Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 8:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Siiiiick, I like how he mind fucks dude #2 by whispering "This is what death feels like" in his ear. Last time I had to sleep a dude I kept whispering "die like a man"* it makes them wriggle like a fish!
    "You and I are going to make hate. That's a fact."

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 9:28pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those Brazilians are badass too much for sheltered first-world muggers to handle
    I really hope he does not get any legal damage from this he acted bravely if those fuckers were not stoped who knows what coward **** would they try against other easier prey

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 9:42pm

Style: Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think he will face any legal charges for this, perhaps a small local news spot.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/08/2012 1:01am

Style: jujitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of all the people to mug in NY.

Renzo should be given an award by NYPD. Those 2 stupid asses won't be doing any mugging in the near future.

RACOON EYES

I love it!

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    9/08/2012 2:33am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yesterday I was thinking about what if this is a huge prank, a troll by Renzo to see how his fans and the rest reacts to such news. I thought maybe he just wanted to see all the softie kung fu guys roar "you see how all those sports MMA people are aggressive bullies" kind of ****...

Two things got clearer to me after the radio-interview (thanks for posting it, ippwned):

- they were "asking for a cigarette" aggresively, grabbing his arm and reaching into his pockets, according to Renzo /this wasn't clear from the tweets/

- he overdid it, by not just averting the danger and calling the cops, but repeatedly choking the guy out, intentionally punching him while he was unconscious to "mark" him, intentionally looking for the other guy and attacking him.

No matter how good this feels to read to anyone who has ever been mugged and helpless or just plain hates muggers, these things - now added to evidence in the form of a recorded interview - do not sound like legally justified self defense.

There are other aspects besides the legal part - think of parents chosing an MA school for their child. This is not the type of story most would want their kid to associate with. Defend yourself? certainly, but play around with unconscious bodies? certainly not.

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/08/2012 3:13am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He may have had too much fun, but somehow I think that this will go the way of that guy who killed the pervert. Public opinion in NYC will be ALL on Renzo's side. Who the gives a **** about street punk muggers? No one. If he gets in trouble all Renzo has to do is ask for a jury trial.

It's like here in Hawaii where an old Hawaiian guy sells fish from his van, illegally on the side of the highway. He's been busted 13 times by one asshole cop. When I asked how he dealt with it he told me, "I do what my attorney tells me, I ask for a jury trial, ha ha ha ha ha!" No NYC jury will punish Renzo, just like no jury in Hawaii would dream of punishing a Hawaiian for selling fish. (prosecutor has dropped charges every time for the fish seller - which is great for everyone, he sells fish his kids catch and we get fresh ahi 1/2 the price at Safeway).
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2012 10:08am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    This?

Because that's doesn't sound like what he says, it's something along the lines of "let's end this, it's easier this way, much easier" and the rest I can't make out.
    "Give up, you don't have a chance... let's end this... it's easier for you like this, much easier... you'll see, it'll be over very soon"

Also, what he did was extremely stupid for a number of reasons. Guess he was very lucky neither of the guys (if they actually wanted to mug him) didn't have a weapon on them.

Posted On:
    9/09/2012 11:25am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff DOG View Post
    Of all the people to mug in NY.

Renzo should be given an award by NYPD. Those 2 stupid asses won't be doing any mugging in the near future.

RACOON EYES

I love it!
    Jesus, this guy looks dead.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2012 2:10pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    Those Brazilians are badass too much for sheltered first-world muggers to handle
    I really hope he does not get any legal damage from this he acted bravely if those fuckers were not stoped who knows what coward **** would they try against other easier prey
    Punctuation is your friend.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/09/2012 7:38pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    Also, what he did was extremely stupid for a number of reasons. Guess he was very lucky neither of the guys (if they actually wanted to mug him) didn't have a weapon on them.
    Renzo said that if they had pulled a knife or gun he would have given over his wallet without resistance. He said he was upset that they chose him as a victim because people like that usually prey on the weak. I wouldn't be surprised if he was offended that they actually thought they could take him without a weapon.

They could have concealed a weapon throughout the entire thing and the second fellow could have returned with one. For whatever reason he was convinced they didn't have anything. Perhaps he's better at judging that than most people since he was shot in a fight before moving to the USA, if I recall correctly.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast