Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 10:20pm

supporting member
     Style: 

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and stop crying. You're disgracing the military.

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 10:29pm

supporting member
     Style: 

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it's not productive. You are blowing smoke regarding things I can prove you wrong on. You are defaming me professionally and personally. You're hiding behind some screen name and a computer. You are a troll. How about you show your video?

Sorry I missed this post.

I'm defaming you?

YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY HERE.

You've made a lot of claims and posted no evidence. Worse, you've attacked well established posters as frauds. That makes you the troll.

Good day.

Oh and here's my video for you. She has more skill than you do.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/04/2012 10:47pm at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 11:51pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GRomel View Post
    Well, Linked in is a resume', and is supposed to be self-serving for networking purposes.

Nothing special? So Air Medals Don't count? Being the first AWACS scrambled in response to 9-11 doesn't count as anything special?? My letters of appreciation, from the president of the United States and multiple Generals doesn't count? What are your life accomplishments? How many times have you almost died for your country? I have lost track. How dare you come after my service record. Shame on you.
    I wasn't coming after your service record asshat. Can't say I was almost killed either as not much was happening in the USMC 79-83 except for crazy people taking/blowing up embassies and such.

You've almost died in service to your country? More than you can count? In AWACS? Please tell me more as I think you're full of **** on this one.

See, I dared. You're nothing special. Kudos for your service, like many others on this board.

Good luck on that law thing. You'd probably make a good ambulance chaser.

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 12:01am

supporting member
     Style: 

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had missed Rivington's post. 8 year old douchebaggery Gary?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=1#post2725710

So...Gary has new videos, and is just trying to drive up traffic for his piece of **** channel?

Mission accomplished. Video taints achieved.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 12:51am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is interesting is your need to spew your "credentials" all over.
    What's interesting is that you do not understand that is a signature. Every time he posts, those "credentials" AUTOMATICALLY appear.

You know, unlike this "credential spewing" braggart:

Perhaps you could point out the name of the fallacy and explain, otherwise it's conclusionary nonsense. I have a degree in law and have studied formal logic. If there is a fallacy I'm perfectly willing to admit and explain...just use your analysis and not skip to your opinion based on very little information.
    Wow, of all the wild accusations and assumptions on this thread this one takes the cake: First, the AWACS training program does not teach hand-to-hand at all. Second, I earned my undergraduate degree while I was on active duty. Tuition assistance covered much of it, as did "top-up" I think it was called. The post 9-11 GI bill and the old one helped through law school, but I still have debt.

I can't go into law until I get a license, I just took the bar, and it takes months for results.

But thanks for the conjecture, it really adds to the discussion about internal fighting arts?
    You ALWAYS type out your "credentials." I honestly think you are upset because we didn't cower in fear of your educational background.

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 1:01am

supporting member
     Style: 

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A thread as old as Bullshido from a dead website.

Gary Romel's fraudulence mocks our ancestors

So, he's also a veteran of bitching on the internet about being mocked. Oh and helping define "libelous".

By the way Gary your website says you "fought in two-wars".

Where were you stationed? Iraq? Afghanistan? Kuwait? I'm sure you listed them somewhere...
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/05/2012 1:08am at .

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 1:20am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had a neighbor who was a Navy Captain (medical Dr.) who researched and used acupuncture for pain management.
    Also with who and how long did you take BJJ to "round out" your skills?

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 1:45am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!

I like this drill, especially the part where Gary's notional opponent has to drop his forearm for no reason in order to make the elbow strike work.

Here's another work of genius. I remember working on a similar drill with my teacher, except when I tried to push his punching arm down that far, he happily accepted the energy and used it to swing over my guard and punch me in the ear or the side of the temple. After three times i got the hint. How many times did Gary here get punched by his teacher—enough times that he forgot the lesson he should have learned.

PS: take some of the money from the thousands of DVDs you sold and buy a goddamn windsock for your camcorder's mic if your insists that you take your weekly Bruce Lee fantasies to the backyard, stupid.
    Last edited by Rivington; 10/05/2012 1:59am at .

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 1:58am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and as this is THAT kind of thread—Willard Park! Berkeley, California! First Sunday of every month, 1PM. Come RUN YOUR MOUTH you MOUTHBOXER and...we'll have a friendly exchange and trade free lessons.

Also, second Saturdays in Ohlone Park, nine till noon, if that suits YOUR CRAVEN COWARDLY ASS better for friendly exchanges and free lessons.

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 2:02am

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, I uploaded more videos, something substantive to tear into and get out of the gutter.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FlowingCombat?feature=mhee

Anyone have a video to share with something similar? There are many directions to go with the videos displayed.

G
    Does one need to buy/wear aviators in order to train with you? How many lessons would I need to attend to learn the top gun top-bottom high five?
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.