Sponsored Links Spacer Image

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 11:54am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You wouldn't be able to properly bitch if you had every one of his tax returns since he was sixteen years old, because you're a know-nothing.
    I know Mitt Romney isn't rich because of his business skills, he's just richer.

I know he's rich because he was a trust fund baby handed millions.

Now they want me to vote to hand him a budget of trillions.

They want me to trust Gordon Gecko, with his pearly white smile and Wall Street grin.

Not falling for it. I'd rather go with the supposed Kenyan Communist Commando Who Hates America.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/06/2012 11:57am at .

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 11:55am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I don't have a problem with his taxes, I have a problem with him being a douche. And let's also not pretend like the loopholes rich asses like Mit enjoy have nothing to do with the politicians they have in their back pockets. The rule is if you don't like the law then buy a new one. Citizens united is a good example.
    I don't care one way or another if he's a douchebag. They're all douchebags. What I care about is my fellow bullies yapping on about something they don't understand like Steven Seagal talking MMA.

Romney's advantageous tax position is not the result of a loophole. It is the result of knowing the tax code and knowing business. It's not some magical secret for the rich. It pays to be smart.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 11:56am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    If Americans chooses their next President because he is a slick tax evader and asset liquidator, not only do they prove they deserved the Great Recession (of the Bush Administration), they prove they deserve a second helping.
    There is no good choice in this election and that trend will continue indefinitely.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 11:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know Mitt Romney isn't rich because of his business skills, he's just richer.

I know he's rich because he was a trust fund baby handed millions.

Now they want me to vote to hand him a budget of trillions.

They want me to trust Gordon Gecko, with his pearly white smile and Wall Street grin.

Not falling for it.
    I'll never understand the hate the rich attitude so many losers have. Somebody worked for that money. I was born poor. If I die rich, I want my kids to benefit from my hard work. Seems like a simple concept to me.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 11:59am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll never understand the hate the rich attitude so many losers have. Somebody worked for that money. I was born poor. If I die rich, I want my kids to benefit from my hard work. Seems like a simple concept to me.
    Who hates the rich?

It's more like hating the lie:

"I'm rich so you should trust me to make you rich".
    Yeah, Don Lapre used that line too.

Remember him?

On October 2, 2011, two days before his trial was scheduled to begin, Lapre was found dead in his prison cell [25]. Press reports indicate that he committed suicide by cutting his neck with a razor.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 12:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If Americans chooses their next President because he is a slick tax evader and asset liquidator, not only do they prove they deserved the Great Recession (of the Bush Administration), they prove they deserve a second helping.
    No we are choosing our president based on which mythological guy on a cloud he kneels to. This election isn't about taxes or saving the middle class, it's about god and abortion.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 12:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rich vs. poor is a straw man created by the right wing media.

I don't trust Mitt Romney, so that must mean I automatically hate rich people because I am jealous of their success and want to topple America. Class Warfare, man, to use their overused talking point.

I've been successful. I pay high taxes. I still don't trust Mitt Romney.

I trust Obama more because he is the sitting President. Some people think I'm crazy for doing that. I think they're crazy because they get all their "Obama truths!!" from email chain letters and talk radio.

So we get nowhere fast.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/06/2012 12:11pm at .

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 12:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't care one way or another if he's a douchebag. They're all douchebags. What I care about is my fellow bullies yapping on about something they don't understand like Steven Seagal talking MMA.

Romney's advantageous tax position is not the result of a loophole. It is the result of knowing the tax code and knowing business. It's not some magical secret for the rich. It pays to be smart.
    I'm not saying it's not smart, I'm saying when you stack the deck it's just douchey.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 12:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who hates the rich?

It's more like hating the lie:

"I'm rich so you should trust me to make you rich".
    Yeah, Don Lapre used that line too.

Remember him?

Fair enough. But I would argue believing anything that comes out of the mouth of any politician makes you a sucker.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 12:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I'm not saying it's not smart, I'm saying when you stack the deck it's just douchey.
    The deck is always stacked in your favor when you're smarter than 99 out of 100 people.
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast