248263 Bullies, 3552 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 33
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131

    Posted On:
    8/30/2012 8:58am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    I am unofficially and official shodan.

    Just gotta send my paperwork into the JA and I will get the piece of paper that states that I start all over again!!
    Congrats! Now don't be one of those fuckers that gets that black belt and leaves. Someday you too can be that sixty year old asshole that still gets thrown on his ass.
  2. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    A ninja foreseen is half avoided

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    9,489

    Posted On:
    8/30/2012 9:12am

    supporting member
     Style: 無木兔

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congratulations!
  3. DarkPhoenix is offline
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar

    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,247

    Posted On:
    8/30/2012 9:16am


     Style: Judo, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    Congrats! Now don't be one of those fuckers that gets that black belt and leaves. Someday you too can be that sixty year old asshole that still gets thrown on his ass.
    Thanks Tom. LOL, that ain't gonna happen! I have been training at the same club for almost 20 years now, so getting the black isn't gonna stop me from coming back. It just means I get my ass kicked harder than before. **** rolls downhill as they say, and I am low man on the yudanshaki totem pole.
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!
  4. RhinoUP is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    235

    Posted On:
    8/31/2012 8:36am


     Style: BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    I am unofficially and official shodan.

    Just gotta send my paperwork into the JA and I will get the piece of paper that states that I start all over again!!

    That's awesome man. Congrats to a fellow New Yorker.
  5. DarkPhoenix is offline
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar

    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,247

    Posted On:
    8/31/2012 9:22am


     Style: Judo, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Rhino.
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!
  6. hungryjoe is offline
    hungryjoe's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,417

    Posted On:
    8/31/2012 5:26pm

    supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DarkPhoenix,

    I haven't been on the mats in about six months and was thinking of changing my style field.

    Your posts make me think I'll be back soon. Oldest member there and also an on and off player.

    Congrats on the promotion. I'm hoping to make it by age 60.
  7. DarkPhoenix is offline
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar

    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,247

    Posted On:
    8/31/2012 5:34pm


     Style: Judo, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    DarkPhoenix,

    I haven't been on the mats in about six months and was thinking of changing my style field.

    Your posts make me think I'll be back soon. Oldest member there and also an on and off player.

    Congrats on the promotion. I'm hoping to make it by age 60.
    Thanks Joe. I am glad I can be an inspiration!
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!
  8. DarkPhoenix is offline
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar

    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,247

    Posted On:
    12/04/2012 9:29am


     Style: Judo, BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Finally got my tag!! BOW DOWN BITCHEZ, FOR I AM THE MASTER OF UKEMI!!
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!
  9. Cake of Doom is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    surrey, UK
    Posts
    809

    Posted On:
    12/04/2012 9:44am


     Style: Holiday Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's a mighty purty tag you got going on there mister.
  10. DarkPhoenix is offline
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar

    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,247

    Posted On:
    12/04/2012 10:19am


     Style: Judo, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake of Doom View Post
    That's a mighty purty tag you got going on there mister.
    Thanks mate.
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.