Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 11:43am

Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Only if it is done in a manner that you can backpedal if necessary.
    Riv and I will make amends in the traditional manner then. We shall walk away from each other quickly, shouting threats over our shoulders.
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 1:12pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ha Ha Dale. That's interesting:
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post

Yep. You both have online DVD programs and there is no reason for you to critique anything.
    Interesting that he said this here:
    Quote Originally Posted by GRomel View Post
    I haven't put an online lesson up for over a decade (and there are only two--I had no time to update them). I am however selling old DVDs (one of which I am giving away for free streaming online), and will put out a new one shortly. There is plenty of room for everyone. And yes, there is a reason to critique. If someone is pretending to teach combat viable material, and is just pushing and wearing silk pajamas, it should be the publics responsibility to alert people. Isn't that what this website is about? Perhaps you forgot the name? Now, I don't think Ken rises to that level, as I said, he is skilled. He doesn't deserve to be called out as bullshido, quite the contrary.
    Over there:

Well,

Its been over a decade since the last update and video. So after law school I finally had time to re-do some things. I have a Flowing Motions DVD coming out soon, and the new website is here: www.flowingcombat.net.
    Any constructive feedback would be appreciated. I am awaiting more demo uploads, and the new DVD demos as well. Still some work to go.

Best,

Gary
    Like I said COMPETITORS.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 1:47pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, non-bias people in my opinion

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 3:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JingMerchant! View Post
    Riv and I will make amends in the traditional manner then. We shall walk away from each other quickly, shouting threats over our shoulders.
    As a studen of the Judo, you will be allowed to moonwalk away in a mutually beneficial manner.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 5:35pm

Style: chen tai chi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of my students is a cop who has used what I have taught him to take down violent criminals. In fact, he took ground across a living room and used Hsing-I to take down a suspect in a standoff. As he was being cuffed, the perp looked up at my student and said, "Man that was fast. How did you do that?" The cop told me about it later, very excited to use it in real law enforcement. In other words, real life.

Maybe I should list my credentials as doing "training for police officers." Wink wink.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 5:57pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kengullette View Post

Maybe I should list my credentials as doing "training for police officers." Wink wink.
    It won't count because he studies logic. So, he'll say, "I asked if you used it to save your life." Still, it does work for his whiny "but I teach the military" comments.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 4:05pm

Style: chen tai chi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Next time I see Chen Bing, I'll tell him that his uniform fosters a sense of division and prejudice, and is an ego and status symbol. But I'll tell him my name is Gary.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 6:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gary is just being a whiny bitch.

Mouthboxing sucks Gary.

Actions speak louder than words.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 7:13pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll put my money where my mouth is. I'm sure Ken would appreciate the constructive critique, any MA instructor, or MA'ist worth their salt would. Any he has quality material from what I have seen.

You should let Ken speak for himself, he is on this thread.
    Like I said, I'll put my money where my mouth is, from my perspective you are the peanut gallery, mouth-boxing online.
    I'm the mouth boxer, but you disappeared. Nope, when you say Bullshit like this, your inevitable excuse of "I have a life" won't mean ****.

Oh and I see the posts, he doesn't appreciate your bullshit.

Right now, your money and your mouth are as bad as the US Economy, neither are worth ****. Welcome to the peanut gallery.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/01/2012 7:27pm at .

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 7:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I should take up Mouth Boxing I have a feeling I would be really good at it. No world champion or anything like that but a good solid amateur like a golden gloves winner.
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast