Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 2:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Really? With all the things wrong with our tax system you choose this to be your beef? A horse?

Let me ask a couple questions. Your CPA and tax attorney - do they routinely advise you to turn down tax credits you're eligible to receive? Do they ever advise you to take a disadvantageous tax position on moral grounds? Yeah, I didn't think so. Do you not expect them to use their experience and knowledge to minimize your tax obligation? I would assume you do. Otherwise, you could do your **** with Turbo Tax, right? Why else would you pay them, and why should Mitt Romney or anyone be held to a different standard?

If you want to spaz about taxes, at least pick something better to rage about. Like, maybe how Romney and millions of other religious zealots reduce their tax debt by giving a shitload of their money to their holy rolling church cronies that qualify as charities.

Pat, I know you're not a dumb guy. But you get so emotionally involved with issues your logic becomes impaired. You want Romney to lose so badly you'll take up any argument to support your position. "Ah hah!!! I found the reason everyone should vote for Obama and that reason is HORSE!"

Come on, man. You can do better.
    You think I'm off track about the horse?? I'm more upset that Romney used death squad money from El Salvadoran murderers as start up funds for Bain (Raygun and Ollie North ill gotten gains, it's like a dog eating it's own vomit) - and I just love the word play the Devil Worshipers use: Bane of my existence... like I love the names of the most destructive weapons the world has ever known; Bambi, Little Boy, Peacemakers, and the winner, Corpus Christi,” Body of Christ," for the nuke sub that launches cruise missiles to destroy 250 cities! I personally believe Obama was recruited by the Illuminati/CIA while in Punahou (pfl Punahou '68, Obama '79) but I don't talk about that 'cause people would think I'm nuts.

and I was going to put on some more political pics, but isn't this nicer? Brigitte, what a gal!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brigitte-Bardot-brigitte-bardot-12379947-404-550.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	13681
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 9/07/2012 2:09pm at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 2:17pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    What performance level could he reach when the batshits refuse to compromise on any issue??

So are you saying you have no issue with the religious right?? Does this include their desire to make women have rape babies?? Does this include their desire to eliminate science and evolution from schools so as to keep kids from thinking for themselves?? Does this include their belief that the environment is controlled by god?? That kind of batshit doesn't seem to be equalled by the other side.
    Obama DID accomplish lots of things in office or else I am imagining Obama care, bin Laden raid, managing all the Bush area policies (remember this is the executive branch, his main responsibility is to manage the laws and policies set by congress). He ran the military in Iraq and afghanis. He ran the justice department. He ran bailouts of banks. He ran bail out of gm. He spent stimulus money. He also used political capital to influence legislation when dems controlled congress and he made the case on various issues when they did not fully control congress. He has a record and it is not just a matter of obstruction by the other party. His record does not preclude me from looking at alternatives. I have not mentioned anything about the alternative yet. Here is a thought question for you: pick your top three dems on the national stage. Two way race Obama vs any of those three. Does Obama get your vote or not? Why?

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 2:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Obama DID accomplish lots of things in office or else I am imagining Obama care, bin Laden raid, managing all the Bush area policies (remember this is the executive branch, his main responsibility is to manage the laws and policies set by congress). He ran the military in Iraq and afghanis. He ran the justice department. He ran bailouts of banks. He ran bail out of gm. He spent stimulus money. He also used political capital to influence legislation when dems controlled congress and he made the case on various issues when they did not fully control congress. He has a record and it is not just a matter of obstruction by the other party. His record does not preclude me from looking at alternatives. I have not mentioned anything about the alternative yet. Here is a thought question for you: pick your top three dems on the national stage. Two way race Obama vs any of those three. Does Obama get your vote or not? Why?
    I'm not really sure on that one. One part is simply because he is a Chicago politician, it also doesn't help that he named Emil Jones as his "political godfather". Emil helped Rod to **** over Illinois big time.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 3:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://scientopia.org/blogs/drugmonk...00-tax-credit/
    http://www.inquisitr.com/287442/romn...cal-criticism/
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...gical-ira.html (maybe Devil can digest this last one!)

Mitt Mitt Mitt... Now how'd he build his IRA up to $100,000,000? There are limits on contributions, right? Well it seems if you are a 1% of 1% of 1% the rules differ. He could put in up to $30,000. "He took some earnings from Bain, hugely under-valued them, and then deposited them in an IRA. These "smart investments" produced rates of return that must have been thousands fold. And if it was a Roth IRA, then that increased value is all tax-free. Neat trick. But we don't know exactly because Mitt ain't telling."

Now how did Romney make this incredible gain? On his TV show, Kleinbard, prof Law at USC, "There were “only two possibilities, from a little acorn, a mighty oak grew very, very quickly, extraordinarily so,” Jennifer Granholm, ex-governor of Michigan injects, “What little acorn could grow to be $101 million? I want to get some of that acorn!” **** yes, Mitt, show us how to grow them fucking acorns!!

It's not that these folks are out of touch, they are in their own orbit. "Ebeling, Rafalca’s Olympic rider, responded to the criticism while at Olympic Park,

“If you look at our team, there’s nobody who’s a millionaire. When I grew up we had no money. I worked my butt off. I cleaned stalls. People saw the talent and would let me ride their horses. Money is not something that defines dressage. It’s something you can do with a normal budget.”

She's right, no millionaires, just billionaires are allowed in with the Saudi Princes, British Royals and such. Some hire orchestras to provide live music for the dancing ponies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VYXh...ayer_embedded#!

This one shows Romney's arrogance and his short temper when confronted by a reporter. He is clearly being deceptive. What a douche bag, and what's perhaps worse is the dressing down the reporter gets from Romney's staff. What assholes. After watching this video I really don't want this fucker being the Commander In Chief.

"Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 3:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone mentioned yet that Mitt the twit is only getting a whopping 0% of the black vote. He is the only candidate in history to poll at 0%. I mean **** I bet even devil could get 1%.

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 3:36pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not really sure on that one. One part is simply because he is a Chicago politician, it also doesn't help that he named Emil Jones as his "political godfather". Emil helped Rod to **** over Illinois big time.
    I think you are close to saying he hasn't earned a second term, but we don't have a parliamentary system. So we have opposition candidate, should we give Obama an undeserved 2nd term because alternative is worse? What are pros and cons of Mitt Romney?

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 3:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    You think I'm off track about the horse?? I'm more upset that Romney used death squad money from El Salvadoran murderers as start up funds for Bain (Raygun and Ollie North ill gotten gains, it's like a dog eating it's own vomit) - and I just love the word play the Devil Worshipers use: Bane of my existence... like I love the names of the most destructive weapons the world has ever known; Bambi, Little Boy, Peacemakers, and the winner, Corpus Christi,” Body of Christ," for the nuke sub that launches cruise missiles to destroy 250 cities! I personally believe Obama was recruited by the Illuminati/CIA while in Punahou (pfl Punahou '68, Obama '79) but I don't talk about that 'cause people would think I'm nuts.
    Nigga, what the **** is you talkin' about?

And Bane is a badass. My son's going to be him for Halloween.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 3:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone mentioned yet that Mitt the twit is only getting a whopping 0% of the black vote. He is the only candidate in history to poll at 0%. I mean **** I bet even devil could get 1%.
    Oh, now you want to bring up the racist blacks that won't vote for whitey? That's racist.

Racist.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 4:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Racism! . Mormonism began during the height of white Protestant acceptance of the curse of Cain doctrine in America. Brigham Young (AKA Bring Them Young), "Any man having one drop of the seed of [Cain] ... in him cannot hold the priesthood and if no other Prophet ever spake it before I will say it now in the name of Jesus Christ I know it is true and others know it." and this gem, "If the white man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be so."

But God told 'em Blacks were cool back in the 70s...

from Democracy Now:

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is facing new scrutiny over revelations he founded the private equity firm Bain Capital with investments from Central American elites linked to death squads in El Salvador. After initially struggling to find investors, Romney traveled to Miami in 1983 to win pledges of $9 million, 40 percent of Bain’s start-up money. Some investors had extensive ties to the death squads responsible for the vast majority of the tens of thousands of deaths in El Salvador during the 1980s. We’re joined by Huffington Post reporter Ryan Grim, who connects the dots in his latest story, "Mitt Romney Started Bain Capital with Money from Families Tied to Death Squads." "There’s no possible way that anybody in 1984 could check out these families — which is the term that [Romney’s campaign] use, these families — and come away convinced that this money was clean," Grim says.

Huf: "Romney was worried that the oligarchs might be tied to "illegal drug money, right-wing death squads, or left-wing terrorism,"" But that didn't stop ol' Mitt, did it? And these Central American murderers have made TONS of money riding their investments, riding 'em like a fucking expensive horse, I'd say.

I remember well those wonderful days of torture and murder and rape, paid for by the good old USA! USA! by selling arms to Iran and importing cocaine. How many nuns and priests and men and women and children murdered?* I'll say this about Obama, he has less ties to death squads than the repubs. John Negroponte the United States' first National Intelligence Director under Bush was running the Death Squads twenty years before. Same group of assholes Romney has, Bolton and so forth. Does anyone know the history still, or is it just old radicals like me holding this knowledge? Óscar Romero, “Que mi sangre sea semilla de libertad y la señal de que la esperanza será pronto una realidad” Right Oscar, hope will soon be a reality, my ass.

*ah the internetty is a wonderful tool!

"El Salvador's independent Human Rights Commission reported that, of the 35,000 civilians killed, "most" died at the hands of death squads. A United Nations truth commission concluded in 1993 that 85 percent of the acts of violence were perpetrated by the right, while the left-wing Farabundo Martí National Liberation Front, which was supported by the Cuban government, was responsible for 5 percent."

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 4:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    P.S. http://gawker.com/5941326/ask-the-dn...-the-kill-list Ah, Obama the Don of assassinations, after watching his speech last nite I'd glossed the important stuff over.

"The Democrats are trying to pull a Bush on national security, inflating Obama's reputation as a killing machine and portraying Mitt Romney as a bungling softie.

But we were kind of disappointed that Obama's signature foreign policy achievement—the deployment of secret flying assassination platforms empowered to liquidate American citizens based on an unaccountable and highly classified selection process that is entirely internal to the White House—got short shrift this week. So we threw a softball at some DNC bigwigs, including Cory Booker and New York Sen. Charles Schumer, offering a giant opening to praise Obama's stone-cold murdering power: Can Americans really trust Mitt Romney to decide which citizens get extrajudicially assassinated in drone strikes? Also isn't Lanny Davis an asshole?"
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast