Page 4 of 4 First 1234

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dont be a prick! ive only just come across this site, which apart from some funny clips seems to be a bunch of donuts slagging each other of so **** it i'll join in dickhead, if i wanted to lurk then lurk i would, dont bother posting a reply cos ive already wasted enough time on you and lifes to short to **** around with nobbers
    c ya.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The reason they cross the legs and do the other things to "revive" the person is to add more validity in the eyes of the believer that what's going on is something more than just a simple mind trick. This reinforced their belief that the "master" is really doing something extraordinary and leaves them more susceptible to being "KO'd" from the technique themselves. It's just a ritual, part of the role-playing that they are subconsciously participating in.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Seriously, most likely grabbing somebodies crotch like that is only going to make your situation much, much worse. Unless the person doing the gullotine has no pants on, then it's okay as long as they bought you dinner first. - Kidnemo

I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings - Max Payne

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In instant ko 1 that looks more like a bitch smack then anything.

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction. Join us... or die
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "dont be a prick! ive only just come across this site, which apart from some funny clips seems to be a bunch of donuts slagging each other of so **** it i'll join in dickhead, if i wanted to lurk then lurk i would, dont bother posting a reply cos ive already wasted enough time on you and lifes to short to **** around with nobbers
    c ya."
    ------------------------------------------------
    I dunno i always found a good nobber **** refreshing...

Page 4 of 4 First 1234