insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 9:26am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RhinoUP View Post
    Why would he spend millions to hide his college records?
    Source please.

In the US, college records are sealed by a federal law called FERPA. My college records are sealed from all parties, and it costs me nothing. So are Obama's.

So I'd love to hear exactly why it would cost him a cent to do what I can do for free.

Is Barack Obama's curriculum vitae fake too? Did he bribe all those folks at Harvard to vote him into the most prestigious editorial position in all of American Law?

Why are we talking about Obama's school days from the 80s instead of Mitt's tax returns from 3 years ago?

Does Obama have a bomb in his left pocket? WHAT'S THAT MAN REACHING FOR???!!?

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/07/2012 9:31am at .

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 9:27am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Context please, where other than fox news did you hear he spent that kind of money to hide college records??

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 9:46am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Context please, where other than fox news did you hear he spent that kind of money to hide college records??
    It's just the birth certificate "argument" with a different face, and no less absurd.

Whether it's college transcripts or birth certificates or what he had for breakfast this morning, they are all red herrings designed to get people thinking Obama has something shady in his past, while Romney continues to refuse to be transparent about his finances (something Obama has certainly done).

Political smoke and mirrors..the shame is when people just hear it and believe it and forward it to others without any critical analysis.

Obama's released the birth certificate AND his taxes. Oh and he won the Presidency. I consider him vetted at this point.

The fact that people don't understand college records are sealed by the schools under government law, and not an individual, is proof that they don't know what they're looking for, so they'll grasp at any straw.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/07/2012 9:49am at .

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 10:12am

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Apples and oranges, tax record vs transcripts. I do find the college transcript annoying in a minor way; jobs in general look at college transcripts (for entry level at least) they do not ask for tax returns. Still just a quibble. President has extensive record now. His record does not warrant a reelection vote without reviewing the alternate candidate. He is not even close to that level.

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 10:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Apples and oranges, tax record vs transcripts. I do find the college transcript annoying in a minor way; jobs in general look at college transcripts (for entry level at least) they do not ask for tax returns. Still just a quibble. President has extensive record now. His record does not warrant a reelection vote without reviewing the alternate candidate. He is not even close to that level.
    If we had a real alternate candidate this argument might have merit. I just find it difficult to want to elect a candidate that is promoted by a party of a religious cult.

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 10:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He didn't

Try fact checking your claims every once in a while you would be surprised how many stupid claims people make about Obama are just plain lies.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-sealed-records/
    Last edited by goodlun; 9/07/2012 10:57am at .

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 11:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For the most part I really blame Congress for Obama's more or less Ok performance. Also given what hes had to work with the fact that we ARE better off today then we where 4 years ago is a good endorsement.

Since we have talked about Job creation I may as well include this as well

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 11:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    For the most part I really blame Congress for Obama's more or less Ok performance. Also given what hes had to work with the fact that we ARE better off today then we where 4 years ago is a good endorsement.

Since we have talked about Job creation I may as well include this as well

Well you have a legit reason to vote for Obama: he has earned reelection based on record. I disagree. That shifts my decision to evaluating Romney.

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 11:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    If we had a real alternate candidate this argument might have merit. I just find it difficult to want to elect a candidate that is promoted by a party of a religious cult.
    It does have merit. If Obama reached a certain performance level I would not care about the other candidate. As it is, I do care. I have not encountered any issues professionally with Romneys coreligionists so I have no reason to preclude him based on that.

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 12:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    It does have merit. If Obama reached a certain performance level I would not care about the other candidate. As it is, I do care. I have not encountered any issues professionally with Romneys coreligionists so I have no reason to preclude him based on that.
    What performance level could he reach when the batshits refuse to compromise on any issue??

So are you saying you have no issue with the religious right?? Does this include their desire to make women have rape babies?? Does this include their desire to eliminate science and evolution from schools so as to keep kids from thinking for themselves?? Does this include their belief that the environment is controlled by god?? That kind of batshit doesn't seem to be equalled by the other side.
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast