Page 8 of 9 First ... 456789 Last
  1. #71

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    858
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    LOL, says the man that the moment he makes eye contact with his sparring partner they no longer are sparring partners, only kama sutra practitioners dry humping.
    If you finish a class with no men hair in your mouth (and not from the head) you consider yourself lucky.
    Says the guy who can only last 3 minutes a round, spends most of that time dancing, comes in for a few quick "bro hugs" and finally finds himself waking up on the floor wondering why his jaw is sore and what is that burning sensation in his ass.

  2. #72

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    858
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    There are men in porn?
    I knew this guy at work once, he knew the names of every porn star in every video he had ever seen. Thing was he knew all the GUYS names too.

    I was like what the ****? Are you watching the fucking credits on a porno? Who the **** foes that?

  3. #73

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Actually, the proper way to come up with a porn name is to combine your middle name with the street you grew up on. My porn name is Matthew Wendy.

    I guess I'm stuck doing gay porn.
    Mine would be Hernan Gobernador

    That sounds quite cool

  4. #74
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,237
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sam Pepper?

    Sounds more like a stuntman.

    Stunt porn!

  5. #75
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Corksniffer View Post
    Yes and Yes

    Also - you are free to keep one of my boys in law as a hostage for 14 postal days if you are not satisfied with the RAW **** with we are rolling with - feel free to exchange him to some serious rfucking money (hard labour means hard cas$$s man =)
    Luke Holloway?

  6. #76
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Actually, the proper way to come up with a porn name is to combine your middle name with the street you grew up on. My porn name is Matthew Wendy.

    I guess I'm stuck doing gay porn.
    Bruce Flintlock.

    Damn.

    I'm awesome.

  7. #77

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,332
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dflanmod View Post
    Says the guy who can only last 3 minutes a round, spends most of that time dancing, comes in for a few quick "bro hugs" and finally finds himself waking up on the floor wondering why his jaw is sore and what is that burning sensation in his ass.
    Still, mine can be and was called a gentleman's sport were as yours, well lets be honest it just isn't. Yours can give you STD and weird parasitic infections for fucks sake.
    FYI if i get ko i automatically poop a little, just enough to make it a shitty experience to BJJ me. When i finish the odd Grappling class once every blue moon, i shower like the guy from the crying game.. you guys fight intimately.

  8. #78

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    858
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ill take the odd infection and you can have the brain damage.



    Besides it's not like the staff infection I got on my nether regions took that long to clear up and it's not like the doctors went to lance it and the **** shot out and sprayed me in the eye or nothing.

  9. #79

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,332
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I suggest those alcoholic pads before each roll, and put it on the other guy!!! you guys need to invent some sort of a body condom for this kind of up close and personal work out.
    But for real now, do you have any tips on how not to get crap? (besides wearing a gi..which i do mainly cause i sweat like a chinchilla in a rabbit farm). Do you think that if i rinse myself immediately after a session with alcohol it's enough?

  10. #80

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    I suggest those alcoholic pads before each roll, and put it on the other guy!!! you guys need to invent some sort of a body condom for this kind of up close and personal work out.
    But for real now, do you have any tips on how not to get crap? (besides wearing a gi..which i do mainly cause i sweat like a chinchilla in a rabbit farm). Do you think that if i rinse myself immediately after a session with alcohol it's enough?
    Just give the guy that had to grapple with you a bottle of Crown Royal and you'll be ok.

Page 8 of 9 First ... 456789 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO