Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 9:24am

Style: Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Calf cramp leads to bruised heel?

So the other day while rolling my left calf muscle cramped up, I sat out thought nothing of it and after ten minutes all was fine, the next morning I awoke to a bruised feeling along the same calf and wrote it off to the cramp.

Its now been a few days and my calf feels great but the bottom of my heel feels like it's bruised do to the cramp possibly pulling something in my foot, I normally never have muscle cramps and when I do they have never caused me pain the days following the initial spasm. Does anyone have any personel experience with his type of injury?

It's not so bad that a Doctor needs to be involved at this point in my opinion just looking for some advice, thanks.
    Last edited by Rudenoodle; 8/20/2012 9:59am at .

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 10:17am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudenoodle View Post
    So the other day while rolling my left calf muscle cramped up, I sat out thought nothing of it and after ten minutes all was fine, the next morning I awoke to a bruised feeling along the same calf and wrote it off to the cramp.

Its now been a few days and my calf feels great but the bottom of my heel feels like it's bruised do to the cramp possibly pulling something in my foot, I normally never have muscle cramps and when I do they have never caused me pain the days following the initial spasm. Does anyone have any personel experience with his type of injury?

It's not so bad that a Doctor needs to be involved at this point in my opinion just looking for some advice, thanks.
    could be some sort of tendonitis in your foot, caused by tight calves. get it checked out by a doctor and stretch more.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj