Hell yeah! Hell no!

Cloud Atlas! Prepare to be unprepared-

Hey everyone- Just thought i'd shine a flashlight on this gem

LOVED the book- the story is a very interesting concept

Ill start with this

Airsoft GI - Left 4 Dead Fan Film - YouTube

Anyone seen this? The whole point of the vid- is that what we experience/achieve ADDS to WHO WE ARE as people. (if you merc MW3- you BRING that gunplay WITH you when you play resident evil!)

More-so > what you experience and become enlightened towards in LIFE (from books- religion- tv- friends- experiences- stories) add to WHO you are.

The kid that watched braveheart- and allows that to INSPIRE him to victory in soccer is CONNECTED to braveheart (even though a movie isn't real).

If a depressed women watches that same kid- find it within himself to score that winning goal in soccer- and that inspires her to greatness SHE is connected to them as well.

We live in a world where the butterfly affect CREATES- who we are. Nothing is new- nothing is original- its all part and parcel to the flow of life- and information.

Finally- Just because something isn't REAL- does not mean it cannot be responsible for INSPIRING REALITY.

You're struggle in life is not your own- Its a struggle for those that NEED to witness your life succeed- in order to be inspired to fulfill their own reality.

If you read all that- then with no further adieu -

Cloud Atlas Extended Trailer #1 (2012) - Tom Hanks, Halle Berry, Wachowski Movie HD - YouTube

"Our lives- our NOT our own. We are bound to others- past AND present. And by each crime... and every kindness > We Birth Our Future."

We are all connected- even time cannot separate.

Now-.fight.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    David Mitchell's one of my favourite authors. Hope they've done this justice.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm looking forward to this, and I don't look forward to movies often.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I only knew of this book to movie existance when I saw this amazing trailer. Been trying to chase down the book at a physical store, but everywhere is sold out near me until new reprint in September.

Looks amazing..
    Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

Miyagi: Feeling correct.

Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks- Im glad people have checked this out.

Its on a VERY short list of concepts i find powerful enough to bring a tear to my eyes.
    Also- does the first vid-(and why i posted it as an explanation) make sense???

Once again- thanks everyone! just thought i'd spread the idea around