Style
    TKD Muay Thai Capoeira
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sh*ts and giggles

Hello, not good with introductions but here you go!

MY name is Isaac i'm 6'3 16 years old, My main interest is kickboxing and i hope to fight in K-1 someday. I trained in Taekwondo WTF style, a bit of capoeira and learning Muay thai at the moment. My base is still Taekwondo though since that was my first martial art, I left it behind because i'm not one of the types of peoples who likes to do forms and such I just prefer learning the technique, footwork, and sparring. Been training in total for about 3 years though, i started in 9th grade, but I been a basketball player all my life so i have been in shape and adjusted to martial arts pretty quick. Only been doing Muay thai for a few weeks now lol. And i'm currently a junior in highschool.
    Last edited by jnp; 8/21/2012 12:27am at .

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido.

While it is fine to use adult language in posts, it upsets Google when expletives are used in thread titles. Please do not do that again.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido. In the grand scheme of things, 3 years is a pretty short amount of time, so don't feel like you have to be married to TKD since you've done it the longest.

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido. You will get a lot of good information here, such as:

Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    don't feel like you have to be married to TKD since you've done it the longest.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You can not intellectualize your way to being a competent fighter.

Style
    TKD Muay Thai Capoeira
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ooops sorry for the cursing lol. And ok! And i try to keep it mixed as i can lol like the blocks from muay thai is what helps me the most but the kicks from TKD and Capoeira is helping me better. And no i'm not one of those TKD guys who doesn't turn there hip over lol i am trying to adapt it for kickboxing. But thanks, i'll definitelly be looking around posting and stealing advice and tips lol

Edit: Btw i can do the techniques of taekwondo, I used to arrive early and the instructor kinda saw me as himself i guess cause he was also a basketball player so he used to teach me alot of the advanced moves without me even getting a higher belt.

Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dang, 16 and you're already 6'3''?

Sounds like you've got a good genetic base for the kick boxing thing. Talk about reach!

Style
    TKD Muay Thai Capoeira
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Dang, 16 and you're already 6'3''?

Sounds like you've got a good genetic base for the kick boxing thing. Talk about reach!
    Hahaha, thanks. I'm not too bad so far but i got a long ways to go til i can strike with the best of 'em lol

Style
    Striking/Grappling/Poking
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yo, welcome to Bullshido, mayne. You have done one thing that will help you in your endeavours so far: You have asked motherfuckers for advice. This **** will help you avoid wasting time doing **** that is fucking useless and so on. If you wanna fight in K-1, go hard with that Muay Thai. Work on your technique, and preserve your body, mayne. That **** is what you need. Also, I would advise working on your grappling and wrestling technique, to at least become familiar and ****, because a lot of motherfuckers want to transition into MMA.

Good ****.

Something to ask you though: As a 6 foot plus basketball player in junior high, do you get a lot of *****? Wait, is it legal for you to get *****? I dunno how US consent laws are. Just wondering. I played motherfucking Chess in High School.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Style
    TKD Muay Thai Capoeira
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omg i died laughing at that lmao XD I might be one of the different guys you will meet lol, i'm not really the type of guy to bang girls as much as possible lol. Don't get me wrong lol i'm a flirt and i'll party no drinking though lol i want my body functioning 100% And honestly i'm REALLY into fighting, I train everyday lol it's like a passion for me now.

Edit: you have to be 18 to have sex lol but nobody cares bout that XD