218358 Bullies, 8223 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 99
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Ming Loyalist is offline
    Ming Loyalist's Avatar

    solves problems with violence

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,237

    Posted On:
    9/05/2012 8:13am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    but....but...it doesn't affect the kids.

    Whew, the logical fallacies coming from that lawyer are ridiculous. SO what if the family supports their relative, why do the other posters have to watch what they say to appease them?
    it's times like these that the bullshido policies on post deletion become clear. often we hear "why can't i delete my post" or "please delete my posts and account" because people want to play clean up after the fact. if the old mods at JF were still mods, this would have all been swept under the carpet there, so for once i am glad that site was bought by a corporation that doesn't have any desire to moderate it.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj
  2. DaTedBear is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bluegrass
    Posts
    213

    Posted On:
    9/05/2012 10:38am


     Style: Traditional Mix

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Disappointed, but not truly surprised at the way it was handled on the JF. Went over and read that garbage. Could see why Anna Marie resigned and refused to be a part of the crap. Same with Eddie pedro. Sad state of affairs for US Judo.
  3. DarkPhoenix is offline
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar

    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hicksville, NY
    Posts
    2,244

    Posted On:
    9/05/2012 11:18am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaTedBear View Post
    Disappointed, but not truly surprised at the way it was handled on the JF. Went over and read that garbage. Could see why Anna Marie resigned and refused to be a part of the crap. Same with Eddie pedro. Sad state of affairs for US Judo.
    Anna Marie was USJA, not JF.

    EDIT: Sorry I though you were referring to USJF, not Judo Forums.
    Last edited by DarkPhoenix; 9/05/2012 11:50am at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts
  4. NeilG is online now
    NeilG's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    1,179

    Posted On:
    9/05/2012 11:26am


     Style: Kendo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Confused - AnnMaria (note spelling) still semi-regularly contributes to that forum, she did not post in that thread although she did post in a related one yesterday.
  5. judoka_uk is offline
    judoka_uk's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,658

    Posted On:
    9/05/2012 12:44pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nogaki was treasurer for the USJA and Ohlenkamp was on the board.
  6. DarkPhoenix is offline
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar

    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hicksville, NY
    Posts
    2,244

    Posted On:
    9/05/2012 12:59pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Nogaki was treasurer for the USJA and Ohlenkamp was on the board.
    Neil is still on the board, but I am not sure in what capacity. Paul was removed from the board. I am not sure when but he was listed as Treasurer til at least December.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,608

    Posted On:
    9/05/2012 2:07pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    it's times like these that the bullshido policies on post deletion become clear. often we hear "why can't i delete my post" or "please delete my posts and account" because people want to play clean up after the fact. if the old mods at JF were still mods, this would have all been swept under the carpet there, so for once i am glad that site was bought by a corporation that doesn't have any desire to moderate it.
    I know, I keep waiting for it to disappear.
  8. judoka_uk is offline
    judoka_uk's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,658

    Posted On:
    9/05/2012 2:20pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They did delete the thread, that one up on the forum now is the second incarnation of the topic.

    The first one was started by a different poster to the second, although the second poster joined on the day they posted the thread, which suggests a regularl trying to post it up anonymously.
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,608

    Posted On:
    9/05/2012 2:41pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    They did delete the thread, that one up on the forum now is the second incarnation of the topic.

    The first one was started by a different poster to the second, although the second poster joined on the day they posted the thread, which suggests a regularl trying to post it up anonymously.
    Well then I am no longer surprised.
  10. NeilG is online now
    NeilG's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    1,179

    Posted On:
    9/05/2012 2:43pm


     Style: Kendo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The original post was from a 6 year old account (Hane-goshi-san), but it was the first post ever by that user. 6 years of lurking and then you just toss in a fireball?
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.