Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    9/11/2012 11:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

Most likely, Mike321's assumption is closer to the truth. He probably paid a small percentage of tax compared to what other rich folks pay. He probably did it within the letter of the law but knows he'll have to deal with a world of butthurt if it is made public.
    This is likely the reason he won't give details on how he would balance the budget in eight years, create 12.8 million private sector jobs in four years, 5 trillion in tax cuts and 2 trillion increase in military spending and still reduce the debt, etc. The details would likley cause the butthurt thing and make him appear to be ill prepared to be the president. I think the best plan for him is to continue to claim that the forces of evil in power right now are more evil than a guy who can't tell you what his detailed plans for the country are.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsTagger First Class

Posted On:
    9/11/2012 11:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    That would be my guess too. But I don't think not showing them is doing him any favors either.
    I would agree. He probably isn't doing himself any favors. Unless maybe his strategy is to let the democrats focus on it and waste their time making a big deal out of it. Then a couple weeks before the election he can release them and make them look foolish.

Either way, I doubt it matters. I believe Obama will win the election regardless.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Achievements:

Posted On:
    9/11/2012 11:51am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    This is likely the reason he won't give details on how he would balance the budget in eight years, create 12.8 million private sector jobs in four years, 5 trillion in tax cuts and 2 trillion increase in military spending and still reduce the debt, etc. The details would likley cause the butthurt thing and make him appear to be ill prepared to be the president. I think the best plan for him is to continue to claim that the forces of evil in power right now are more evil than a guy who can't tell you what his detailed plans for the country are.
    Honestly, I'm fine with him not releasing the details of his plan. Because none of that **** can be accomplished anyway by either side. So if my choices are to have no plan or to have a unicorn of a plan, I'm good with freeballing it.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    9/11/2012 11:51am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    . Then a couple weeks before the election he can release them and make them look foolish.

it's more likely that he will ride out on his battle unicorn and take the presidency by force

Achievements:

Posted On:
    9/11/2012 11:56am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    it's more likely that he will ride out on his battle unicorn and take the presidency by force
    Maybe. But like I said - my thinking is that none of the details will matter anyway. I don't have much faith in the intelligence of the American people. So many people vote based on superficial reasons. Plus, in any given election you get to choose between two professional politicians. So your menu choices are the **** sandwich and the shitloaf.

Heavyweight

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    9/12/2012 1:42am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hope.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	13698
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920