Hell yeah! Hell no!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 5:43am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    According to Gallup the race is practically 50-50. Independents and moderates will decide the election and those people want to know who to trust more.

Looking forward to the first debate, I'm hoping Mitt will agree to release a decades worth of tax returns if Barack will do the same with his college transcripts.

That would probably tip the 50/50 as it stands now.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 8:02am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @BTard - No, I don't reject the truth. You are no different than the people who argue over which God is teh r43L Gawd.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 8:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Devil,

Not a setup here: the justification of low capital gains is reinvestment into the economy. Earned income can also be invested and used to start businesses. Why is capital gains better for this? Lots of businesses start with personal lines of credit or credit cards. Earned income helps to do this. In light of this is there further justification for the differential?
    If you're asking me to justify tax logic, let me respond with a sincere EL OH EL.

I don't make the fucking rules and don't support them in many cases. I just happen to know what they are.

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 8:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My only question regarding the whole Mitt the twit tax debate is: if he has nothing to hide and it will shut people up, then why doesn't he just show the fucking returns?? The way I see it is if you hide something there is usually a reason.

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 8:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    @BTard - No, I don't reject the truth. You are no different than the people who argue over which God is teh r43L Gawd.
    And you are?? Hello kettle this is the pot.

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 8:32am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    To Devil, I personally spent more on my tax attorney and tax CPA than I spent on taxes. But I used depreciation and construction costs and such, not some fucking horse. Sorry, but that is disgusting, albeit that it may be legal.
    Really? With all the things wrong with our tax system you choose this to be your beef? A horse?

Let me ask a couple questions. Your CPA and tax attorney - do they routinely advise you to turn down tax credits you're eligible to receive? Do they ever advise you to take a disadvantageous tax position on moral grounds? Yeah, I didn't think so. Do you not expect them to use their experience and knowledge to minimize your tax obligation? I would assume you do. Otherwise, you could do your **** with Turbo Tax, right? Why else would you pay them, and why should Mitt Romney or anyone be held to a different standard?

If you want to spaz about taxes, at least pick something better to rage about. Like, maybe how Romney and millions of other religious zealots reduce their tax debt by giving a shitload of their money to their holy rolling church cronies that qualify as charities.

Pat, I know you're not a dumb guy. But you get so emotionally involved with issues your logic becomes impaired. You want Romney to lose so badly you'll take up any argument to support your position. "Ah hah!!! I found the reason everyone should vote for Obama and that reason is HORSE!"

Come on, man. You can do better.

You know me...the snakebite hiss, the Devil's Grip, the Iron Fist

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 9:08am

supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Looking forward to the first debate, I'm hoping Mitt will agree to release a decades worth of tax returns if Barack will do the same with his college transcripts.
    The red herrings about "what Barack hasn't released"....my in-laws bring this up whenever I ask about Mitt's taxes.

What do college transcripts have to do with anything?

We already know Obama got good grades...he was president of the Harvard Law Review. To even run for that position, you need very high grades and campus endorsements.

It's comical that people would equate college grades with tax history. And Obama is already president..what's with the "but his X records are sealed!!!".

The only people still asking for the President to unseal records are the ones still convinced he was born in Kenya, and Donald Trump is your spokesman.

Oh and now, Religious Nut Chuck Norris.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 9:16am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why would he spend millions to hide his college records?

Posted On:
    9/07/2012 9:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    The red herrings about "what Barack hasn't released"....my in-laws bring this up whenever I ask about Mitt's taxes.

What do college transcripts have to do with anything?

We already know Obama got good grades...he was president of the Harvard Law Review. To even run for that position, you need very high grades and campus endorsements.

It's comical that people would equate college grades with tax history. And Obama is already president..what's with the "but his X records are sealed!!!".

The only people still asking for the President to unseal records are the ones still convinced he was born in Kenya, and Donald Trump is your spokesman.

Oh and now, Religious Nut Chuck Norris.
    Yes, but in fairness to Chuck they are all religious nuts, I love the part about a thousand years of hell. I don't think Mitt is the scary one though, that part is reserved for Ryan.
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 ... LastLast