Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Shihan Tim Henry

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....1724679&page=1

If anyone know's anything about this guy out in Vancouver BC?

He claims to be a 5th degree BB in BJJ.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wondered when this would reach here.
    He has already admitted on the underground thread that he lied about his BJJ blackbelt.
    He has many other claims (7th dan JJJ) but has not answered any questions on that as far as i have seen.
    His facebook picture looks fake but I personally couldnt prove it.

King without a crown

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Moved from MABS.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, you both know this thread? Fine. Write it up correctly then re-start it in MABS. One of you can go through the thread, summarize what has been done, who has been contacted, and what else remains to be discovered.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some of this looks like the speed has been tampered with but again I couldnt prove it.

YouTube - Combat Jujutsu Street Defence
    King without a crown

Style
    BJJ/MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    His facebook picture looks fake but I personally couldnt prove it.

Obvious shopping, I'd say. The light reflecting off his face doesn't even seem to be the same color as the light in the rest of the picture. Also, note the total lack of shadow on the right side of his nose. The rest of the picture has light coming from somewhere to the viewer's rear right. The face seems to have been from direct light rather than sunlight. Like a flash. Judging by his redness and shininess I'd imagine it was at a bar. Of course that's just my opinion and I'm no expert at photoshopping or photo analysis.
    Last edited by wetware; 11/11/2010 11:38am at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's faked.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Style
    Nothing - yet
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...acher/timhenry

Screencap:
    http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6...alartssens.png

LEARN FROM ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD
    I am a qualified Martial Arts Jujutsu Instructor with 39 yrs Experience and 29 yrs teaching I am also the current Head Coach for Team Canada from 2000-Present as well as the Canadian Director ISJA and CNMAA as well as the Western Canadian Director IFOJJ. Inducted into the World Martial Arts Hall OF Fame for Jujutsu in 2003 and was Jujutsu Instructor of the year in 1994.I currently hold the following ranks 7th dan Combat Jujutsu, 5th dan Ketto ryu Jujutsu, 7th Dan Filipino arnis/Escrima, Black, Black Belt Gracie brazilian Jiu jitsu ,Sash Kung fu 3rd dan Tae Kwon Do, 4th dan Karate do, 2nd dan Aikido,Kickboxing.I have a background Military 10 yrs, Law Enforcement in US, Private Miilitary Contractor work, Bodyguard experience, Door security for nightclubs and Instructed everything from, Local, State/Provincial and Federal Law Enforcement, Military Special Forces, Professional Sports teams, Celebrities.I have taght seminars and classes in over 20 countries.Currently under me I have 5 World Champions,6 National Champions and many local Champions.
    Learn the most effective techniques available. If you already are a Martial Artist this will improve your game 500% Guranteed!If you are a brand new beginner NO PROBLEM! This program is tailored personally to the student and presented in a very simple easy to learn manner. I also provide every student personal videos of the techniques that they are learning and have a online Q/A program thats part of the class. Dont Miss this Incredible Opportunity to learn the same techniques taught to US Navy Seals, USMC, Army special forces around the world, Royal Marine Commandos, Police Tactical ERT/Swat Response teams, Corrections, High level Security personel and Elite Bodyguards not to mention Professional Mixed Martial Arts Fighters. Learn even techniques they don't know.. to really give you an edge over everything from the hardcore street thug, drunk in a bar or Professional fighter this programs is for you. How to get a man off you who outweighs you by 150lbs guaranteed in under 3 seconds, where to strike the biggest attacker with 1 finger and immobilize him and more..THIS TRAINING IS THE REAL DEAL!
    I am a qualified Martial Arts Jujutsu Instructor with 39 yrs Experience and 29 yrs teachingI am also the current Head Coach for Team Canada from 2000-Present as well as the Canadian Director ISJA and CNMAA as well as the Western Canadian Director IFOJJ. I currently hold the following ranks 7th dan Combat Jujutsu, 5th dan Ketto ryu Jujutsu, 7th Dan Filipino arnis/Escrima, Black, Black Belt Gracie brazilian Jiu jitsu ,Sash Kung fu 3rd dan Tae Kwon Do, 4th dan Karate do, 2nd dan Aikido,Kickboxing.I have a background Military 10 yrs, Law Enforcement in US, Private Miilitary Contractor work, Bodyguard experience, Door security for nightclubs and Instructed everything from, Local, State/Provincial and Federal Law Enforcement, Military Special Forces, Professional Sports teams, Celebrities.I have taght seminars and classes in over 20 countries.Currently under me I have 5 World Champions,6 National Champions and many local Champions.
    Multiple high-level blackbelts in unrelated arts, instructed special forces/law enforcement/bodyguards, learn how to do Navy SEAL/commando ****, secret moves to allow you to defeat anyone, hall of fame...

Man, it's just the same crap, over and over again with these guys.

Style
    BJJ/MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's worth noting here that he seems to have recanted the BJJ black belt on other forums. I'm curious about his military record, personally. Anyone see any dates of service or branch information? Timothy Henry by itself probably isn't enough to FOIA on.

Style
    BJJ/MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But the claim is still up in various places...
    http://www.budoshinjujutsu.com/articles/shihan.html

This is one of his students who has their own school. It doesn't claim he's a BJJ BB here, but there's even more styles listed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shihantimhenry.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	177.1 KB 
ID:	11387  

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last