218358 Bullies, 6259 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 101 to 110 of 136
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,247

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 7:27pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was the other fight sanctioned?
    Have you done any amateur competition?

    More evidence exists of you being a fatty than otherwise.
  2. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 7:29pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Was the other fight sanctioned?
    Have you done any amateur competition?

    More evidence exists of you being a fatty than otherwise.
    By the IL atheletic commission I assume? I'm not sure. I never did amateur competition. When I started fighting it wasn't a law. It is now though. You have to have a certain amount of amateur matches to compete professionally because people were getting hurt left and right. I.E these bar/tavern MMA events etc.

    And not to be an ass but is anyone going to acknowledge that Hanzo is a historical figure and that the Shoninki is a document recognized by most scholars to be legit or are we just going to ignore that and not provide the claims that prove otherwise?

    Every question you all ask I try to provide you proof. No one else does so here it seems.
  3. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    You know me...the snakebite hiss, the Devil's Grip, the Iron Fist

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,536

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 7:29pm

    supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    You're incorrect and you don't know about the history.
    Neither do you, since you had to go to Wikipedia to block quote it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Yes he is indeed the equivalent to say a civil war hero in the U.S here.
    No it's not equivalent to a US civil war hero.
  4. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,247

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 7:29pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Am I missing what he said here Fake?
    No, you're missing Fake's point however, fatty.
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 7:31pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Am I missing what he said here Fake?

    Unless fatty doesn't mean fat, what the hell man.
    Go read your poorly worded post answering Cheng. You know, where the entire thing is in response to his comments and you say:
    I'm 2-0. And no, he seems to think I'm fat lol. Was merely letting him be aware otherwise. And don't hate on my oldschool phone. I see no point to get an android yet ;).
    You see the problem right?
    Hanzo has a bridge named after him in Japan, how is he not a historical figure? See this is where the conversations begin to become foolish to respond to. You're incorrect and you don't know about the history. Yes he is indeed the equivalent to say a civil war hero in the U.S here.
    No, that is the equivalent of a street named after Peyton Manning. You are right though, you are getting foolish in this conversation.
  6. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,247

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 7:31pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    By the IL atheletic commission I assume? I'm not sure. I never did amateur competition. When I started fighting it wasn't a law. It is now though. You have to have a certain amount of amateur matches to compete professionally because people were getting hurt left and right. I.E these bar/tavern MMA events etc.
    So what qualifies the fights (and by extension, you) as "pro" vs "amateur"?
    The fight you have up there is listed as non-sanctioned.
  7. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    You know me...the snakebite hiss, the Devil's Grip, the Iron Fist

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,536

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 7:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    And not to be an ass but is anyone going to acknowledge that Hanzo is a historical figure and that the Shoninki is a document recognized by most scholars to be legit or are we just going to ignore that and not provide the claims that prove otherwise
    Which Hattori Hanzo is historical?
  8. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 7:35pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    So what qualifies the fights (and by extension, you) as "pro" vs "amateur"?
    The fight you have up there is listed as non-sanctioned.
    I'm not sure how they go about listing something as sanctioned or not in this state at the time I was fighting, the law has changed since then. What qualifies me? If I were to return right this moment I would not be able to compete in the amateur ranks by law. I suppose that is the only difference that separates us is law since skill is relative.

    I say relative because skill can increase or degrade and isn't a static thing. If I stopped training for a long time I obviously would not be at the same level and vice versa.
  9. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,247

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 7:41pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    I'm not sure how they go about listing something as sanctioned or not in this state at the time I was fighting, the law has changed since then. What qualifies me? If I were to return right this moment I would not be able to compete in the amateur ranks by law. I suppose that is the only difference that separates us is law since skill is relative.
    That avoids my question entirely, this is why i keep saying you're an idiot.
    You use logical fallacies to avoid questions and toss diversions about, all while telling us to not take your written words literally. (Think about that for a bit, would you.)
    That is some epic moron there.

    So again, how did the promotion decide your bouts, and by extension you, were "professional"?

    I don't care about what you think should happen now.
  10. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    You know me...the snakebite hiss, the Devil's Grip, the Iron Fist

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,536

    Posted On:
    9/03/2012 7:44pm

    supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More very historical ninjas and all the public documentation about them.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.