Posted On:
    10/22/2012 12:19pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    OMG You guys are not joking!
    My friend says the grappling is really poor, so you'd just have to be into strap-on hatefucking to get into it.

So he says.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/22/2012 4:23pm

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    ...you'd just have to be into strap-on hatefucking to get into it.
    It's a good thing I am.

**** I mean my friend is. I'm not good at this.

Posted On:
    10/22/2012 7:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    OMG You guys are not joking!
    rule 34

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/23/2012 9:08pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    rule 34
    Another term googled, another lesson learned.

God, I feel old.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/23/2012 10:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Currently, we have the real Booj posting in a thread. So, I was looking for a professional fighter that claims Booj as his fight style. First link that popped up was this one:

http://www.kocho-dojo.com/ufc-mma/
    I will never understand why instructors feel it is necessary to write this tripe. If you think your philosophy is better fine, but do you really need to advertise your bias and bigotry.

Really? Later on you mention you have no experience in MMA, so how do you know it is "raw strength too much?" I'm going with your lack of experience and silliness. Also, it requires you to be in top shape not "as big and strong as possible." Is this a veiled excuse called "it is okay to be fat because your training will save you" excuse?

Funny, a simple gym membership is actually cheaper than most TMA dojos and kwoons. So, if they take the time to PAY YOU, they can get "as big and strong" as possible. Hell, I bet most could afford to do some Judo, 2 to three times a week, as well.

Right because the street negates muscles and strength, it is Self Defense kryptonite. "Always." Cool, weapons don't "always" translate into an advantage on the street. See what I did there?

Yes, so raw strength would be great in this situation.

That's if you see it coming. If you can't get to that weapon, knives are close quarter combat devices, you'd wish you were stronger. See, I can create scenarios that fit my argument as well. Hell, are you advocating being fat and lazy again? That's what I keep picturing reading this paragraph.
    Yes, because there has never been arrogant "tough guy" TMAers:

They:

Don't:

Exist:

I guess they have the right philosophy, so their size and fitness don't matter.

I won't point out how arrogant you sound attacking their "mental edge," while trying to compare them to gang bangers. You know with no experience. --oops-

Explain this "real fighting." Why is it only sports fighters are egoists, rash and all about the greed? If I get in a "real fight," whether it is beating my opponent(s) or escaping, am I not looking for victory?

Hi im a newb and don't wish to start a flame war so i'll keep it short, i work a minimum wage job and between room and board have no money to throw at a gym so the website you quoted is right, most americans don't have the free time to work out until we look like tom hardy or batista, how ever this means we also have as much time to spend doing whatever a the source is trying to sell, JKD, right? From poor mans point of view this man uses a level of pompous fluffery ment only for object that apply powder to the faces of women and judge wigs.

Also i know steven seagal and fat hadoken guy but who is the littlefinger looking SOB in the middle?

Posted On:
    10/23/2012 11:37pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ashida Kim but the real question is what the **** are you on about?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2012 12:34am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that while kocho is correct that most people don't have the time and money to have the fitness and combat experience of a professional MMA cage fighter, it takes twice the amount of time and cash to do what that website suggests is real martial arts. i was saying how they were correct in assuming that few people a have the time and money to train like a MMAist but incorrect in assuming they were somehow cheaper and less time consuming because there wasn't as much sparring, weight training, and or actual fighting involved.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2012 3:59am

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reading that made my head hurt.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/25/2012 6:51am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gwyllgi View Post
    that while kocho is correct that most people don't have the time and money to have the fitness and combat experience of a professional MMA cage fighter, it takes twice the amount of time and cash to do what that website suggests is real martial arts. i was saying how they were correct in assuming that few people a have the time and money to train like a MMAist but incorrect in assuming they were somehow cheaper and less time consuming because there wasn't as much sparring, weight training, and or actual fighting involved.
    You're 0-2. The pitcher checks the sign, and lets it fly.

What are you trying to say? Timmy fell down a well? Organize yourself. type a though, hit the "." then the space bar and capitalize the next letter. Try to make sure the beginning of the sentence is actually about the same topic as the end of that same sentence. When there are more than one noun in a sentence, make it absolutely clear to which the verb or any modifier is intended to apply. If you substantially change concepts, hit the Enter key twice, and continue as above.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/25/2012 9:05am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    You're 0-2. The pitcher checks the sign, and lets it fly.

What are you trying to say? Timmy fell down a well? Organize yourself. type a though, hit the "." then the space bar and capitalize the next letter. Try to make sure the beginning of the sentence is actually about the same topic as the end of that same sentence. When there are more than one noun in a sentence, make it absolutely clear to which the verb or any modifier is intended to apply. If you substantially change concepts, hit the Enter key twice, and continue as above.
    Well I think it's unfair for you to expect everybody to be a 6th degree word fucker. Just because you have those mad skillz don't mean that everybody else does too.

Those of us in the buger bob class have feelings too and just because we can't articulate them does not mean that we should be subject to such harsh ridicule and criticism.

Fack spelling, make punctuation your bitch, sentence structure can suck a cock, paragraphs are for pussies and coherance is highly overated. Words to live by, no????

PS. Proof reading s for faggots.
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 111213 LastLast