Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 6:24pm

Style: Flowing Combat

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Plenty of liars have security clearances. Plenty of honest folks couldn't get them, or wouldn't want to.
    And you know this how?

I really doubt you ever had security clearances, or you wouldn't have posted that you did.
    Actually, my position required it. The requirement is not classified information, nor is the basic job description. If you don't know what you are talking about, you shouldn't say anything at all. My AFSC was 1A571 to start.

don't seem to foster division and prejudice among the armed forces, or for that matter, nurses or Walmart employees
    Well, I disagree. I think it DID in the armed forces. I would know, I served for almost a decade. Displays of rank cause an immediate visual separation in class. People treat one another differently, look up and down at each other differently. The natural order of personality, leadership ability, and skill does not determine the pecking order so much as the uniform and pea-cocking display. I've had supervisors from Senior Airman To General, I've seen the spectrum of division.

think you're just a full of ****, egotistical ass bag who won't stop digging the hole he's in.
    Well, if you think I'm full of ****, come for a free, friendly class / demonstration. My email is garyromel@gmail.com.

that positive enough for you?
    I think it's not productive. You are blowing smoke regarding things I can prove you wrong on. You are defaming me professionally and personally. You're hiding behind some screen name and a computer. You are a troll. How about you show your video?

G

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 6:29pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    wrote it, you own it dipshit. He was responding to your "most recent post" and that's why he told you to let it go.

Damn your logic classes sucked or you lied.
    Honestly I could really care less which exact post I was referring too. I was referring to a post in existence that was relevant. Taking a silly mistake to the extreme calling me a liar etc. is an outrageous attack. It has has little to do with logic.

What have you added to the discussion that is productive or substantive ? Instead you worry about the order of my posts, and how I mess up referring to that order? How about you post a video to discuss yourself?

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 6:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GRomel View Post

Well, if you think I'm full of ****, come for a free, friendly class / demonstration. My email is garyromel@gmail.com.
    You're hiding behind some screen name and a computer. You are a troll.
    Because we are all with in commuting distance of where we can come in for a class. This is the internet chump. Some of the people here are on the other side of the world.
    We are all sitting behind a computer/tablet/phone or what not.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 6:48pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, I uploaded more videos, something substantive to tear into and get out of the gutter.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FlowingCombat?feature=mhee

Anyone have a video to share with something similar? There are many directions to go with the videos displayed.

G

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 7:02pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And you know this how?

Actually, my position required it. The requirement is not classified information, nor is the basic job description. If you don't know what you are talking about, you shouldn't say anything at all. My AFSC was 1A571 to start.

Well, I disagree. I think it DID in the armed forces. I would know, I served for almost a decade. Displays of rank cause an immediate visual separation in class. People treat one another differently, look up and down at each other differently. The natural order of personality, leadership ability, and skill does not determine the pecking order so much as the uniform and pea-cocking display. I've had supervisors from Senior Airman To General, I've seen the spectrum of division.

I think it's not productive. You are blowing smoke regarding things I can prove you wrong on. You are defaming me professionally and personally. You're hiding behind some screen name and a computer. You are a troll. How about you show your video?

G
    Says the guy now asking for videos after backing off the bullshit.

Oh and watch what happens now.

Honestly I could really care less which exact post I was referring too. I was referring to a post in existence that was relevant. Taking a silly mistake to the extreme calling me a liar etc. is an outrageous attack. It has has little to do with logic.
    You chose to correct me and now you don't care. Back pedal.

What have you added to the discussion that is productive or substantive ?
    The same exact insults you did.

Instead you worry about the order of my posts, and how I mess up referring to that order?
    You corrected me dipshit, how about you follow your own advice?

How about you post a video to discuss yourself?
    Why? You attacked his videos? I do like how you turn **** onto others. You created the shitstorm, you get to let it go or wallow in your own ****.

So far, you've lied twice. Yep, you want to be "positive," but keep getting butt-hurt.

You feel this way, but you are in uniform on your website. No, the "websmaster" excuse doesn't fly on bullshido.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/04/2012 7:09pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 7:19pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Seems Gary is looking for advice on Rumsoakedfist.
    http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17889

Nothing more than trying to get traffic to his site by trashing another teacher who has more training and a better lineage.

With a varied lineage that he hides, Erle Montague, Marcus Brinkman, etc. Why would anyone buy something from someone who does not list their credentials?

interesting.
    What is interesting is your need to spew your "credentials" all over. For god sake your signature is:

"Train hard, heal quickly
    Dale Dugas MAOM, Dipl. O.M. Lic Ac.
    www.daledugas.com

Nutrapy
    90 Rockland Street
    Suite 7
    Hanover, MA
    781-829-9355 for Appointments

學仁 學義 學功夫
    尊祖 尊師 尊道 義

Public and Private Instruction in South Mantis. Call 617-595-8097 to inquire about training.
    Read more at http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...REvlz3xlktR.99

------------

I mean SERIOUSLY??? You title yourself -- Dale Dugas, MAOM, Dipl. O.M. Lic Ac. You left out Celestial Grandmaster.

I think someone has a complex about the AMA not allowing you to be called a real Doctor. You are a snake-oil salesman for the most part. No wonder you are threatened by me. I call out the mystical Qi B.S. for what it is. Your entire identity and business is caught up on non-evidence based medicine. No wonder you are a troll.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 7:28pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is interesting is your need to spew your "credentials" all over. For god sake your signature is:

www.daledugas.com

Nutrapy
    90 Rockland Street
    Suite 7
    Hanover, MA

學仁 學義 學功夫
    尊祖 尊師 尊道 義

Public and Private Instruction in South Mantis. Call 617-595-8097 to inquire about training.

------------

I mean SERIOUSLY??? You title yourself -- Dale Dugas, MAOM, Dipl. O.M. Lic Ac. You left out Celestial Grandmaster.

I think someone has a complex about the AMA not allowing you to be called a real Doctor. You are a snake-oil salesman for the most part. No wonder you are threatened by me. I call out the mystical Qi B.S. for what it is. Your entire identity and business is caught up on non-evidence based medicine. No wonder you are a troll.
    Wow, and you just whined about defamation. Dale threatned by you? Bwahahahahahahahahaha thanks I needed a good laugh.

Waits for latest GRomel backtrack in 3,2,1....

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 8:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gary,

It seems you are confused at my abbreviations allowed by law to be attached after my name.

For the Record:

I busted my ass to get my Masters in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine(MAOM) at the New England School of Acupuncture. Its a very grueling 3 year course. My license comes from the Board of Registration in Medicine here in Massachusetts. The same people who give MD's their licensure.

I took 4 national board exams, much more diffucult than a bar exam, and when I passed all 4 of them, I received Diplomate of Oriental Medicine status(Dipl.OM) from the NCCAOM.

When I received my licensure from the state of Massachusetts(Lic.Ac.) I opened up my clinic.

Funny that you are selling this unknown, untested martial arts program that claims to be all that, but is not, and you are attacking me for being a licensed health care provider.

I am not the one being a total douchbag and mouthboxer. How about you post up some more videos of you, how big you are and where you actually train.

I practice acupuncture at Nutrapy 90 Rockland Street Hanover MA 02339 781-829-9355. You are more than welcome to come visit as I treat Vets of the Armed Forces for free using Community Acupuncture.

You seem very keen to badmouth people and hide behind the internet rather than be known.

There is no way you would even last a few minutes with me, no matter what you spew from your mouth.

I am 6'2" and 290. Why do keep this facade up?

You are very rude, arrogant, and really are not what you claim to be.

At least I can back up what I claim and have met and trained with many people here compared to yourself, who snipes and slanders people while hiding like a coward.

Keep it up, and we will see who can actually do what.

You just plain suck and are jealous of people like your teacher, Marcus Brinkman who is an OMD and myself who is a Licensed Acupuncturist/Herbalist.

Seems you do not like others who help people rather than be someone that preys upon people such as yourself.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 10/04/2012 8:12pm at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 8:14pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

Hell yeah! Hell no!

www.daledugas.com

Nutrapy
    90 Rockland Street
    Suite 7
    Hanover, MA

學仁 學義 學功夫
    尊祖 尊師 尊道 義

------------

Gary Romel,

I read your LinkedIn page before seeing the above post. I thought your page was the most self serving bullshit I've read from many hundreds on LinkedIn. Your attack above is my only reason for entering into this thread.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/garyromel

Honors and Awards: Air Medal with bronze oak leave cluster
    Air Expeditionary Medal
    Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
    National Defense Service Medal
    USAF Good Conduct Medal
    Combat Readiness Medal
    Awarded Senior Air Crew Wings
    Longevity service award

Personal accolades/awards (by rank and position)

Lieutenant General, Commander, The Eighth Air Force
    Lieutenant General, Vice Commander, Air Combat Command
    Lieutenant General, 3d Combat Communications Group
    1st Senior Enlisted Adviser To the Chairman Of the Joint Chiefs Of Staff
    Brigadier General, Commander, 552 Air Control Wing
    *2 Brigadier General, Commander, 552 Air Control Wing
    Brigadier General (Ret.), Judge Advocate General (JAG)
    Colonel, 3d Combat Communications Group
    Lieutenant Colonel, Commander, 963 AACS
    *2 Lieutenant Colonel, Commander, 963 AACS
    Command Chief Master Sergent, The Eighth Air Force
    Command Chief Master Sergent, 72nd Air Base Wing
    Really? Thanks for your service, but your awards are nothing special.

How about answering the questions posed regarding your teaching combat applications while in the Air Force?

This one's for you Dale.

Last edited by hungryjoe; 10/04/2012 8:18pm at . Reason: add photo of mouthboxer

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 8:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems Gary does not understand that people here do not take kindly to mouthboxing and liars.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast