Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 3:05pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Black Taoist

Does anyone know if Novell Bell is a good instructor or is he all hype my friend it's obsessed with him and from what I've seen he doesn't seem special. The reason I wanna know is my friend who it's obsessed with him is posting every black taoist a lot of money for private training enough to train in Brazil for nearly 3 times as
    I doubt my friend can be swayed but i'm really hoping i'm wrong and it turns out the black taoist is as good as my friend thinks

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 3:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please communicate in clear English sentences in the future.

BT knows a lot about certain Chinese martial arts. He's also a very large man, and can make stuff work that probably wouldn't work if non-giants tried to use the same techniques. It's hard to do a lot of serious sparring in either a public park or in private lessons. He also hypes himself endlessly. How much is BT charging for privates?

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 4:31pm

Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok I am going to say If you mate can get to brazil then we are comparing the guy to organisations like Brazil top team.

And no he is not as good as the guys there.

Look it depends what your mate wants out of training. There are some absolute stellar clubs out there.

A lot of these clubs are producing top notch fighers but also have done the bouncing the army or the police work.

And so combine the sport street argument that you will no doubt recieve.

Ask around and you can get some truly insparational training from certified bad arses. If you mate has the money find that.
    Last edited by gregaquaman; 8/20/2012 4:38pm at .
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 7:58pm

Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Search function noob...!"

Seriously mate, did you even bother to search the site before posting this....?

The most basic seach revealed this :- http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=62607&page=1

Which should be enough to get you started.
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!