalgas; 9/13/2012 5:03pm at .
  5. dRoy is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    40

    Posted On:
    10/12/2012 3:37pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    I was talking about this the other day with Matt Phillips and while I don't think Renzo will see any trouble from this, seems he did cross a legal line by finding and attacking the guy who got away. That is no longer "self-defense." A DA looking for an easy win could prolly prosecute him if he could find the victim...especially since he so freely tells the story.

    But, more bothersome to me is that we MMA folks in NY are doing everything to look good as we are fighting to have MMA legalized. Here you have prolly the most know MMA guy in NY going Bronson. Could be used against us later in debate.
    MMA is not legal in in NY? I didn't know that.

    I think your argument is quite logical and it is an interesting perspective.
  6. dRoy is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    40

    Posted On:
    10/12/2012 3:38pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vaquero de las nalgas View Post
    I'm not an attorney, but I'd bet on three things:

    1. Michael Bloomberg would love to make an example out of a celebrity seeking out street fights in his town...

    2. The city prosecutor just got an erection because he's got a well known martial artist who Tweeted before, during, and after he assaulted two men because they asked him for a cigarette...

    3. There are a bunch of other attorneys seeking the victims out because they think they will have a civil case against a well known martial artist who assaulted them...and they will push to try the case in Brooklyn because juries are known to hand out big settlements there.
    My God, I agree with you. This is not looking good.
  7. Tonuzaba is offline
    Tonuzaba's Avatar

    C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    5,610

    Posted On:
    10/12/2012 6:50pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's the big quiet?

    I wasn't exactly searching, but it seems like no one's talking about it anymore - so far no news either of Renzo admitting he had us all punked or a lawsuit against him... Hmm... Already forgotten, let's move on?

    CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

    "Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal
  8. Flinter is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10

    Posted On:
    10/13/2012 4:06pm


     Style: aikido

    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    REALLY!?

    Quote Originally Posted by RhinoUP View Post
    Let the games begin!


    Am I the only one grounded in reality? So Gracie says he's so thankful to the Billionaire mayor, Bloomberg because "people don't have guns in NYC"...DUH! Tell that to all the armed robbers, muggers, murderers, etc. Besides being a thug himself and committing aggravated assault and then going around looking for another victim, he is obviously NOT familiar with "tough streets". Gracie has to be one of the luckiest swell-heads to ever walk in NYC. Easily 50% of the tough guys, muggers and gang members (nearly 90% of them) in the city carry guns. I guess God does lookout after idiots and egoists after all. That just goes to show how the "real Cobra Kai" thugs have commandeered the spotlight and turned untold numbers of (kids?) into street hoodlums.

    For a guy who should have been raised better and who has a smattering of true martial arts training with none of the sense of responsibility that comes with it and who thinks his "sport" qualifies him as a martial artist; Gracie is a joke. A bad one, yes, but still a joke. How does he differ from the typical "Crips" lieutenant or "Bloods" hit man? His inflated ego will be his downfall if this is the attitude he carries around with him. And it's nothing to do with the "my daddy can beat up your daddy" crap, either. A true martial artist has a code; not a vendetta.
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,093

    Posted On:
    10/13/2012 7:35pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flinter View Post
    Am I the only one grounded in reality? So Gracie says he's so thankful to the Billionaire mayor, Bloomberg because "people don't have guns in NYC"...DUH! Tell that to all the armed robbers, muggers, murderers, etc. Besides being a thug himself and committing aggravated assault and then going around looking for another victim, he is obviously NOT familiar with "tough streets". Gracie has to be one of the luckiest swell-heads to ever walk in NYC. Easily 50% of the tough guys, muggers and gang members (nearly 90% of them) in the city carry guns. I guess God does lookout after idiots and egoists after all. That just goes to show how the "real Cobra Kai" thugs have commandeered the spotlight and turned untold numbers of (kids?) into street hoodlums.

    For a guy who should have been raised better and who has a smattering of true martial arts training with none of the sense of responsibility that comes with it and who thinks his "sport" qualifies him as a martial artist; Gracie is a joke. A bad one, yes, but still a joke. How does he differ from the typical "Crips" lieutenant or "Bloods" hit man? His inflated ego will be his downfall if this is the attitude he carries around with him. And it's nothing to do with the "my daddy can beat up your daddy" crap, either. A true martial artist has a code; not a vendetta.
    I was about to say that you were trolling and then I saw your style field. I KNOW you believe, 100%, every cliche and myth you just posted.
  10. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,569

    Posted On:
    10/14/2012 12:30pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh yeah NYC that big bad scary place,
    I mean the place has had 1,111 shooting incident year to date as of 9/30/2012
    I mean look at that number its so BIG
    That is until you notice that the population is a ridiculous 8,200,000 people
    Huh more people live in NYC then all of Virgina.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.