222267 Bullies, 3378 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 28 of 28
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. submessenger is offline
    submessenger's Avatar

    Transmaniacon MC

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Delray Beach
    Posts
    1,601

    Posted On:
    11/30/2012 3:54pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Nope, now I have five, and you've failed to read any of them successfully, or you might deduce I know quite a lot about TOR and the risks of using it (regardless of how YOU choose to define "use").
    You have 1 post immediately after OP, then you have 1 post that I initially responded to, and now you have 3 posts telling me to read the other two (hint: those don't count, if you can't figure out why, you're a bigger idiot than I thought).

    Would you like to clarify whatever point you were making in this post, or are you just gonna posture all day?
  2. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    4,898

    Posted On:
    11/30/2012 3:58pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    You have 1 post immediately after OP, then you have 1 post that I initially responded to, and now you have 3 posts telling me to read the other two (hint: those don't count, if you can't figure out why, you're a bigger idiot than I thought).

    Would you like to clarify whatever point you were making in this post, or are you just gonna posture all day?
    This wasn't enough?
    http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2...r-his-servers/
    or did you not read the link that was part of his post.
  3. submessenger is offline
    submessenger's Avatar

    Transmaniacon MC

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Delray Beach
    Posts
    1,601

    Posted On:
    11/30/2012 4:08pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    This wasn't enough?
    http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2...r-his-servers/
    or did you not read the link that was part of his post.
    Yep, I read it, right to the end - even referenced it in one of my posts. wrabbit seems to be saying that all TOR use is risky and illegitimate, which I disagree with - primarily because he ignored/confused technical aspects in making that assumption. He has yet to refute, he's just getting his little bunny ears all ruffled, instead.
  4. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,893

    Posted On:
    11/30/2012 4:08pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    Would you like to clarify whatever point you were making in this post, or are you just gonna posture all day?
    I had hurried back to clarify all my posts, just for you. I feel like it was a wasted effort because you never noticed I made it. Sometimes I can't catch a break, man.

    I even put a "please" in there, meanie.

    Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    If you're using a TOR client
    Show me where I said using a TOR Client.

    Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    that's different from operating an exit node or other TOR router.
    Show me where I said it wasn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    I think maybe you mean FreeNet, in which it is almost guaranteed that you'll end up hosting some rather nefarious ****.
    And there you are talking out of your own ass, telling me what I meant, when I linked the story.

    And why did I bump a months quiet thread about TOR?

    Because I care about TOR.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 11/30/2012 4:13pm at .
  5. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,893

    Posted On:
    11/30/2012 4:11pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    wrabbit seems to be saying that all TOR use is risky and illegitimate,
    And that's your mistake.

    YOU are conflating the terms risky and illegitimate.

    You're in the military...your work is risky...are you illegitimate?
  6. submessenger is offline
    submessenger's Avatar

    Transmaniacon MC

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Delray Beach
    Posts
    1,601

    Posted On:
    11/30/2012 4:15pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    And that's your mistake.

    YOU are conflating the terms risky and illegitimate.

    You're in the military...your work is risky...are you illegitimate?
    **** you and your post editing, wrabbit.
  7. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,893

    Posted On:
    11/30/2012 4:29pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    **** you and your post editing, wrabbit.
    It's always for a Good Cause.

    Just like when I use TOR.

    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 11/30/2012 4:40pm at . Reason: Note: not a picture of me
  8. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,893

    Posted On:
    11/30/2012 5:05pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speaking of Good Causes, Applebaum and crew are working literally today (11/30) to liberate Syrian communications, because Bashar al-Assad is trying (and failing) to prevent news of his genocide from leaving the country.

    How To Get Around The Internet Blackout In Syria -- Or A Mass Communications Outage Anywhere

    Not bad for a couple of geeks.

    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 11/30/2012 5:11pm at .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.