224921 Bullies, 3282 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 121 to 130 of 136
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 8:10pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    This may be sig worthy...
    Originally Posted by Mr. Machette
    I will however, make the minor observation that it does kind of mess with your credibility overall when you're running around dressed like a transvestite space pirate.


    I wasn't aware my sexuality had anything to do with this. But alright.
  2. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,232

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 8:11pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you have no real reason to call yourself a pro, imo.
    You've had two unsanctioned bouts, good on you, but an authority it does not make you.

    That said, please provide evidence of your second bout.

    Please also provide a link that connects you to the Cook county sheriff's dept, my cursory search finds no mention of you.
  3. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 8:12pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    So you have no real reason to call yourself a pro, imo.
    You've had two unsanctioned bouts, good on you, but an authority it does not make you.

    That said, please provide evidence of your second bout.

    Please also provide a link that connects you to the Cook county sheriff's dept, my cursory search finds no mention of you.
    When a MOD asks for such I'll do so. You are not one nor can you verify that such information is kept private.
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,975

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 8:14pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post

    I wasn't aware my sexuality had anything to do with this. But alright.
    It was an insult about how you dressed, it's strange you took it as a disparaging remark about your sexuality. Yet, you've told people not to take what you say literally.

    Wow.
  5. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,232

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 8:20pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    When a MOD asks for such I'll do so. You are not one nor can you verify that such information is kept private.
    Private? Lol! Who implied private? Not me.
    Umm, your name is all over this thread, and you made the claim.
    Burden of proof is on you.
    So you ARE pulling the super secret card?

    So far all we have to go on is one "smoker" and that's it.
    No pro bouts, no LEO verification...
    But of course lying online is unheard of...
  6. Styygens is offline
    Styygens's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,171

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 8:20pm


     Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Originally Posted by Mr. Machette
    I will however, make the minor observation that it does kind of mess with your credibility overall when you're running around dressed like a transvestite space pirate.


    I wasn't aware my sexuality had anything to do with this. But alright.
    A. "Transvestite" is not necessarily about sexual orientation.
    B. After you've been around here long enough, you might realize the quote has applicability to a lot of posters.
  7. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 8:24pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Private? Lol! Who implied private? Not me.
    Umm, your name is all over this thread, and you made the claim.
    Burden of proof is on you.
    So you ARE pulling the super secret card?

    So far all we have to go on is one "smoker" and that's it.
    No pro bouts, no LEO verification...
    But of course lying online is unheard of...
    I already contacted Plasma about LEO verification. I'm done on this thread.
  8. Plasma is offline
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,074

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 8:30pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    I already contacted Plasma about LEO verification. I'm done on this thread.
    As I don't have power to bestow LEO tags I forwarded your request to the Moderator Forum.
  9. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 8:32pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    As I don't have power to bestow LEO tags I forwarded your request to the Moderator Forum.
    Thanks, I wasn't aware of who handles that. Anyway I don't have much else to say on this thread I just wanted to acknowledge your forwarding of my request, appreciate it.
  10. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,223

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 8:33pm

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Anyway I don't have much to say.
    Fixed.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.