Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 1:50pm

Style: chen tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gary asked to be a connection with me on Linkedin today, and I don't use Linkedin for martial arts, so I sent him a message telling him he had made the weekend a little more interesting and I had some fun with his posts and he had even triggered a blog post on my blog. He replied that the more he sees of my material the more he likes it. I was hoping he would take back what he said so I was surprised to see his most recent post. So come on, Gary, let it go. It hurts your own reputation in the end. I still haven't checked out rumsoakedfist, so I'm not sure if I've been badmouthed there or not.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 1:52pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GRomel View Post
    Ken,

I agree, I believe in productive and positive discussion, which this is not. It's turned into an out and out attack party from various angles.

We should definitely stop any negative back and forth. I apologize if I have offended you. I'll go back through your responses when I have time and see what I can respond to that is productive and positive. I look forward to sharing information and feedback with you in the future.

Best,

Gary
    LOL. You started the bullshit and now it is an attack party from various angles? You are completely full of ****..

There is no "we" concerning Ken. He was the ONLY ONE that acted above board.

Quote Originally Posted by kengullette View Post
    Gary asked to be a connection with me on Linkedin today, and I don't use Linkedin for martial arts, so I sent him a message telling him he had made the weekend a little more interesting and I had some fun with his posts and he had even triggered a blog post on my blog. He replied that the more he sees of my material the more he likes it. I was hoping he would take back what he said so I was surprised to see his most recent post. So come on, Gary, let it go. It hurts your own reputation in the end. I still haven't checked out rumsoakedfist, so I'm not sure if I've been badmouthed there or not.
    Wow, really?

GRomel you are a Whiny punk ass, hypocritical piece of ****, and a back pedaling mouth boxing bitch. Go find your old account password.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 1:58pm

Style: Flowing Combat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kengullette View Post
    Ken, my most recent post had nothing to do with you. It was in response to someone questioning my professional credentials.

I do like your material. In fact your mechanics are great among other things, I will review more and say more specific positive things another time. Again, I am all for objective and positive discussion. No worries, I've let it go. The net can get out of control. I bet most of us would get along if in the same room.

Best,

G

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 2:05pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ken, my most recent post had nothing to do with you. It was in response to someone questioning my professional credentials.
    Your most recent post, at the time, was addressed to KEn.:
    Ken,

I agree, I believe in productive and positive discussion, which this is not. It's turned into an out and out attack party from various angles.

We should definitely stop any negative back and forth.
    I apologize if I have offended you. I'll go back through your responses when I have time and see what I can respond to that is productive and positive. I look forward to sharing information and feedback with you in the future.
    You started the negative, there is no back and forth. You insulted him and now it is equal? Wow you are a douchebag.

I do like your material. In fact your mechanics are great among other things, I will review more and say more specific positive things another time. Again, I am all for objective and positive discussion. No worries, I've let it go. The net can get out of control. I bet most of us would get along if in the same room.

Best,

G
    LOL@yourbullshit. NOW, after checking his credentials, all your **** talk has stopped. Funny how I told you to stop
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post

I strongly dislike the current assholes that surface and decide to attack various instructors. Now, if you come with legit complaints, critiques, and proof cool.. More often than not, it is crap like your bullshit posts.
    You better find your old password and use your old account; I'm on this thread.
    Your copying of my posts is duly noted........hypocrite..

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 2:11pm

Style: Flowing Combat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First,

I was referring to post 66, discussing the GI BIL etc. so your post is crap. Now can we get on with the positiveness?

G

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 2:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now can we get on with the positiveness?
    So once you get a taste of your own medicine you want to go positive. Yep my post about your education was loaded with logical fallacies and stretches and conjecture.
    I would like to think it proved a point.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 3:27pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First,

I was referring to post 66, discussing the GI BIL etc. so your post is crap. Now can we get on with the positiveness?

G
    That wasn't your "most recent post," so your current post is another backpedal.

You wrote it, you own it dipshit. He was responding to your "most recent post" and that's why he told you to let it go.

Damn your logic classes sucked or you lied.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/04/2012 3:34pm at .

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 3:36pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A liar? No. I resent the implication. I have had multiple government clearances, and I take my honesty very seriously.
    Plenty of liars have security clearances. Plenty of honest folks couldn't get them, or wouldn't want to.

But I really doubt you ever had security clearances, or you wouldn't have posted that you did.

Those who know, do not say. Those who say, do not know.

Questioning his uniform, yes, it does raise a flag. Uniforms are unnecessary and I find foster a sense of division and prejudice among students. It also strikes me as an ego and status symbol.
    They don't seem to foster division and prejudice among the armed forces, or for that matter, nurses or Walmart employees.

I think you're just a full of ****, egotistical ass bag who won't stop digging the hole he's in.

Is that positive enough for you?

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 3:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post

But I really doubt you ever had security clearances, or you wouldn't have posted that you did.
    Actually if he did serve on an AWACS he probably at least has a clearance maybe a secret not likely a top secret or a TS SCI level. Since most clearances are to protect our technology vs say secrets its not too far fetched. Is it a sign of good character but he probably paid his bills on time and wasn't doing any drugs, but that is about the limit hell I have know a quite a few functional alcoholics that managed to hold onto their clearances.

Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    They don't seem to foster division and prejudice among the armed forces, or for that matter, nurses or Walmart employees.
    Yeah kind of funny how Uniformity seems to not foster a division amongst people.

On a different note, and I am wondering if me and my wife are the only ones that feel this way but man some of the TMA "uniforms" have a function more similar to that of a costume
    then anything else.
    That being said I do wear a Gi myself of course in defense of the Gi, it is an integral part of the sport I play at and is a very functional learning tool.

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 5:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    On a different note, and I am wondering if me and my wife are the only ones that feel this way but man some of the TMA "uniforms" have a function more similar to that of a costume
    then anything else.
    That's well-known. The uniforms have some function: they're loose, porous, don't rip easily, and the ones that are raw silk (not the shiny stuff) are quite durable. But they're for show. It's easy enough to take a spin through any park in a major city in China, and most "masters" are wearing sweatpants, a randomly selected loose shirt, and badminton shoes. The uniforms come out when they're going to be on TV, or if they're showing off for some important people. But the mere fact of a uniform doesn't mean much.
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast