228428 Bullies, 3754 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 7:21pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another good article regarding the whole issue:

http://mmajunkie.com/news/30365/a-gu...ncellation.mma

Forget the fans for a moment, and think about what this does to Jones' relationship with the UFC. The same people who stood behind him after he got a DWI for crashing the Bentley they gave him now have a very large loss on their ledger, and they're going to blame him for it. The same people who agreed to sponsor him while he courted Nike are now connecting the dots between the first canceled event in Zuffa history and their champion's refusal to do them a favor when they really, really needed one.
    Interesting...

Note: Not the whole article, but I found that bit of text worth quoting.

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 7:21pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another good article regarding the whole issue:

http://mmajunkie.com/news/30365/a-gu...ncellation.mma

Forget the fans for a moment, and think about what this does to Jones' relationship with the UFC. The same people who stood behind him after he got a DWI for crashing the Bentley they gave him now have a very large loss on their ledger, and they're going to blame him for it. The same people who agreed to sponsor him while he courted Nike are now connecting the dots between the first canceled event in Zuffa history and their champion's refusal to do them a favor when they really, really needed one.
    Interesting...

Note: Not the whole article, but I found that bit of text worth quoting.

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 7:43pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dammit, datdamnmachine, that thumbs down was meant to be a thumbs up. I'll rectify.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 7:55pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the upside, we're probably more likely to see Silva/Jones at some point in the future. If he stepped up to offer to fight Jones, the whole "sorry, we're friends" thing apparently only goes so far.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 8:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    More Chael.

from his facebook:

and: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/8/23...elusional-brat
    Chael is just all kinds of fucking awesome. lol at Where's your office located?

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 8:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I hope this eventually culminates in a Jones/Sonnen match in the future, when both have agreed to fight and both are pissed off at each other.
    Pfft. Sonnen is never going to be pissed of at anyone. He's a troll.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 9:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again, **** Chael Sonnen. He is a mediocre fighter who talks a lot. I don't watch the UFC because I want to see motherfuckers talk. I don't even follow between fight drama. **** that ****. **** the 3 months of **** talk followed by the hug and the end of the fight and thanking your beaten opponent for "putting up a hell of a fight". I watch motherfuckers when they fight and that's it. If I wanted man drama I would watch motherfucking WWE or a fucking Telenovela on Telemundo.

**** what Chael Sonnen has to say. And **** what motherfuckers say about Jones. That ************ can fight, and I "buy pay per view" to see him fight. Yeah, his decision here puts him out of favour with his employers, but really his employers fucked themselves with poor business practices.

Again, **** Chael Sonnen. If being good at trolling translated to fighting ability then maybe one of you motherfuckers on here could have stepped up and fought Jones and "saved UFC 151" for the motherfucking fans and ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 9:42pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Again, **** Chael Sonnen. If being good at trolling translated to fighting ability then maybe one of you motherfuckers on here could have stepped up and fought Jones and "saved UFC 151" for the motherfucking fans and ****.
    Sirc for 151!
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 9:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again, **** Chael Sonnen. He is a mediocre fighter who talks a lot. I don't watch the UFC because I want to see motherfuckers talk. I don't even follow between fight drama. **** that ****. **** the 3 months of **** talk followed by the hug and the end of the fight and thanking your beaten opponent for "putting up a hell of a fight". I watch motherfuckers when they fight and that's it. If I wanted man drama I would watch motherfucking WWE or a fucking Telenovela on Telemundo.

**** what Chael Sonnen has to say. And **** what motherfuckers say about Jones. That ************ can fight, and I "buy pay per view" to see him fight. Yeah, his decision here puts him out of favour with his employers, but really his employers fucked themselves with poor business practices.

I am amazed that you of all people can't appreciate Chael's trolling.

And I will gladly fight Jon Jones for a title shot and a bag of money as soon as Dana calls me. That's just how I roll. Tiger blood, ************.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 10:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I am amazed that you of all people can't appreciate Chael's trolling.
    Because trolling is cool on the internet. In real life, and in the UFC specifically, it detracts from the motherfucking fighting. A ************ talking his way into the cage and **** embarrasses us all. That's why I always like Hendo, he showed up and fought and then left. **** all that other ****. We here to see motherfuckers fight, not talk **** over twitter and in interviews. It degrades us all.
    And I will gladly fight Jon Jones for a title shot and a bag of money as soon as Dana calls me. That's just how I roll. Tiger blood, ************.
    **** yeah. I know you wishing trolling ability translated to the cage. But sadly those are two different skill sets that, like public masturbation and baked goods, should never be mixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 10:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because trolling is cool on the internet. In real life, and in the UFC specifically, it detracts from the motherfucking fighting. A ************ talking his way into the cage and **** embarrasses us all. That's why I always like Hendo, he showed up and fought and then left. **** all that other ****. We here to see motherfuckers fight, not talk **** over twitter and in interviews. It degrades us all.

**** yeah. I know you wishing trolling ability translated to the cage. But sadly those are two different skill sets that, like public masturbation and baked goods, should never be mixed.
    I like the strong silent Fedor type. But smack talk is fun too. Again, when in doubt we should ask ourselves - What would Ronda do? The answer is talk smack, then do some smackin'. If it's good enough for Ronda, dammit it's good enough for me. Ronda's a loudmouth bitch too, but whatever. It's just fighting. There's no moral superiority to protect here. It's just some people trying to make each other bleed and quit.
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast