Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 1:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Nomination BAOTM September 2012

Not been one of these for a while, but this has to be a contender.

Mother shoots and decapitates rapist who made her pregnant and then dumps his head in village square

Nevin Yildirim, 26, is now awaiting trial after murdering the man in her home in Yalvac, south-west Turkey last week.

The mother-of-two is five months pregnant with, she claims, her rapist's child.

he is demanding authorities let her have an abortion even though she is four weeks beyond Turkey's ten-week termination limit.

Yildirim said the man, Nurettin Gider, began assaulting her a few days after her husband left home in January to work a seasonal job in another town.

She claims he threatened her with a gun and said he would kill her children, aged two and six, if she did not keep silent

The rapes continued over the next eight months until August 28, when Yildirim decided she had had enough.

On that day she shot Gider after he had climbed up the back wall of her house and then shot him again when he reached for his gun.

She said: 'I chased him. He fell on the ground. He started swearing at me.

'I shot his sexual organ this time. He became quiet. I knew he was dead. I then cut his head off.'

In total, Yildirim shot him ten times, including several times in his groin region. He was also reportedly stabbed in the abdomen after he was shot.

She then carried his head, which was dripping blood, by the hair to the village square at Yalvac, onlookers said.

Speaking to shocked men sitting outside a coffee house, she said: 'Don't talk behind my back, don't play with my honour. Here is the head of the man who played with my honour.'

Video footage of Gider's head on the ground was captured by local broadcaster DHA, who arrived at the scene before police.

It is thought the rapist was blackmailing Yildirim. She said he had taken nude photos of her while pregnant after sneaking into her bedroom at night. He threatened to send them to her parents unless she continued sleeping with him, she said.

'He kept saying that he would tell everyone about the rape,' Yildirim reportedly said during her testimony.

'My daughter will start school this year. Everyone would have insulted my children. Now no one can.

'I saved my honour. They will now call children the kids of the woman who saved her honour.'

According to a source quoted by CNN, Yildirim said: 'I thought of reporting him to military police and to the district attorney, but this was going to mark me as a scorned woman.

'Since I was going to get a bad reputation I decided to clean my honor and acted on killing him. I thought of suicide a lot but couldn't do it.'

Womens' groups in Turkey have praised Yildirim as a heroine. [Well, quite]
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz25iOAdO00

DM article has a blurred out picture of the severed head, if you're into that kind of thing.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 3:19pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's actually pretty damn badass. Nothing says don't **** with me like a severed head.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 5:01pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some time s the evil scumbags of the world push someone to far and then this happens. A pretty screwed society where suicide or murder felt like the only way to ever be honorable again, or it the felt like the best way to look after your kids reputation......

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 5:19pm

Style: JJJ/BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, why are you reading the Mail?

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 5:41pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbirdseye View Post
    [Comedy answer]
    Because how else would I keep up on the latest Rihanna bikini pics?
    [/Comedy answer]

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 5:47pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [Non-Comedy answer]
    Because I'm not a Guardian reading douche who thinks, any publication that doesn't believe Stalin was the best thing since sliced bread and that the UK in 2012 is more unequal than 12th century Zimbabwe, is some how out to destroy the world.

And I believe in freedom of speech, so that you have an absolute right to make a complete plank of yourself whether it be saying in the Mail that 'middle class white women wouldn't associate with black men' or saying in the Guardian that 'North Korea really is rather stigmatised when it comes to it's human rights record and while we're at it, wasn't Pol Pot very progressive when it comes to income inequality'
    [/Non-Comedy answer]

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 6:06pm

Style: JJJ/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****, they have pictures of Rihanna in a bikini in there? Well I'm sold.

As someone who sells newspapers in his shop, almost nobody reads the Guardian.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 6:18pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****, they have pictures of Rihanna in a bikini in there? Well I'm sold.
    Son, you need to check the wife is out of the room. Open up a browser in stealth mood and then search Courtney Stodden on the site...

As someone who sells newspapers in his shop, almost nobody reads the Guardian.
    Of course not, because your shop isn't based in the BBC newsroom.

The only people keeping the damn rag from losing more than 40 million a year are the staff of the BBC.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 6:18pm

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    tbf The Mail's probably the most entertaining paper available.

Martin Samuel's the best columnist currently in print imo. The fat fucker.

And I'm a long-time Littlejohn admirer.

Are the papers getting gradually worse across the board? I manage to sift through most of them at least once or twice a week at work and it's becoming blander and blander.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 6:24pm

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    The only people keeping the damn rag from losing more than 40 million a year are the staff of the BBC.
    You forget the office staff at your local authority. It's a pretty solid bet that any of them above a P1 pay grade will have got their job through the Grauniad's job pages. They'll probably follow David Mitchell ("comedian") on Twitter too. Sadly half my mates back in my native Manchester fall into this demographic.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast