Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/23/2012 2:06pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I totally would have taken that fight if I was the champion, should be an easy win to shut loud mouth up. Also I would have made sure the rest of the even wasn't cancelled because I'm not the only one fighting that day.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    8/23/2012 2:07pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jon Jones vs Mark Hunt, if the UFC had any balls.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2012 2:08pm

Style: Boxing/Iron Palm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyway if Jones if going to fight a blown-up middleweight, he should be fighting Anderson Silva.

Posted On:
    8/23/2012 2:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Eskimo View Post
    I totally would have taken that fight if I was the champion, should be an easy win to shut loud mouth up. Also I would have made sure the rest of the even wasn't cancelled because I'm not the only one fighting that day.
    I Am Not My Brother's Keeper. Jones is not responsible for the livelihoods of the other UFC athletes. The card being cancelled is the UFC's decision and the UFC's fault for failing to find a main event that doesn't suck. It's not like Jones got up in the morning and decided to have all his fellow fighters put out on the street penniless.

Is that Pizdoff, by the way? I can't tell with all the fucking name changes around here all the time.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    8/23/2012 2:12pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Machida put on a good showing against Jones with his striking and arguably won the first round before getting caught in the second. There is definite room for a rematch.

Jones would SKULLFUCK Sonnen. Everything about Sonnen's skillset fits right into Jones' style and the fight would leave you supremely unimpressed that you spent your hard-earned PPV money on watching Godzilla rape Bambi. Better to wait until a better challenger steps up. Jones is simply being professional.

I'd get Gustafson on the horn myself. He is on a long winning streak and may actually be able to put up a bit of a fight against Jones.
    Yeah, Machida put on a good showing. Then he got raped. The end. It's gay to have a rematch with a contender you've already beaten soundly. If it was a split decision or something it would be different.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    8/23/2012 2:13pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    I Am Not My Brother's Keeper. Jones is not responsible for the livelihoods of the other UFC athletes. The card being cancelled is the UFC's decision and the UFC's fault for failing to find a main event that doesn't suck. It's not like Jones got up in the morning and decided to have all his fellow fighters put out on the street penniless.
    Aboslutely right, UFC shouldn't have made a 1-good-fight card in the first place. Blaming Jones for this is ludicrous.

I mean, Jake Ellenberger vs Jay Hieron, be still my heart.
    Dennis Siver vs Eddie Yagin? Quick, someone get me a hot towel.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 8/23/2012 2:16pm at .

Posted On:
    8/23/2012 2:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lordbd View Post
    Anyway if Jones if going to fight a blown-up middleweight, he should be fighting Anderson Silva.
    I wholeheartedly agree. This would be the best plot twist in UFC matchmaking history, even if watching Jones and Silva go at it after a whole 8 days of training for the event would probably end up being pretty anticlimatic.

Also, I accidentally disliked your post and can't undislike it now. Sorry.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    8/23/2012 2:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Aboslutely right, UFC shouldn't have made a 1-good-fight card in the first place. Blaming Jones for this is ludicrous.

I mean, Jake Ellenberger vs Jay Hieron, hot damn. Dennis Siver vs Eddie Yagin? Somebody get me a hot towel.
    Agree completely on the shitty card. And it's not Jones' fault. And I'm not dumb enough to think he's scared of Chael or any of that BS. But it still would've made him more of a badass to take the fight. The Chael fight would've been at least as interesting as a replay of the Machida fight. Not really any doubt about how that one's going to end either, is there?

At least the Chael fight would've provided the "one week to prepare" intrigue.

Posted On:
    8/23/2012 2:20pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chael is sleeping with your wife, isn't he?

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    8/23/2012 2:22pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh yeah, Jon Jones is a ***** for not taking on Chael.

And don't give me that short notice bullshit. You've just been training for 8 weeks. Chael is the one who takes it on short notice.
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast