Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Kind of sad day

  1. #11

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,469
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Brown View Post
    I have no idea what you did in high school. I wrestled and ran track. But, that was so long ago that it is no longer relevant.

    Your disdain for Danzan Ryu has little to do with the point of this thread.
    I am sorry that I do not pat you on your pathetic back trying to console you on your pathetic parenting skills then you whining little bitch. Maybe if you got your head out your ass you would see what I was trying to say. Make it quick though your son will soon be at the age to see how pathetic you are.

    Now that I am done with that ;
    1. I was a cheerleaders in highschool. I also went on to have a twelve year fight career.
    2. I hold several blackbelts.
    3. My disdain for your system was an insinuation that this might be a good thing as it tends to promote douchebags. I see you are no exception.

    *edit: All typos are due to my kindle correcting function.

  2. #12
    Phrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,137
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omega, you so cuddly.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Braunfels, Texas by way of Long Island
    Posts
    241
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, that's great. You still haven't added to my thread and you're still a douche. Go **** yourself, douche.

    Thanks for your post.


    You're still a douche.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I am sorry that I do not pat you on your pathetic back trying to console you on your pathetic parenting skills then you whining little bitch. Maybe if you got your head out your ass you would see what I was trying to say. Make it quick though your son will soon be at the age to see how pathetic you are.

    Now that I am done with that ;
    1. I was a cheerleaders in highschool. I also went on to have a twelve year fight career.
    2. I hold several blackbelts.
    3. My disdain for your system was an insinuation that this might be a good thing as it tends to promote douchebags. I see you are no exception.

    *edit: All typos are due to my kindle correcting function.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,469
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Brown View Post
    Yeah, that's great. You still haven't added to my thread and you're still a douche. Go **** yourself, douche.

    Thanks for your post.


    You're still a douche.
    That's you're best shot? Really? What's next, I know you are but what am I?

    Yes I did add to your thread. I just told you something you didn't want to hear. Par for the course, it figures you'd be in law enforcement too.

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Braunfels, Texas by way of Long Island
    Posts
    241
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, you still haven't added anything, minus your bloviating. But, thanks for that. Yep, go fight somebody. That's about what i expected.

    Again,

    go **** yourself. Come on back if you ever have anything else to add.




    you're still a douche. go choke on a dick.

  6. #16
    Vorpal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    A Hell of my own making
    Posts
    3,082
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    That's you're best shot? Really? What's next, I know you are but what am I?

    Yes I did add to your thread. I just told you something you didn't want to hear. Par for the course, it figures you'd be in law enforcement too.

    Whooaaa! Start painting with the skinny brush again buddy.

  7. #17

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,469
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Brown View Post
    No, you still haven't added anything, minus your bloviating. But, thanks for that. Yep, go fight somebody. That's about what i expected.

    Again,

    go **** yourself. Come on back if you ever have anything else to add.




    you're still a douche. go choke on a dick.
    Why you looking to get off?

    Read, it's simple right? They do still require that from you idiots right?

    1. Saying she starting cheerleading doesn't mean she won't comeback.
    2. Grow some balls and make her do it in the future. You do still have your man card right? No? You gave it to the bitch who gave birth to your brood?

  8. #18

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,469
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Whooaaa! Start painting with the skinny brush again buddy.
    Really, this is the first time you've heard me vent about law enforcement. ****, need a new thread for that.

  9. #19
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,432
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    1. I was a cheerleaders in highschool. I also went on to have a twelve year fight career.
    2. I hold several blackbelts.
    3. My disdain for your system was an insinuation that this might be a good thing as it tends to promote douchebags. I see you are no exception.







    :friends:
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 9/04/2012 3:02pm at .

  10. #20
    Vorpal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    A Hell of my own making
    Posts
    3,082
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Really, this is the first time you've heard me vent about law enforcement. ****, need a new thread for that.
    I know. I was just playing.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO