Sponsored Links Spacer Image

One of Seattle's Bravest

Posted On:
    9/10/2012 11:38am

Style: Cambo/jujutsu/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JnP, Naszir

Brothers, I will be back in Texas..Houston area in November.. and then back to the Austin area, likley Jan. I should have a bit more time. I am looking forward to catching up with folks.

Contact me directly and we can get something inked...

Posted On:
    9/10/2012 1:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    Of course! Cool blog. I look forward to digging into it
    Jolly good. Hope you find something interesting on it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/10/2012 2:27pm

Style: Standup, Ground-fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The drug use vs. embezzlement debate is--and I seldom use this word--epic as balls. That sort of reasoning is scarier than theft; someone willing to write like that in public is capable of anything.

I was shocked, clicking this thread, that I recognized the guy. You don't expect this from the ones with the GOOD YouTube videos...

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    9/10/2012 2:34pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why are you guys laughing about this in a world where people are SMOKING MARIJUANA?!?!

Oh wait, I get it.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    9/10/2012 4:14pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Fields View Post
    Brothers, I will be back in Texas..Houston area in November.. and then back to the Austin area, likley Jan. I should have a bit more time. I am looking forward to catching up with folks.
    Before the 10th of Nov, hopefully?

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/11/2012 11:32am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wing-Kwan-Fu View Post
    The drug use vs. embezzlement debate is--and I seldom use this word--epic as balls. That sort of reasoning is scarier than theft; someone willing to write like that in public is capable of anything.
    I don't know if "reasoning" is the right word to use here. Any thought process that can be produce an arguement like "Stalin killed a whole lot of people, so it was OK for Clyde Darrow to rob banks"...perhaps the outrage at the disgraced American Olympian is because he wouldn't share the good stuff and the Judo Forum had to content itself with a lesser product, tainted with Princess Celestia knows what sorts of trace chemicals?

Posted On:
    9/11/2012 12:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The e-mail I got thanking me for donating $50 to the club Ptnippon stole from

Greetings!

On behalf of the 300+ student members of the Vista Murrieta Golden Alliance, I want to thank you for the generosity of your donation to our program. To say that the past two weeks have been an incredible shock to all of us would be putting it mildly. Through all of this, the people truly damaged the most are Paul's family... we ask that you please keep them in your thoughts.

Our students and parents are banding together to make our program even stronger than ever before, and your donation will help us along that path. Once again... from a bunch of really great kids... THANKS!

Craig

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    9/11/2012 4:41pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vince, i've started to view you with an amused tolerance, but that will change if you become a brony.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/11/2012 7:00pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Vince, i've started to view you with an amused tolerance, but that will change if you become a brony.
    Item Primaris:
    It actually restores a bit of my faith in humanity to know that there is a point where even the anarcho-communhippies among us will look at a group of people and say "Yep, purge'em with fire. LOTS OF FIRE!"
    As for the avatar, I don't regard it so much as the desecration of W40K grimdarkness with pastel equines; instead it is proof of my theory that Catholic Space Nazi Supersoldiers with Chainsaw Swords make everything better, and I couldn't find an appropriate Twilight picture.

Item Secundus:
    The fact that you immediately recognized where the Astartified character and the fictional sun princess I was swearing by originated from don't exactly speak well to your own position re: Taking up residence in a glass building and lobbing chunks of quartz, granite, and marble around.
    Last edited by Vince Tortelli; 9/11/2012 7:00pm at . Reason: Misspelled desekratud

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2012 12:55am

Style: Standup, Ground-fighting

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The guy's argument reminded me of the few true and truly obvious pathological liars I have known--people who will make the most obvious, obvious lies, and never back down from them, except to deny they were ever made. It's creepy. You look into their eyes and want to scream WHAT ARE YOU
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 910 LastLast