Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/05/2012 4:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ann Romney's horse get's them a $77,000 tax credit

Here's Ann and Mitt's 2010 return: http://thorndike.com/wp-content/uplo...y1040-2010.pdf So Ann's dancing horse made more $$$ than you did last year?

Romney and Ryan's campaign of Bullshit:

Argh! The Green Party and Ron Paul make more sense than either major party, and Obama is a major disappointment, but Mitt and Ryan have reached new lows, lying their asses off in this campaign. Neck deep in horse **** it's difficult, but I'll try to pick out a few of the most blatant lies. This reminds me of President Kill, Ronald Raygun, and his often repeated tale about his famous Welfare Queen (and he said she was from the South Side of Chicago, a not-too-subtle racist attack):

"She has eighty names, thirty addresses, twelve Social Security cards and is collecting veteran's benefits on four non-existing deceased husbands. And she is collecting Social Security on her cards. She's got Medicaid, getting food stamps, and she is collecting welfare under each of her names. Her tax-free cash income is over $150,000."

That it was utter bullshit completely false crapola never seemed to hurt Reagan. He lied and lied and lied and became known as The Teflon President. This gives me little hope that exposing Mitt and Ryan's bullshit will hurt them. The American people seem to wallow in willful ignorance, happily swallowing crap: after all, we are number one in obesity. Oh, investigators searching Welfare Queen's case found the largest South Chicago ripoff; one woman had been busted for fraud, she'd received $8,000.

Mitt, "There's only one president that I know of in history that robbed Medicare, $716 billion to pay for a new risky program of his own that we call Obamacare."

First, Ronny did! Raygun himself raised money for secret illegal wars and some of that money came from his proposal to cut one billion from medicare (1/2 b arguably accounting bs, nevertheless it's a big cut and one made after he'd pledged never to cut Medicare). Dubya and Slick Willy also cut Medicare funds.

Secondly Obama's budget and health care plan don't cut ANY money from Medicare. There is a $500 million figure, made from over the next ten years, that they want to SAVE by going after insurance companies and reducing Bush's addition, Medicare Advantage - plans run by private insurers - this was Bush's attempt to create competition amongst insurance co's to reduce costs and it has failed, it has increased costs beyond traditional Medicare. Obama's plan also cuts money for hospitals that have too many re-admissions and other medical failures, an attack against fraud and poor health care, an attempt to make health care providers become more efficient.

The $500 million went to Mitt's $716 million by adding several years to the ten years of budget plans.

As far as I can tell, which isn't a lot of study, Mitt and Obama's health care plans are almost the same.

Mitt, Obama "quietly announced a plan to gut welfare reform by dropping work requirements."

Romney ad: "On July 12, President Obama quietly announced a plan to gut welfare reform by dropping work requirements. Under Obama’s plan, you wouldn’t have to work and wouldn’t have to train for a job. They just send you your welfare check, and ‘welfare to work’ goes back to being plain old welfare." a memo from Mitt associated with this ad, this plan "...undermines the very premise of welfare reform. It is an insult to Americans on welfare who are looking for an opportunity to build better lives for themselves. And it is a kick in the gut to the millions of hard-working middle-class taxpayers struggling in today’s economy, working more for less but always preferring self-sufficiency to a government handout."

Again, this is utter bullshit. There is a plan that would change, or allow State's rules to differ. Department of Health and Human Services released a memo, which outlined a plan to give states more flexibility in determining work requirements. On a case by case basis job training, internships or school may qualify welfare recipients. For many years work has required to get benefits, but if someone on welfare (like the Micronesians here in Hawaii) lacks language and skills to get a job, they allow near full time volunteering to count as a job, so the family still gets payments. Here it's a big boost to non-profits and parks, a pretty big number of Micros work for free. Well, not for pay, but we tax payers subsidize their welfare payments of course.

Romney, "I've been interested in seeing that the president continues to not only in speeches but in ads say things that are patently untrue. I've made it very clear. My tax policy will not reduce the taxes paid by high income Americans."

Yetch, I'm getting tired of this, I can only take so much! OSU! I WILL ENDURE!! Again this is crapola, specially coming from Mr. Big Lie himself. See http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/20...-tax-hike?lite and other sites to further learn.

Romney "...higher productivity means higher wages for the American worker."

Nope. Productivity rates saw sharp increases during the Bush/Cheney era, but wages remained stagnant.

Mitt Baby, "The president has now raised taxes on the middle class."

Christ, I'm done for now, and the above statement is, of course, a lie.

Various internet sites are after Romney and Ryan (Ryan's bullshit speech at the convention has got some notice from the fact finders), I found http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slackti...ocuments-them/ to be handy.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2012 5:50pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Obamanomics aint working. Romney aint much better, but at least he aint an america hating commie.

The Tea Party will save this country. We are winning local and state elections all over the country. True conservatives kicking out Republicans in name only.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    9/05/2012 8:00pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I struggle on a daily basis to determine a lesser of two evils. In this day and time, it is difficult to figure it out. I know that what we have in office now isn't working at all. I also don't believe that the Romney / Ryan ticket will be the answer. I don't want to see it go too far to the right or left, and there doesn't seem to be anyone anywhere near the middle. God Bless America, and help us select a leader.

Posted On:
    9/05/2012 8:16pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    I struggle on a daily basis to determine a lesser of two evils. In this day and time, it is difficult to figure it out. I know that what we have in office now isn't working at all. I also don't believe that the Romney / Ryan ticket will be the answer. I don't want to see it go too far to the right or left, and there doesn't seem to be anyone anywhere near the middle. God Bless America, and help us select a leader.

I have been thinking of a strategy to regain the middle. This is what I have so far: register for the party you are least likely to vote for in the general elections. Use your vote to move the other party closer to center. New movement?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2012 8:19pm

Style: Hung Gar

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really, the best solution is to find a way to move our asses up out of the middle class. Then we don't have to give a ****.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/05/2012 8:24pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There will be no saving this country, republican, democrat or otherwise.

The people have grown fat on the federal teet. The politicians sell votes thereby making the dependancy even worse.

The people will not go cold turkey and give up what has been doled out. cold turkey would probably completely destroy the ecconomy and the country anyways.

Our economic policies have been more unsustainable by far than even our worst environmental policies.
    Our economy is like yellow stone park after a 100 years worth of complete fire prevention. We have created a monster and even worse we delude ourselves into thinking it can be contained.

Posted On:
    9/05/2012 8:41pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lordbd View Post
    Really, the best solution is to find a way to move our asses up out of the middle class. Then we don't have to give a ****.
    I sometimes think income tax is a way to stop this from happening. Keep people who earn large salaries from ever accumulating millions and challenging the multimillionaires and billionaires for power.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/05/2012 8:45pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dflanmod View Post
    There will be no saving this country, republican, democrat or otherwise.

The people have grown fat on the federal teet. The politicians sell votes thereby making the dependancy even worse.

The people will not go cold turkey and give up what has been doled out. cold turkey would probably completely destroy the ecconomy and the country anyways.

Our economic policies have been more unsustainable by far than even our worst environmental policies.
    Our economy is like yellow stone park after a 100 years worth of complete fire prevention. We have created a monster and even worse we delude ourselves into thinking it can be contained.
    Therein lies the rub.

Hello Greece, can we play too?

In my lifetime I expect to see the US dollar to collapse, be removed as the world currency of business and possibly replaced with some NWO script.

If not in my time, then absolutely in the my kid's.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    9/05/2012 9:23pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    In my lifetime I expect to see the US dollar to collapse, be removed as the world currency of business and possibly replaced with some NWO script.

If not in my time, then absolutely in the my kid's.
    Plausible. I am hopeful that this will not come to pass, but would not be taken off guard it if does. Can anyone think of a viable candidate? Of course it is too late now, the battle lines have been drawn, but does anyone have an someone in mind that could fix this mess we're in?

This lesser of two evils **** is wearing me thin.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2012 10:44pm

Style: Kali

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the basic problem is that we keep electing a bunch of Lawyers and Businessmen into office. Two of the most bullshit-oriented professions, and we keep voting them in. Because no one else wants or is remotely qualified for the job.
Page 1 of 20 1 234511 ... LastLast