Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    An Introduction to new member

    Hello guys

    Hello guys

    Myself Daniel Rizzo newbie here. I am very much excited to join this community. Its my pleasure to take part of the discussion.

    Thanks and regards
    Daniel Rizzo

  2. #2
    slamdunc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,300
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido.


  3. #3
    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,244
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome. Just know that you did the intro in YMAS. It is the deep end of the pool with retarded sharks and other bad things. Just be prepared.
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

  4. #4
    slamdunc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,300
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Just know that you did the intro in YMAS. It is the deep end of the pool with retarded sharks and other bad things. Just be prepared.
    Yeah, good point. Everyone has to play well with others in newbietown, but all is fair in YMAS.


  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bluegrass
    Posts
    221
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Daniel Rizzo? Karate Kid?

  6. #6
    Psycho Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,261
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaTedBear View Post
    Daniel Rizzo? Karate Kid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

    B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

  7. #7
    RWaggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kenmore, WA
    Posts
    1,014
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Rizzo View Post
    Hello guys

    Hello guys

    Myself Daniel Rizzo newbie here. I am very much excited to join this community. Its my pleasure to take part of the discussion.

    Thanks and regards
    Daniel Rizzo
    Hello Daniel,

    I am much excited for you to take part in the discussion. Will you kindly favor the community with a description of your martial arts background.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a ************...

  8. #8
    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,244
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    Hello Daniel,

    I am much excited for you to take part in the discussion. Will you kindly favor the community with a description of your martial arts background.
    "Canvas. JC Penney, $3.98. You like?"
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bluegrass
    Posts
    221
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @Psycho Dad...that was awesome!

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    235
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is ir pronounced rizzo or hizzo cuz one way is cool and the other way just blows.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO