226120 Bullies, 4118 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 196
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,209

    Posted On:
    9/06/2012 11:54am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You wouldn't be able to properly bitch if you had every one of his tax returns since he was sixteen years old, because you're a know-nothing.
    I know Mitt Romney isn't rich because of his business skills, he's just richer.

    I know he's rich because he was a trust fund baby handed millions.

    Now they want me to vote to hand him a budget of trillions.

    They want me to trust Gordon Gecko, with his pearly white smile and Wall Street grin.

    Not falling for it. I'd rather go with the supposed Kenyan Communist Commando Who Hates America.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/06/2012 11:57am at .
  2. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,717

    Posted On:
    9/06/2012 11:55am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I don't have a problem with his taxes, I have a problem with him being a douche. And let's also not pretend like the loopholes rich asses like Mit enjoy have nothing to do with the politicians they have in their back pockets. The rule is if you don't like the law then buy a new one. Citizens united is a good example.
    I don't care one way or another if he's a douchebag. They're all douchebags. What I care about is my fellow bullies yapping on about something they don't understand like Steven Seagal talking MMA.

    Romney's advantageous tax position is not the result of a loophole. It is the result of knowing the tax code and knowing business. It's not some magical secret for the rich. It pays to be smart.
  3. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,717

    Posted On:
    9/06/2012 11:56am

    supporting member
     

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    If Americans chooses their next President because he is a slick tax evader and asset liquidator, not only do they prove they deserved the Great Recession (of the Bush Administration), they prove they deserve a second helping.
    There is no good choice in this election and that trend will continue indefinitely.
  4. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,717

    Posted On:
    9/06/2012 11:58am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    I know Mitt Romney isn't rich because of his business skills, he's just richer.

    I know he's rich because he was a trust fund baby handed millions.

    Now they want me to vote to hand him a budget of trillions.

    They want me to trust Gordon Gecko, with his pearly white smile and Wall Street grin.

    Not falling for it.
    I'll never understand the hate the rich attitude so many losers have. Somebody worked for that money. I was born poor. If I die rich, I want my kids to benefit from my hard work. Seems like a simple concept to me.
  5. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,209

    Posted On:
    9/06/2012 11:59am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I'll never understand the hate the rich attitude so many losers have. Somebody worked for that money. I was born poor. If I die rich, I want my kids to benefit from my hard work. Seems like a simple concept to me.
    Who hates the rich?

    It's more like hating the lie:

    "I'm rich so you should trust me to make you rich".
    Yeah, Don Lapre used that line too.

    Remember him?

    On October 2, 2011, two days before his trial was scheduled to begin, Lapre was found dead in his prison cell [25]. Press reports indicate that he committed suicide by cutting his neck with a razor.
  6. Bneterasedmynam is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,129

    Posted On:
    9/06/2012 12:00pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    If Americans chooses their next President because he is a slick tax evader and asset liquidator, not only do they prove they deserved the Great Recession (of the Bush Administration), they prove they deserve a second helping.
    No we are choosing our president based on which mythological guy on a cloud he kneels to. This election isn't about taxes or saving the middle class, it's about god and abortion.
  7. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,209

    Posted On:
    9/06/2012 12:07pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rich vs. poor is a straw man created by the right wing media.

    I don't trust Mitt Romney, so that must mean I automatically hate rich people because I am jealous of their success and want to topple America. Class Warfare, man, to use their overused talking point.

    I've been successful. I pay high taxes. I still don't trust Mitt Romney.

    I trust Obama more because he is the sitting President. Some people think I'm crazy for doing that. I think they're crazy because they get all their "Obama truths!!" from email chain letters and talk radio.

    So we get nowhere fast.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/06/2012 12:11pm at .
  8. Bneterasedmynam is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,129

    Posted On:
    9/06/2012 12:14pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I don't care one way or another if he's a douchebag. They're all douchebags. What I care about is my fellow bullies yapping on about something they don't understand like Steven Seagal talking MMA.

    Romney's advantageous tax position is not the result of a loophole. It is the result of knowing the tax code and knowing business. It's not some magical secret for the rich. It pays to be smart.
    I'm not saying it's not smart, I'm saying when you stack the deck it's just douchey.
  9. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,717

    Posted On:
    9/06/2012 12:45pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Who hates the rich?

    It's more like hating the lie:

    "I'm rich so you should trust me to make you rich".
    Yeah, Don Lapre used that line too.

    Remember him?

    Fair enough. But I would argue believing anything that comes out of the mouth of any politician makes you a sucker.
  10. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,717

    Posted On:
    9/06/2012 12:47pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I'm not saying it's not smart, I'm saying when you stack the deck it's just douchey.
    The deck is always stacked in your favor when you're smarter than 99 out of 100 people.
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.