--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

bulk stick suppliers?

Anyone no a good supplier for several pairs of sticks? What can I expect to pay for say 10 pair of sticks? How about 5 pair?

If/when I start my own club i'd like to be able to have sticks on hand for students. In addition, in the Garimot i've started I get the impression that I will be burning through some sticks.

In the past I've purchased several pair of sticks on ebay and was disappointed at the **** I got, i'd have been better off with toilet paper rolls.

I like the kil sticks I gotten bloodsport.com (the sticks the bog bros use) they are top notch and worth the money. However, 10 pair of student grade sticks are $110, which isn't bad but maybe there are some cheaper deals out there? I feel like the kil sticks are like designer brand of FMA sticks because of the rep of the dog bros. There's got to be comparable sticks out there for less. I know the same site sells "ugly sticks" in a batch of 10 for $36 but I'm not sure what to expect.

Any advice on bulk stick purchase would be great.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jspeedy View Post
    Any advice on bulk stick purchase would be great.
    Check out franksupply.com

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    Check out franksupply.com
    I've used them as well , nice thing is if you want to they will cut the poles to what ever size you want