Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2012 1:24pm

Style: Tkd,mauythai,bjj,boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsumusha View Post
    I've actually started doing exactly that, but they tend to angle off when the spin comes so they tend to be out of the way already by the time I throw the kick. Spinning kicks are definitely not my best skill :P
    You have to do it at the end of the combo since they're easy to see and telegraph.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2012 1:25pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    There's always the Spladle.

I had no idea my most favored sex position was such a deadly technique.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2012 1:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What leg techniques/strategies would you guys prefer against boxers? Really good boxers/or ones that out weight/class you?

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/08/2012 2:49pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smackjack View Post
    What leg techniques/strategies would you guys prefer against boxers? Really good boxers/or ones that out weight/class you?
    Leg techniques to use against boxers who are bigger, better and outclass you? Running I guess.

Posted On:
    10/08/2012 3:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hip throws.

If do right, they wind up on the ground witha bruised ass before they even know they were on the way down. Stupefies drunks and **** talkers.

Also disarms. Had some douche waving a golf club at my head to try and get a reaction. The look on his face when it not only didn't connect, but "magically appeared" two inches from his noggin coming from the complete opposite direction in which he'd swung it was all but priceless.

Posted On:
    10/08/2012 4:01pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My fave technique is EPSH (Extreme Politness and Situational Humour)

First, compliment adversary on thier good choice of apparel, then finnish with jibe about her by the bar with the fat arse

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2012 1:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm looking for serious inquiries on this one guys. From what I gather, the guy can't kick, so he tries to kick, my hand strikes aren't as solid as his since he straight boxed as long as I have done MA, so I try to match him on his level.

It seems our opposites are what we want to do most in fighting. I own a stretch machine, I could kick him in the head all day, but it would seem somewhat unfair.

However he is catching on and is beginning to Thai clinch/catch my round houses and sidekicks. Anyone with experience want to shed some light?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2012 1:28pm

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smackjack View Post
    I'm looking for serious inquiries on this one guys. From what I gather, the guy can't kick, so he tries to kick, my hand strikes aren't as solid as his since he straight boxed as long as I have done MA, so I try to match him on his level.

It seems our opposites are what we want to do most in fighting. I own a stretch machine, I could kick him in the head all day, but it would seem somewhat unfair.

However he is catching on and is beginning to Thai clinch/catch my round houses and sidekicks. Anyone with experience want to shed some light?
    Pretend like you do a low kick which he tries to catch and then BAM! headkick.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/10/2012 2:34pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    Pretend like you do a low kick which he tries to catch and then BAM! headkick.
    Superman punch. If he's going to catch kicks, even a head kick that doesn't put him out may still get grabbed. SP is safer. Or the Cro Cop special, feint powerside high kick to cross, not as flashy as a Superman but that isn't a bad thing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2012 3:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    Superman punch. If he's going to catch kicks, even a head kick that doesn't put him out may still get grabbed. SP is safer. Or the Cro Cop special, feint powerside high kick to cross, not as flashy as a Superman but that isn't a bad thing.
    Excuse me for my lack of understanding but all names for techniques are different in styles in my experience do you think you could post a pic of a gif? Not the superman punch, I have this bad habit of "floating?" so it's easily seen from me.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 LastLast