Page 1 of 4 1234 Last
  1. #1
    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,244
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    I come here for inspiration for my upcoming shodan test...

    And by inspiration, I mean trolling and derision. I shall have my ass handed to be kohaku style and then choked out ten ways to Sunday, and that is after I get the belt. I don't even wanna fathom the events leading up to that. :Gasp:
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

  2. #2
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,418
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Post video and I'm sure you'll get the attention you seek.

  3. #3
    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,244
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There will never be video. It is the super secret kanoryu jujutsu test. None can see this!
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

  4. #4
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,418
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    There will never be video. It is the super secret kanoryu jujutsu test. None can see this!
    Well in that case, here is an Aikido shodan test to make you feel a little better.

    With terrible Matrixy-theme music to boot! You can almost see the bullet time...


  5. #5
    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,244
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That, sir, has inspired me to get magick pants!! Magick pants will make my uke fly like he were a bird, and I don't even have to touch him.
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    And by inspiration, I mean trolling and derision. I shall have my ass handed to be kohaku style and then choked out ten ways to Sunday, and that is after I get the belt. I don't even wanna fathom the events leading up to that. :Gasp:
    good luck to you...no derision from me just good wishes...let us know how it goes

  7. #7
    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,244
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    good luck to you...no derision from me just good wishes...let us know how it goes
    Thanks Tom!
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good luck DP

    I take it that is Judo shodan?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You want inspiration?
    "Ask, and it shall be given to you. Seek, and ye shall find."

    http://youtu.be/4PI-MN-vWQQ

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Magick pants will make my uke fly like he were a bird, and I don't even have to touch him.
    We recently had someone show up to our dojo. Didn't need magic-pants to make us fly away at his mere approach. Just a gi that was left in the bag between workouts. Damn, is there any way to un-smell something once you've smelled it?

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO