221943 Bullies, 4040 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 4:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    but let's face it the repubs do tend to be a little more blatant with it and are generally less willing to compromise................There are levels of douchebaggery though, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see which side takes the batshit to the crazier level.
    See, you can't stop even when it's pointed out directly.

No, I reject your premise.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 4:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually the truth is the money doesn't stay in the Caymens, that is where the money 1st goes most of it actually comes back to the US and UK in fact the US is the largest tax haven in the world once the money has been "cleaned".

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 4:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    See, you can't stop even when it's pointed out directly.

No, I reject the truth.
    Fixed

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 4:37pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think this really sums up one of the reasons why I am actually left leaning
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ts-top-republ/
    Basically democrats are better for the economy as a whole.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 4:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Actually the truth is the money doesn't stay in the Caymens, that is where the money 1st goes most of it actually comes back to the US and UK in fact the US is the largest tax haven in the world once the money has been "cleaned".
    I'm sorry, but both you and wrabbit are being ridiculous.

How could you possible know what Romney does with his money? Have you got an itemised print out of his bank statements?

For all you know he could be spunking all his 'unearned income' on ten thousand dollar an hour hookers and using the rest to buy cocaine to snort off their tits.

As much as you may dislike Romney and hell, there's certainly a lot to dislike. You're a fucking loon if you think you A: know his tax affairs. B: Know how and on what he spends his money on.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 4:45pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    I'm sorry, but both you and wrabbit are being ridiculous.

How could you possible know what Romney does with his money? Have you got an itemised print out of his bank statements?

For all you know he could be spunking all his 'unearned income' on ten thousand dollar an hour hookers and using the rest to buy cocaine to snort off their tits.

As much as you may dislike Romney and hell, there's certainly a lot to dislike. You're a fucking loon if you think you A: know his tax affairs. B: Know how and on what he spends his money on.
    I never claimed what Romney personally did with his money. The most recent study on tax heavens has shown that places like the Caymens are just stop overs and that most of the money makes it back into US. You know where they can actually use it to buy hookers and the what not. Its a strategy that I know is used both by having a damn good tax man and by the most recent study done by the Tax Justice Network.
    In fact if anything it helps Romeny by saying well the money did come back to the US.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 5:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    If Americans chooses their next President because he is a slick tax evader and asset liquidator, not only do they prove they deserved the Great Recession (of the Bush Administration), they prove they deserve a second helping.
    Well I just found out that Mitt was a PRO Vietnam War demonstrator. And he was a draft dodger. Talk about Chicken Hawks!

To Devil, I personally spent more on my tax attorney and tax CPA than I spent on taxes. But I used depreciation and construction costs and such, not some fucking horse. Sorry, but that is disgusting, albeit that it may be legal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mitt.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	13672Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mittt.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	13673Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mitttt.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	13674Name:  mittttt.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  38.5 KBName:  mitttttt.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  24.1 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	mittttttt.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	13677Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mitttttttttt.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	13678Name:  mittttttttt.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  47.9 KB
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 5:55pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Devil,

Not a setup here: the justification of low capital gains is reinvestment into the economy. Earned income can also be invested and used to start businesses. Why is capital gains better for this? Lots of businesses start with personal lines of credit or credit cards. Earned income helps to do this. In light of this is there further justification for the differential?
    Last edited by mike321; 9/06/2012 6:04pm at .

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 6:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Devil,

Not a setup here: the justification of low capital gains is reinvestment into the economy. Earned income can also be invested and used to start businesses. Why is capital gains better for this? Lots of businesses start with personal lines of credit or credit cards. Earned income helps to do this. In light of this is there further justification for the differential?
    If I took 100 dollars of my 'earned income' and invested 50 dollars in a bar business started by a known alcoholic and the other 50 in a plumbing business by someone I knew to be an excellent plumber and reliable worker.

I charge an interest rate of 10% per annum to both.

Why is the money I receive back from the reliable, successful plumber 'unearned' and the money I lose on the alcoholic publican a simple 'loss'?

The earned bit in the investment of income, or any other so called static money, is the risk of investing in another person(s) and their business(es).

You pay the price of the risk - losing your money, for the reward of the benefit - a dividend or return on your investment.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 6:09pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    If I took 100 dollars of my 'earned income' and invested 50 dollars in a bar business started by a known alcoholic and the other 50 in a plumbing business by someone I knew to be an excellent plumber and reliable worker.

I charge an interest rate of 10% per annum to both.

Why is the money I receive back from the reliable, successful plumber 'unearned' and the money I lose on the alcoholic publican a simple 'loss'?

The earned bit in the investment of income, or any other so called static money, is the risk of investing in another person(s) and their business(es).

You pay the price of the risk - losing your money, for the reward of the benefit - a dividend or return on your investment.
    Ok. What's the connection to tax rates? Earned is the term I am familiar with to designate wages as a form of taxable earnings. Wages in the us get taxed less or more than capital gains. The question is what is the justification?
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast