Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2012 12:37pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

VID - Kimura Submissions/Concepts from Different Places - Jason Scully

**If this video or post violates any rules please let me know. There is a lot of content in this video. Thank you. **

What I love about most submissions is the fact that they can be hit from so many different places and so many different scenarios.

I have a student that is so good at doing the kimura that we call him "Special K" haha. He hits this submission from EVERYWHERE!

So here is a follow up to my first Kimura Concepts video that I called Hunting For the Kimura. If you didn't see the video…definitely check it out!

In this video I talk about different places you can get the kimura as a submission and I also add and reiterate different concepts that you can use to increase the percentage of you getting the kimura as a submission as well.

If you are someone who has been working on adding the kimura into your game, I'm sure this video will help you a bit.

Jason Scully

P.S. Oh and I'm also giving away an Invisible Grappling 7 DVD set to someone on my list. All the details are on that link and video as well. http://grapplersguide.com/kimura-hunter-part-2/

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2012 4:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great video again! I have to ask though, have you seen the variation on the kimura where instead of keeping the arm bent and cranking you glue his arm to your chest and rotate your body.

Let me be a bit more detailed: The overhooking arm(your left arm in the case of the video at 3:33) hugs his left arm and elbow EXTREMELY tight to your chest. Lock up the rest of the kimura as you normally would, but instead of trying to crank the arm with your arms you will instead rotate your body to the left while slowly straightening your right arm.

You should find that no matter how strong or how straight his arm is you will still get the tap from the shoulder lock. This has turned this big man move into a small man move for me and I have a MUCH higher finish rate with this variation.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2012 2:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm...I'll have to play around with your variation.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    9/05/2012 5:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I finally got my camera so I am going to see if I can actually upload a video soon
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/21/2013 3:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bumping for incoming video

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2013 3:30pm

Style: Judo noob, injured guy.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapruder View Post
    Let me be a bit more detailed: The overhooking arm(your left arm in the case of the video at 3:33) hugs his left arm and elbow EXTREMELY tight to your chest. Lock up the rest of the kimura as you normally would, but instead of trying to crank the arm with your arms you will instead rotate your body to the left while slowly straightening your right arm.

You should find that no matter how strong or how straight his arm is you will still get the tap from the shoulder lock. This has turned this big man move into a small man move for me and I have a MUCH higher finish rate with this variation.
    This is how I was taught to do it (well, ude garami in Judo) and its quite effective. Twisting of your body rather than just your arms.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/23/2013 12:57am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    3/23/2013 1:03am

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapruder View Post
    Why fall in front? Would it be to put more weight onto their shoulder? Prevent them from posturing?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/23/2013 1:15am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, it puts more weight on their shoulder but it also raises their elbow above the plane of the shoulder giving you more leverage.