Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 1920 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/09/2012 8:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never voted for a democrat in my entire life, but this time around I have to favor Obama over Romney. They both more or less suck, but 4 more years of Obama will likely be less damaging than a potential 8 years of Romney. Maybe in 2016 we can finally get someone who is honest and has balls.

Posted On:
    9/10/2012 8:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One thing you can kiss goodbye if Mitt gets elected is foreign policy. That fucking moron couldn't even attend the Olympics without insulting our closest ally. Exactly how would he do when it's a nation that really hates us??

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/10/2012 8:54am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    One thing you can kiss goodbye if Mitt gets elected is foreign policy. That fucking moron couldn't even attend the Olympics without insulting our closest ally. Exactly how would he do when it's a nation that really hates us??
    Wow. You're calling someone a moron? Hahahahaha.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/10/2012 9:09am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Wow. You're calling someone a moron? Hahahahaha.
    That's some Dennis Miller style inellectual humor going on up in this bitch now!

Posted On:
    9/10/2012 2:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dflanmod View Post
    That's some Dennis Miller style inellectual humor going on up in this bitch now!
    No that is retard humor from someone who avoided the point.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/10/2012 5:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    repubs
    "Republicans don't have to accept evolution, economics, climatology, or human sexuality, but I just watched a week of their national convention, and I need them to admit the historical existence of George W. Bush. If your party can run the nation for eight years and then have a national convention and not invite Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Karl Rove, or Tom DeLay, you're not a political movement, you're the witness protection program." -- Bill Maher

demos
    Endless cheers for murder, God-given rights, American Exceptionalism. Democrats howling for blood and vowing to chase infidels to the ends of the earth. If the conventions said anything, it is that no one, no one, represents me in mainstream politics. Are you anti-war? Anti-imperialism? Think America's proper role is of one country among many? Think endless growth might create more problems than it solves? Committed to inclusion here and abroad? Congratulations, you are totally alone. -my son
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 9/10/2012 5:09pm at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    9/10/2012 5:29pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pat,

Well I checked out the green candidate and it seemed like she had what you were looking for internationally; until I saw the ominous "require mideast to be nuclear free" Maybe she just means let the UN require it.

The libertarian guy wants to pull back us troops around the world. Strange as it may sound I actually would worry about Europe in that scenario. Especially when I look at what happened in Yugoslavia in the 1990's. Still we have a huge military presence worldwide and that should not go on indefinitely.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/10/2012 5:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Pat,

Well I checked out the green candidate and it seemed like she had what you were looking for internationally; until I saw the ominous "require mideast to be nuclear free" Maybe she just means let the UN require it.

The libertarian guy wants to pull back us troops around the world. Strange as it may sound I actually would worry about Europe in that scenario. Especially when I look at what happened in Yugoslavia in the 1990's. Still we have a huge military presence worldwide and that should not go on indefinitely.
    "Approximately 41,000 US Army personnel are currently based in Europe, with the majority in Germany. There are about 80,000 US military personnel, including the Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps members in Europe." I think that the number has dropped this year with more moving to middle east and asia. But I've wondered for years. Germany lost WWII, so we are still occupying? Or are we waiting for the russians. Makes no sense to me.

And if we could wipe out nukes, starting with Israel and Pakistan it would be jolly with me.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    9/10/2012 6:12pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think we trusted Europe to not fight each other after WW2. The communism, iron curtain was how it was framed but we were still talking about war in Europe. The US would have looked redundant if Yugoslavia had been handled effectively by European powers only; but it did not happen.

No nuke Mideast requires some sort of intervention. What would that intervention be?

Pakistan is an Asian power. We already have 5 nuclear Asian powers, so that ship has sailed.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/10/2012 7:33pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    No that is retard humor from someone who avoided the point.
    For somebody who doesn't understand sarcasm that was most definately Dennis Miller level humor. I'm guessing you're more of a "pull my finger" kind of guy though. :(