Page 2 of 2 First 12

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Like Water View Post
    No offense to you, but I got the feeling PointyShinyBurn was totally fucking with you.
    No ****, I got that from the italics. Still seemingly understood the post better than you did. Maybe I should've made it more clear that my point was more to ask "I'm not missing anything and this was just a weird misunderstanding even if it seemingly makes zero sense, right?" but that's about it.

Besides, isn't the whole point of the newbie forum for guys like me to be able to ask stupid noob questions without being trolled?

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BJJ schools seem to take a fairly casual approach to such things, despite generally being run as businesses.
    I gather there are tons of assholes who send tons of emails, yet never bother stepping on the mat for a class to see if it's what they are looking for,.
    Try not to be one of those assholes, is the general idea.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    BJJ schools seem to take a fairly casual approach to such things, despite generally being run as businesses.
    I gather there are tons of assholes who send tons of emails, yet never bother stepping on the mat for a class to see if it's what they are looking for,.
    Try not to be one of those assholes, is the general idea.
    You mean like the "I want to train BJJ bad. Like so bad." Xtranormal video? :)

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bix View Post
    No ****, I got that from the italics. Still seemingly understood the post better than you did. Maybe I should've made it more clear that my point was more to ask "I'm not missing anything and this was just a weird misunderstanding even if it seemingly makes zero sense, right?" but that's about it.

Besides, isn't the whole point of the newbie forum for guys like me to be able to ask stupid noob questions without being trolled?
    There's one asshole around here that gets to troll newbies. Pisses me off, keeps ducking my challenges.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    Style
    Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Emerson's academy is normally pretty well run. It may be like Omega said, they farm out their reception. I did a class or two there a few years back and I dealt directly with the school. Give them a call or send Brian an email. Souza's school is great.
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bix View Post

Yes, but it doesn't mean you are immune form sarcasm in this area.

Page 2 of 2 First 12