Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2012 8:16am

Style: Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What would you do in this situation?

So I work early hours unloading a truck at a local arts and crafts store, I normally get to the parking lot around 2:30 am. Today as I rolled threw the lot coasting over to my normal parking space an older model Jeep Cherokee happend to be in front of me. As I stopped at a traffic sign one of the passengers in the jeep in front of me yells from the window "Your lights are to bright!" I respond with thats just the way they are they drive out of the parking lot and I park in my spot waiting for the other employees to show up.

I'm sitting for less than a minute when the same Jeep pulls in front of my car and two women get out, my driver side window is busted and is always down. They walk right to my car calling me a cracker and a ****** and the more bold of the three women walks directly up to my window feinting punches and threatening to spit on me, I tell them they are foolish for being so angered at my lights and go on to add it is ironic they chose to park in front of the supposed offensive headlamps once again. At this one of the women kick the side of my door.

One of my coworkers pulls up by this time and the driver of the jeep tells the other two intoxicated women they are going to get arrested so with a few more ignorant insults they drive away.

I have never struck a woman but I was on the brink of doing so this morning. So Bullshido scrap shamans how would you have handled this situation?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2012 8:20am

Style: Kali

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Personally i think they fancied you, it was an obvious attempt to get your attention, ask them out, see where it leads always a possibility of a three way

Posted On:
    8/16/2012 8:22am

Style: FMA/MMA/HEMA noob

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Drive off and call the cops, let them deal with it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2012 8:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharabus View Post
    Personally i think they fancied you, it was an obvious attempt to get your attention, ask them out, see where it leads always a possibility of a three way
    I wouldn't **** those hood rats with the devils dick.

Run down: Two fatties and one crack head with tennis ball hair.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    8/16/2012 8:31am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    This.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2012 8:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wasn't going to be late to work over the situation, I'm just curious how the forum deals with aggressive females. And yes I work in a city almost crippled with poverty and crime.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/16/2012 8:39am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudenoodle View Post
    At this one of the women kick the side of my door.
    I'd be pretty hard pressed to control my temper if anybody kicked the door of my car. My congratulations on your doing so.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2012 8:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    I'd be pretty hard pressed to control my temper if anybody kicked the door of my car. My congratulations on your doing so.
    The woman who kicked the car had not even said anything, just got out of the back door of their vehicle and kicked the door. The way they were taunting me I swear they were trying or even daring to get me to swing on them. Very odd.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2012 8:51am

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    This is the answer in a nutshell

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    8/16/2012 8:51am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudenoodle View Post
    I wasn't going to be late to work over the situation, I'm just curious how the forum deals with aggressive females. And yes I work in a city almost crippled with poverty and crime.
    Really? Your boss wouldn't understand if you were late for work because you were accosted by violent drug addicts in the company parking lot? And you had the police report to prove it?

As far as dealing with females, I don't care if someone has tits or not. I'd deal with them the same way, up to and including deadly force. However, that **** should be avoided at all cost. I would've handled this situation the same, male or female. I would've driven off and called the police.

Any kind of physical response in this situation where you clearly had other options would've been a mistake. You did okay by not spazzing. But it could've gotten worse. You should have left the area.
Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast