224901 Bullies, 3682 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/18/2012 12:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Millenium Falcon?

Fellas - I come to you with great curiosity. I seek answers from you, Bullshido, because you're smarter than average. Or at least you're smarter than the average howler monkey. I present to you a great mystery. What in the fuckin' **** is this?

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/...ea-alien-hunt/

Yeah, it comes from Fox News. Suck on it. I searched the bowels of the interwebs for five whole minutes and this was the most concise story I found. There are more pics and accounts of the story elsewhere if you dare to seek the truth on your own.

So yeah, what the **** is it? Millenium Falcon? Tommyknocker spaceship? A goddamn rock? Ancient campsite? Volcanic jizz? A magic mushroom?

Why in the holy hell does it have a pedestal? Why would your ordinary, mild mannered boulder need a thousand feet of fucking runway? How often do you run across a naturally formed object that "appears to have construction lines and boxes drawn on it?" Or what appears to be soot?

If it turns out to be archaeological remnants of an ancient civilization, how old would it have to be for it to have been on dry land considering it's now smackdab in the middle of the Baltic Sea? Would that mean it would have to predate any other known civilization? **** if I know.

Give me definitive answers Bullshido. Or at least entertain me with your wild-ass guesses.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2012 12:09pm

Style: Boxing/Iron Palm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's almost certainly an alien version of when an airliner accidentally dumps poo out during flight and it freezes and turns into a meteor. A big SPACE version of that.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/18/2012 12:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My best guess is that it's the remains of a giant space rock that impacted the Earth when the Baltic Sea was dry land. If it did in fact leave 1000 feet of skidmarks, it didn't do it after travelling through 300 ft deep water at a trajectory that shallow.

It became a natural landmark where ancient humans gathered and ratfucked the place like uncouth savages are prone to do. Then they had a hard rain and it became submerged as Noah was loading deer ticks and short-eared owls on his homemade boat.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2012 12:40pm

Style: Boxing/Iron Palm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can I change my answer? Yours is both smarter and cooler.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    6/18/2012 1:08pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    It became a natural landmark where ancient humans gathered and ratfucked the place like uncouth savages are prone to do.
    Kind of like an ancient frat-party, huh??

Posted On:
    6/18/2012 1:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've only seen 1 photo from the seabed and the one geophys style image from the surface. Those type of surface imagery are notorious for throwing up odd looking shapes which disappear on second and third scans as the data is compiled together.

Posted On:
    6/18/2012 1:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    Kind of like an ancient frat-party, huh??

A little bit, but these were no Phi Delts. These would've been some stinkin' ass Quest for Fire motherfuckers. Know what I mean?

Posted On:
    6/18/2012 1:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    I've only seen 1 photo from the seabed and the one geophys style image from the surface. Those type of surface imagery are notorious for throwing up odd looking shapes which disappear on second and third scans as the data is compiled together.
    There are more pics out there. No alien spaceship smoking guns, but more pics anyway.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    6/18/2012 1:27pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    A little bit, but these were no Phi Delts. These would've been some stinkin' ass Quest for Fire motherfuckers. Know what I mean?
    I'm feeling it--like some hard-core Delta House **** LOL.

Posted On:
    6/18/2012 1:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The pedestal was formed as dry land eventually gave way to a raging river that was the Great Grandaddy of the Baltic Sea. Over a few thousand years the river ate away at the lower portion of the rock - similar to how the Grand Canyon was formed. Then climate change and shifting tectonic plates caused the water to rise more rapidly, submerging the giant space rock and leaving it with its distinctive mushroom shape.
Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast