• Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/02/2012 12:37am

Style: Humbleness

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Uruguay's prettiest boxer

Here is a rare short (in english) documentary about Uruguay's most famous female boxer

You will see a few years ago there was a huge rise in the popularity of boxing because of Chris and now thanks to her a lot of young girl and women are taking martial arts and boxing.

We still have a long way to go but slowly but surely we are getting better at beating people up

Posted On:
    9/02/2012 2:17am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She is definitely cute. By the way your country is beautiful, pity the economy is ****. I wish my country would focus like that on sports, especially MA. I wounder how hard it is to box with a cute girl like that is. The few occasions i sparred with girls i couldn't bring myself to really punch them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2012 4:35am

Style: American Kenpo, Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    She is definitely cute. By the way your country is beautiful, pity the economy is ****. I wish my country would focus like that on sports, especially MA. I wounder how hard it is to box with a cute girl like that is. The few occasions i sparred with girls i couldn't bring myself to really punch them.
    That sentiment quickly disspates after taking a hit to the face.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2012 7:54am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice video, good boxing by Ms Namus. Actually a lot better than many female boxers I've watched (then again, I don't watch a lot of boxing). Some of those youngsters were moving pretty good as well.